1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagasawa Nanako (Naako) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Naako's craziness is unleashed as soon as she graduates [hehe] Loving the content, keep it up Naako-sensei!

• Like Like x 1
  2. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu

if the video does not show watch the video here

Those are some cute doggies. She's off to a great start, obligatory weird technical huccups aside. It's so good we can keep up with her as opposed to, say, members who graduate and are just gone. I swear my entire YouTube feed is now just idols.

• Like Like x 3
  3. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu

Naako being Naako. Just missed this one live - the downside of so many idols streaming simultaneously during this whole virus mess.

• Like Like x 2
  4. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

^ it is actually split in two parts, because something happend in between...
    first part is here:

5. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I really, really wish she wouldn't do these at the same time as the Nogizaka streams - it's absolutely killing how many viewers she could - and should - be having. :cry:

6. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ... this airhead
    >////<

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2023
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes. The true, free, real Naako-sensei. When I saw she graduated, I thought: she's a friend of Neru's, like Memi. Memi definitely discussed it with Neru. I'm sure Naako did, too. I can't help thinking that all three of them just feel free, at least for now. And Naako is taking absolutely full advantage of Instagram/Twitter/YT to communicate with current and future fans. I wonder what her future is? She just looks great. I hope her Ribon gig can continue, even without Seed & Flower behind her.

• Like Like x 3
  8. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

10. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ... i just really wish that this don't end like the "rapid fire marriages" that i know...

11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our first keyaki wedding this is so exciting! I hope the active members are allowed to post about it :cute:
    Congratulations Naako!! :inlove::inlove::inlove:

12. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Wow congrats Naako!

I read the report and apparently Bunshun found out cause a fan and later a staff member told them about it. That’s rather annoying, plus apparently when they confronted her they asked about Neru too which... is very rude. I feel like Naako and her fiancé were probably pushed into a corner when they knew Bunshun was aware and decided to get married so quickly because of it.

Regardless, this a very joyous occasion for Naako! The guy seems to be quite a catch (a CEO!) and there isn’t a huge age gap either. I hope they’re able to have a nice ceremony eventually!

13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Congrats to Naako! A bit too fast for my taste, but I hope it will be an happy marriage for a long time.

On the other hand, the keyaki staff member who told bunshun should be thrown out though. We don't need people who sell former members and could sell members too.

• Agree Agree x 5
  14. DaMoonRulz

DaMoonRulz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitofuyuka
    I'm a little conflicted.

First of all, if she is happy then I am happy. Like the others have said, this time between them dating and getting engaged seems awfully quick, but then again these days I know plenty of failed marriages that were together for years before tying the knot.

If we found out a little later that she had actually been dating at the end of her time with Keyaki I would be absolutely fine with it.

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Congratulations, Naako! I hope they have actually been going out since before she graduated, but still...never expect the expected from Nagasawa-san. She is someone a guy could be happy with for a long time: no fakery, just Naako. I hope he's a good person.

16. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I’d like to think that if they were able to hold in their emotions (as in close friends but not officially dating) and the guy to wait until her grad then he must respect and care for her a lot.

Biggest congratulations to Naako-chan!

17. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Good for her - she's obviously happy and likely unflapped by Bunshun being their usual asswipe selves. Bad enough going after idols, don't go after people who're ostensibly civilians, you morally bankrupt assholes.

Also, good for him, she is a beautiful, completely unique loveable oddball and I commend the guy for his good taste.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    All my best wishes to Naako for a happy and prosperous life. I just hope and wish the guy knows how lucky he is and love, respect and cherishes her. That stoic angel with the pure white heart deserves the best!

19. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    congratz to nako but this makes me wonder how many of those active 46 members who are possibly seeing guys under the pretext of "friendship only until graduation" types of arrangement, which imo is a clever workaround to the no dating policy lol

20. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Personally I strongly doubt one can keep a female aged 18+, alienated from her "boiling" hormones for too long... Even Japanese idol constraints and contract clauses. As a non-Japanese fan, I don't mind of course...
    P.S. I would add that possibly the more they bloom the more suspicious this is :)

• Like Like x 2