1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 25th [Shiawase no Hogoshoku] (2020/03/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 7, 2020.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I just want an A-side that becomes a hit for the group. As long as it becomes an hit I don't care is a "plagiarism" of another song.

2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I am not really a fan of I see... so I hope the popularity of the song doesn't result in Nogi taking a similar musical direction for their next A-side just to score a hit.
    I prefer the more layered approach of the current A-side, even if that means lower sales numbers.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    It's true that 4ki song is popular because of the similarity in one of Smap song, but the 4ki still have long way to go, and i will only agree that 4ki is the strongest gen if half of it's members manage to get into senbatsu in 26th singles with 4ki center.

4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I prefer Shiawase too tbh, I usually like Nogi's A-sides (apart of the summer ones which are my least favourites generally and the 2019 ones) but it's ok to change the music direction sometimes. "I see" has a sound different to all Nogi's A-sides, it brings a new colour. Of course I don't want an "I see 2.0", I don't even think it would work again. But yeah, something new would be great.
    I'm not even a fan of "Influencer" but I'm glad Nogi released it cause it became huge for them, probably their biggest single.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I can't believe these 2 post coming from a single person..

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It's not my business if you don't understand my messages. Why are you so obsessed with me? Your comments are more about me than about the group. Lol

Where did I say it's bad that "I see" has the SMAP vibe? I was just saying that saying the song is succesful thanks to 4ki is fake info since the reasons are different. And, since I want a hit single for Nogi, it would be great if something similar happens with the next a-side. Try again lol.

7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    So, what kind of song that you think will be a big hit in GP and fandom? Is it something like "Influencer" like what you wrote on your previous post? Or, is there released a-side, coupling song, unit song, or Under song that is close to that big hit song?

Imo, the key to gain more attention from GP is creating something out of their expectation. Keya's Silent Majority is the best example here. When Nogi announced that they will have a sister group, people expected that this sister group will have the same vibe, sound, and image as Nogi. However, they came with a totally different image and even the opposite image of Nogi. That itself is a great magnet to attract more attention, which makes that song a big hit(?), without throwing out the quality of its music and lyrics.

If I have the power to design Nogi a-side, following the out-of-the-expectation rule, here is the song I will make for Nogi.
    I will make a jazz or blues song for Nogi. I mean real jazz, not jazzy. I believe I said it on other threads. Members won't dance. This is a song without a dance. So, members use their voices to perform it. And, to make it interesting, the member will sit on a chair that's arranged in a circle. When the member sings their part, they will stand up and move to the center of the circle. They are free to express the lyrics they are singing with any movement. When she is done, she returns to sit to the chair. They will do this for the whole song. And, it will be even funnier, if the song title is "Isu tori game". :p Nogi never tried this kind of song for a-side. Of course, they will keep their mature image on this song. That's all.:)

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

“Oh, i'm the victim here!”
    HAHAHAHAHA

9. Johan13

Johan13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino nanase
    I still can't get into 'I see' despite of its popularity. For 4ki and 1ki comparison, it is absolutely meaningless to compare them since they're both parts of nogi. Nothing good will come from that. And I think shiawase is a nice farewell song to maiyan. Also, I'm bored of seeing sayonara no imi fans. Every graduation song doesn't need to be 2nd sayonara no imi!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I see is okay. It is my fav song among the gen songs on this single<3

11. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Half of 4ki would be 7 or 8 members
    That ain't happening in 26th
    Maybe in a few more years haha

12. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Idk about the rest, only to be clear my personal demand is simply a send off song that on par (or even more impactful) with the level of sayonara no imi, not the carbon copy of it.
    Unfortunately i expect too much because its maiyan.

On the positive note, its got two best gen songs in history of nogi, so far.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Johan13

Johan13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino nanase
    Ok. I get your point. I agree sayonara is a very sad and impactful graduation song. Sayonara fits nanamin well since we'll never see her again in this industry. But maiyan's (and also nanase's) case is different. They're staying in showbiz and I get the feeling that they want to leave nogi with positive feelings and memories. For me, their graduation itself makes me sad enough. Therefore,I have no problem with the song as long as it delivers emotions and memories to be remembered.

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

what i mean also by the vibe. its interesting to see a more cheerful grad song like shiawase, if it does deliver.
    but to me it isnt on this occasion. the impact just not that strong or not memorable enough.
    This come to personal flavour, as again it does delivers for you and other, so there wont be any exact answer. maybe if they tweak the song more or something like that, it may work for me.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Johan13

Johan13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino nanase
    Yeah! That's it. Everyone's opinions and tastes differ. So, we'll never come to an agreement we both can satisfy. Let's enjoy nogi in our own way;).

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. Octavian

Octavian Kenkyuusei

This time, I agree.. Except brand new day, i don't feel anything about it..

Anastasia is beautiful song and "i see" can make you dance along.. But i know why there is 2 disagree above, i think because this single about shirashi, thats why they can't see it.. and somehow i feel sick! about it..

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    People's taste about music are vastly different, so of course people can disagree, it's nothing to do about Maiyan's grad single. Maiyan is my number one oshi but I still don't like Shiawase compared to the other songs (except Sanshoku pan). However I beg to differ about Brand New Days, it's one of my favorite in this single along with Sayonara Stay with me. I see, Jaa ne and Anastasia comes next.

18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

FB_IMG_1589187875309.jpg
    Nogi performing Tonight CDTV Live! (Maybe prerecorded)
    Are they performing Shiawase Hogoshoku without Maiyan ?

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. Octavian

Octavian Kenkyuusei

"Nothing to do about Maiyan's grad" (?) Who knows??.. Maybe i am right.. And it clearly can see..

And about the brand new day, i said "I don't feel anything about it" (compared to i see).. Sorry to disappointing you..

But yeah,, people's taste about music are vastly different..

20. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Prerecorded Sayonara no Imi (Ashu center)