1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio SETOBINGO! (2018/01/16 - 2018/03/26)

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by May48, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Pathfinder先輩

Pathfinder先輩 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    tomonagamio
    • Like Like x 2
  2. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Sorry for the delay, but the softsubs are now available online.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Golgo13

Golgo13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Otani Emiri
    Any mention on a season 2?

4. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    They're currently alternating between 48 Bingo and 46 Bingo, so soon Hinabingo will start and after that there should be another one for a 48 sister group. We already had STU, HKT, and SKE, so I guess we will see NMB first (and maybe even NGT...) before STU get their turn again.

5. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

Maybe extended scene where they chatting at the end of the episode..behind the scene..and full video of those member appeal video that being cut short by mc

6. sakurazaka

sakurazaka Kenkyuusei

TQVM for the subs! I can't believe I only found out about this show (and sister group!) so late. And a bingo series at that. Gave the first episode a try and it's pretty high quality like how a bingo show should be. Shame they only did one season.

I'm not sure what are they doing to the bingo franchise nowadays. They're not doing much with the title even with AKBingo ended.
    As for SKEbingo and HKTbingo, can they even call it a bingo show though? It's kinda different and not in a good way tbh. Hinabingo is good but they have only 2 seasons. No bingo show so far for NMB i think?

BTW are they any other subbed shows for this group? STU48 seems to have a lot of shows judging from the other threads here but I can only find the subs for Setobingo.

7. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Unfortunately I don't think there are any other STU shows that are subbed. Setobingo was great, but there haven't been any Bingo shows since 48G started shutting down a lot of their big TV programs last year.

8. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Maybe the director didn't want to continue? That's why not only AKBingo, but all Bingo shows stopped.

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi