[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    SANYO FOODS releases the first episode of its new monthly web drama "Nogizaka Maitsuki Gekijo" on YouTube today (1 May 2020), which features Nogizaka46 members Ikuta Erika, Saito Asuka, Hori Miona, Yoda Yuki, Matsumura Sayuri, Endo Sakura and comedian trio Tokyo 03 (15:19mn).

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Nogizaka #STAYHOME Message.

But, I like "Tearai ugai garagara hi~ Stay Home!" more.:p

• Like Like x 9
  3. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    • Like Like x 1
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: May 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46's live-action drama "Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!" has posted VFX BREAKDOWN♯5 on YouTube, a four-minute clip to introduce the behind-the-scenes of its VFX making process.

6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    For those playing Animal Crossing, I converted some Nogi melodies to the ingame tune maker, so you can use them as your village tune.
    They're obviously not perfect since the tune maker can't do half notes or tempo changes, but I think they turned out okay.

Hadashi de Summer
    [​IMG]

Jikochuu de Ikou
    [​IMG]

Sing Out!
    [​IMG]

Synchronicity
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
  7. Shadol

Shadol Kenkyuusei

how to bind an account in nogikoi?

8. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 members Umezawa Minami, Saito Asuka and Yamashita Mizuki will be the cover girl of Japanese manga magazine Big Comic Spirits (No. 24 and 25), the magazine will be released on 11 May 2020.

big-comic-spirits-24-cover.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Live-action Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! movie unveils its first teaser on YouTube:

Live-action Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! movie is inspired by Oowara Sumito's manga of same title. The story is about Asakusa Midori (Saito Asuka of Nogizaka46), Mizusaki Tsubame (Yamashita Mizuki of Nogizaka46), and Kanamori Sayaka (Umezawa Minami of Nogizaka46), an energetic trio of first-year high school girls who come together in the Eizouken (Video Research Club) to turn their anime dreams into a reality.

live-action-eizouken-teaser1.jpg

Though Asakusa Midori is nervous to create an anime alone, she gets two companions to pursue her dream: Mizusaki Tsubame, who wants to be an animator. Kanamori Sayaka has the financial sense to bring the project to fruition.

weather-club.jpg

Japanese actress Hamabe Minami will also join the cast, she will play an original character "Haruko" in the movie. She is a member of Kaminoyama High School Weather Research Club. According to the producer Ueno Yuhei, she is a key character of the story.

Note: The premiere of the live-action movie has been delayed due to social distancing measures. A new premiere date will be announced as soon as it has been decided.

• Like Like x 1
  10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46's live-action drama "Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!" has posted VFX BREAKDOWN♯6 on YouTube, a two-minute clip to introduce the behind-the-scenes of its VFX making process.

12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Last edited: May 14, 2020
  13. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    I saw someone saying that Akimoto is actually one of the biggest shareholder in Keyholder (The official Keyholder site listed him as the special advisor). If this is true, then nothing will change for his influence over Nogi than before. Only AKS lost their power/influence over Nogi now.

Also the acquisition of KeyHolder over North River also give us an explanation for Wakatsuki and Ikoma business alliances with Zest and AM Entertainment respectively. Zest is Keyholder's affiliated company, while AM Entertainment is subsidiary of Keyholder.

Last edited: May 14, 2020
  14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Yes, although somewhat inadvertently. Keyholder's stock price nosedived so bad a few months ago that Aki-P was contractually forced to buy shares in Keyholder to prop up their price.

The chairwoman of AKS is a shareholder in Keyholder so they still have at least some influence.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

16. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

17. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Keyholder is a public company listed on the stock exchange so you can see their major shareholders: https://kabutan.jp/stock/holder?code=4712

I don't see the chairwoman of AKS's name there. AKiP has not yet purchased those shares according to that page. Yeah, he is contractually obligated to buy those shares by 2028. If for example he bought those shares today, I calculated that he would have around 14% of Keyholder shares (close enough to the 12% someone mentioned above), making him the second largest shareholder, but again as others have already said, even that's much less than his ownership in North River was (which was 45% plus his brother's 5% making him basically 50% of North River. Not to mention the other 50% was owned by AKS affiliated people at least until 35% of that was sold to Kyouraku in 2017. But Kyouraku also seems to have old relationships with AKS and AkiP. So AkiP's power and influence in North River was a lot bigger than I thought it was before, and obviously was a lot bigger than what it will be in Keyholder.) Other than than the stock deal, AKiP is also a "special advisor" in Keyholder, but that's like a consultant or contractor, not a shareholder.

[​IMG]
    From http://www.keyholder.co.jp/dl/20200514_Basic agreement.pdf?s.5ebd0cc23c431a1k22k4

Annual finances of North River. First line is equity, second line is total assets, then equity per share, revenue, operating income, ordinary income, net income, net income per share, dividend per share. If we assume that Keyholder bought North River by paying for its equity value at November 2019, that's 5.613 billion yen, and since North River owns 50% of Nogi (the other half is Sony), that would imply that Nogi's value is twice that at 11.2 billion yen.

Last edited: May 16, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 5
  18. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    What other businesses or brands does North River have? Seems like from JTrust announcement, they acquire North River only to acquire Nogizaka's 50% stakes (well who wouldn't want that pile of gold)

19. Conjyak

Conjyak Member

Oh, yeah, North River also has an automobile rental service (like for show business on-location shoots, private parties, etc. I imagine). I ignored that when I calculated Nogi's estimated acquisition value in my previous post because I'm assuming that it's a minor part of North River.

20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The Keyholder stock price has been rising quickly today according to an article from Tokyo Sports published in the past hour:
    https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/akb/1854237/

Google translation: