1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    SOL! Kizuna Kanshasai
    Code:
    Event finished, no archive

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Techi did take part in Sunday's SOL! Kizuna Kanshasai but was pre-recorded audio only, no live video.

Anyways, Techi leaves SOL, and so does LiSA and the headmaster of SOL, but who's also leaving SOL at the end of the month?

3. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Basically everyone doing Girls Lock. I think Girls Lock is discontinued and Techi’s section is their last one.

4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ Well, I heard SOL is getting a refresh, some are still staying (obviously not Techi); I heard LiSA is moving weekly every Friday nights...

5. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I said Girls Locks, which is only a section of SOL. School Of Lock is divided into Girls Locks and Artists Locks (where LiSA falls under). Only Techi (graduated last week) and Takahashi Hikaru (graduating this week with Thursday being her last section) are under Girls Locks. SOL did announce their schedule change starting April but Girls Locks is not on the timetable.

• Informative Informative x 3
  6. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Olive has officially been released. Grab your copy before it sold out because it’s been on bestseller for quite sometime already. Some fans already put some sneak peak online and the photos are incredible. Techi looks really cute and particularly fits the old-fashioned, traditional (not sure how to describe it haha) vibe so much.

• Like Like x 2
  7. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

It's been announced that Techi-covered Olive will be urgently reprinted. This news seems like a slap into Techi's antis waiting for her decline in career after leaving group. I won't say this achievement only came from Techi because there are also SudaxKomatsu, N46, H46 appearing in it. Still, it's very impressived. The last time I heard about reprint magazine, it's mostly JE's cover

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

LOL @ this video. I would totally hire her [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  9. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I miss the baby otter :(

I love those gags that she used to do, the Unchoco and introduction given to her by Chuhei-san

I have a special place in my heart for Techi's burikko in Keyabingo S1 Ep 8.

10. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I wonder if S&F are going to announce any new activities soon. I really miss her too. I thought that her FC (or any news actually) would be opened starting April (since both SOL and her blog stopped at the end of March) but seems like we have to wait a bit more. I wish she could livestream but that would never happen lol

11. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I had the Olive issue in my Amazon Japan cart and was ready to finally check out when I realized it was gone! Hopefully it's available again soon

12. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    No one believed that, she's incredibly popular even with the bare minimum media appearance. Her career post-keyakizaka will be a path to move into even greater things if that's what she wants.

13. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Uniair added 4 songs for 3rd Annila and Techi was so cute :cry2: She smiled a lot for Te Wo Tsunaide and Abunakkashi (she was so surprised at fan project at the end of Abun wahhh so cute), while being a total boss for Tokyo Tower. The live stage is the only reason why I still have Uniair on my phone lol. Still have some delusional hope that they would release Synchro Keyaki ver on Uniair. S&F needs to release concert disks asap so I can see my babu on stage again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Techi covered Olive sold more than 18k copies and ranked 6th Oricon weekly book chart. If you compare this sale with sales of photobooks or special mook books, it's nowhere to reach the later's level but in term of magazine line, this number's kinda impressed. Magazine hardly rank on top10, even top30 weekly book chart and once it does, the cover mostly (i would say >90%) are JE guys. I dont want to sound arrgorant but look at the chart for few weeks, I think Techi fans contribute most to this sale (and then, Olive fans). Suda and Komatsu combi is so popular but other magazines which they appear on cover dont rank on top30 (same as N46 and H46 girls, the magazine they appear on cover and sold well is B.L.T which is so popular among idol fans) and Bishounen fans definitely buy their idol's cover version, which sold 10k copies.

I guess the lack of Techi and their desire to show support Techi future solo activities lead them to buy Olive (I also order one, the magazine is wonderful)

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    If you want a photo of the chair Techi sat on while filming Sankaku, here it is: https://twitter.com/morigucky/status/1249380021971476482?s=21

A fan hashtag director Morigaki, tweeted that if he doesn’t have (or can’t release) any photo of Techi then a chair that she sat on would be good enough. The director actually replied lol. He once “like” a tweet defending Techi too.

• Like Like x 1
  16. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

All's quiet on the Techi front..

So this fan-made vid popped up on my Youtube feed, and I was wondering what's so special about it that it gained 1.8+ mil views in just a few months.. till I watched the video and thought it was so wonderful.

if the video does not show watch the video here

For anyone curious, the original song is Masaki Suda's uber-popular song まちがいさがし (the vid has the kobasolo cover). The channel has other Sakamichi-featuring videos but Techi's was the only one to have exploded in views.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    We lack an emoji crying desperately in a corner right now lol
    Great video though

...it's gonna break our hearts over and over, but great video. I loved it

• Like Like x 1
  18. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi’s gacha event has started on Uniair. I’m hoping I could grab at least one in one roll, but my luck for Uniair is the worst.

Uniair also sent a farewell message overflowing with love to Techi:

"Hirate Yurina who has embodied Keyaki's musical atmosphere as the Center. Her sharpened & masterful performance left a strong impression. Her love for the group overflows, her mischievous & naive side that is endeared by the members is also charming. Her earnest figure of continuously facing "to express" head-on have given us the courage to step forward" (Credit to Mich)

• Like Like x 2
  19. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Kado Wo surpassed 6M views on YouTube. I wonder if it’s the most-viewed non-region-block solo song from Sakamichi?

Anyways, one of my ultimate wish is Techi having her solo live where she also performs all her Keyaki solo songs. Blessed whom has seen all the songs performed live, especially Yoake since it was performed only once.

• Like Like x 3
  20. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I recently fantasized about how cool would it have been if she performed Parco one last time in 2019. Since the actual PARCO reopened on November 22nd.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1