1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hori Miona (Miona) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2020
  2. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Miona, Katoshi and Sugai Yuuka should automatically be in the list, there is no question about that. In fact, since Mayu has taken over Miona's Recomen section, she too is guaranteed a spot. Just that her vote number has decreased comparing to past year and that sadly shows her somewhat decline in popularity among fans.

3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Or you can read it as her fans not really into recommen nowadays.

4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Recomen ranking is a niche election imo
    When you see Ayane ranking over the likes of Asuka and Ikuta , You know that list is irrelevant .

Miona's popularity is still stable and her gap to the nxt 2nd gen chasing her is still massive .

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  5. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't say it's irrelevant per se, just that it's a "face only" ranking and not a popularity ranking

• Like Like x 1
  6. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

in a sense there no clear line if this [insert] only. the factor like their appeal, the certain popularity on the radio listeners and (or) some numbers of wota votes, is still important. if that is not the case, I'm expecting name (big group) under girl or few more of Chika idol could tbh, for cracking this list.

I think a thing like recomen actually has the potential to be a quiet good reference for sorting out some cult, underrated visual(hence they higlight ktk and ayane before) but I just rolled my eyes more, especially on this occasion when see katoshi and kyoko can be so near with maiyan and even above the rest-- talk visually, my bias. miona, asuka, sugai, ayane, +few of the 48s did best them out.
    in fairness, I guess both hina members invade top three for good. the publicity.

7. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

EZtpQp1U0AEhZFe.jpg

Source: @miona315 on twitter

Well I'm quite shocked at the numbers, but I'm fairly positive that it will have good legs. Yoda 2nd and Zukki's PBs were anomalies with having more than half of the sales in the first week, I think we'll get a better picture by the end of this month.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    This PB has been troubled since the beginning, from the constant delay to the lackluster promotion campaign. The pandemic just added salt to the wound. There is no deny that it is all a competition, and Miona's performance here has been disappointing. Is it her fault or the management's or the pandemic's a mix of all those? I wish we can blame all of this on the management but we never know for sure.

At the end of the day, I just hope that Miona could be content with this. Will she beat herself over this, thinking she has let her fans down? That may be a possibility. Hopefully Japanese fans will send tonnes encouraging messages to cheer her up cos it doesn't matter how many copies she can sell, Miona is always the best gal to her fans.

This clip came out last week. I think it showed sign that the sale might not go as well as we expected. It's sad to see her there all alone without any support. No senpai, no kouhai, no friend to view her PB. Just Miona by herself.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm quite bumped by the numbers as well, I expected double of that. She is always pretty ambitious, I hope she's not too disappointed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    They can add 1 to that number, I just ordered the pb.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I can't believe we ain't talking more about Miona's dreams of the N.A.C coming true. Just watching her throwing punches and kicking butt, just makes me happy to know that finally... Action Miona!

• Like Like x 1
  12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    why the surprised though? i would be surprised if her pb sales crack 90k-100k for 1st week.

• Agree Agree x 6
  13. Berika

Berika Kenkyuusei

でた... the hater with fan mask [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Let's hope this one isn't 20% white page space like the last one, eh. That book was all over the place, flowless, random.. . as beautiful as she looked in every photograph. Hopefully this is more worthy of her.

15. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Low sales is mainly because of the virus. People are still afraid of going out and catching it, they are also probably avoiding close contact with strangers (e.g. delivery men). Lifting SoE doesn't mean the virus suddenly disappeared.

I feel bad that the release is just so well-timed to the spread of the virus in Japan. Had it been released as early as January, I believe it would have sold more than that.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  16. No thing

No thing Kenkyuusei

Low sales? With 46000? That's okay for a nogizaka member :) Don't compare with the top members, she's not in that group :)

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  17. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    46k isn't low. But I think it's quite dissapointing sales for front row member. Aces class expected to be 80-100k-ish.

46k also isn't suprising either since the hype among fans isn't that big if we compare to other PB releases this year. Without pandemic, it's probably sell around 60-75k if the publisher play the promotion right.

Her PB sneak peek have no wow factor and her popularity isnt on Ashu's and Naachan's scale either.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. No thing

No thing Kenkyuusei

I think it's normal :)
    46k in the first week is not bad. My previous comment when talking about not comparing with top members, because it's not just PB sales, but also about many other indicators, she can't catch up to them :) Why try to compare and expect to be disappointed? :wtf:
    Last, realease a PB is an opportunity to increase popularity, not a punishment :^^;:

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    why? just because i dont like her push, i cannot become a nogi fan? how bout thousand of girls of nogi girls that i like? sorry, the idea we should like all girls equally is not sitting well with me especially with 2nd gen and their treatment.
    and im not a hater. if i am a hater, i would spam hate comment in every single video/insta/twitter about miona. i just dont like her push, not her personally.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    What push are you talking about exactly? Besides her airdrop in the early days (that almost made her quit!), it has been a constant battle for her. Her every achievement is well deserved.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2