1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sasaki Kotoko (Kotoko) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. dragonfrommars

dragonfrommars Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    can't lie... i normally forget them after a while.. well, for Sakamichi i do... their's just too many likable women in the group.. i'ts hard to stay attached to just one for me...

with 48 group though, it's a lot harder to forget them.. i tend to not mesh well with most the members, their p(personalities are a bit too extreme for me...so when the ones i like graduate, it gets difficult to find someone to root for

• Like Like x 1
  2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    If Karin-chan is any indication, you never really graduate from Sayuringo Gundan. I expect to see her show up in their SHOWROOM specials. But if they are recruiting... I think Yakubo Mio-chan is perfect.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I know it's tough to all KTK-oshi but graduating could be the better path for her to take. I don't see 'her turn' or her breakthrough coming in Nogizaka. She's not high on my top favorite list but I like Kotoko more than some of the more prominent members. I would have loved to see her center UG or a surprise Senbatsu call for her. If Iori made it once, why can't she, right? Well, same question for most 2nd gen. With 3rd & 4th gen it became much harder.

I just recently knew of her radio show so that's a good thing. Hope she can further explore and more opportunity opens up for her.

As to who would go next. Like KTK, few are still young. Asuka, Hoshino, Chima, Wada. But they are 9 years already in Nogizaka. Junna & Rena's situation is not far from Kotoko. Except maybe for the younger top Senbatsu members like Asuka & Hori, anyone from 1st and 2nd gen I think could announce graduation at any time now. Ikuchan getting more and more busy is something I give a close watch, I mean who knows. I understand if it happens but that woundn't make the impact any less. That's just the way it is.

4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    oh no..im waiting for her big breakthrough in nogi. this is sadder than maiyan grad for me. im really rooting for her to slowly climbing up like misa,asuka,nanase,yumi early days. she has the face to be reckon with.

• Like Like x 1
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I think Junna's and Rena's situation is far from Kotoko's. The only similarity between them is because they never enter senbatsu. Junna regularly starring 2-3 stage play a year, which is imo, for membef with her popularity is quite good. While Rena hold 2 tv show with her name on it, regulary appear on that quiz show, and also have a radio show. So, despite never become senbatsu member she's pretty busy atm. I think the only member that have same situation with Kotoko is YAC.

6. NyanNyan's Pet

Yeah that's what I meant with the possibility of announcing graduation. They can just move on and focus with their outside gigs.

7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It could be. But i think they will have a bigger chance if stayed in the group for a while.

8. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Sad to see my Nogi oshi graduate.. I saw a picture of her before I even got into Nogi and thought, who is this beautiful actress, and only later found out she was an idol. She doesn't have that 'idol' personality, but that made her even more relatable and likeable to me.

Such a shame that she never hit it big in Nogi, but I really want her to pursue a career as an actress. Such a waste if she decides to leave the entertainment world - her innocent, pure aura is a rare find.

9. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Happy graduation Kotoko

I wish her the best for her future life

10. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    KTK radio show "Top Gear" was nominated on 6th Anime Radio Awards. It got 2 awards, "Best Female Radio" and "Best Cute Radio". The award will be held in Tokyo, March 6 2020.
    FB_IMG_1580310838848.jpg FB_IMG_1580310841586.jpg
    http://aniradiaward.com/list.php

• Like Like x 9
  11. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    According to Nogizaka46 official web site, Sasaki Kotoko will not participate all 4 concerts due to poor health condition.

12. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I thought on some points she never look really fit after the health problems last year but this still caught me.
    Man, im worry she suffered long way. :cry:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

Guess that's why she wasn't there during Senbatsu announcement. I wonder if she's even part of the single. With her coming graduation, I hope she'll get the respite she needs and recover well. I just wish her all the best in whatever she does in the future.

14. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    So the day really comes. Kotoko graduating :(((

Seems like she'll be part of N46 though. Hopefully she'll get more jobs from now on. Recently I have been watching Love Live. Then I am imagining what if Kotoko becomes a seiyuu? Her voice is nice, she can be expressive when it's about anime, and not to mention those visual can really bring her to places. Nowadays seiyuu is almost equal to idols, so I am just hoping one day we can see more of her again, again and again

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  16. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

yosha!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Just trying to keep this thread alive. She got nice behind the scene photos in her IG. She posts quite regularly too. Really happy she tried opening IG. Even Karin said "Can Kotoko do Instagram? Let's watch her warmly"

ps now that she's graduated my excitement for Nogi is much more lower. The piles of works I need to do because of the pandemics don't help either

• Like Like x 3
  18. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    been having trouble posting....
    happy belated birthday KTK.....

• Like Like x 1
  20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Happy 22nd birthday Kotoko! :ome:

OT to Kotoko: Yeah, that's right, Stage48 has been having some occasional hiccups over the past couple of days or so.