1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nagasawa Nanako (Naako) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    For some people who always appear whenever anything sad happens to Keyaki (like scandals some sicko yellow pages unearth), it is better to keep silent and point at the exit... Thankfully, sooner than later they see the exit, get the hint and leave, only to return with the next "disaster".

In the meanwhile, we keep all the good memories for the girls that departed and keep cheering for those that remain, as they keep climbing up the slope...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Anyways, just made this gif of Naako at Tokyo Dome! She has her awkward moments on stage, but I thought she looked especially cool in this scene... enjoy :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  3. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Strictly from a business standpoint, the so-called "love ban" is a necessary evil. This industry operates under a social contract where the groups are required to sell undiluted fantasy, while wota in return try their hardest to keep the cash flowing.

Certainly, while both parties do acknowledge that it is impossible to actually enforce celibacy, keeping up a facade still remains a priority, as wota are more than willing to be decieved. Hell, that is why they are there in the first place. To be sold a dream, a hope, an idealised quasi-relationship with an idealised person, i.e. idol.

However, when boyfriends come into play, the meticulously constructed suspension of disbelief just can no longer be sustained.
    After all, being an idol often means playing a character. And what kind of play is it, when some random dude climbs up on the stage and starts doing his business?

In Nanako's case this boyfriend/fiancée thing just came from the wrong source and at the wrong time. Right now people are still looking at her through idol-colored glasses and her clumsy attempt at stating they only started dating after the graduation only made things worse. Had it become known later, no one would feel "cheated on" and "betrayed". While I feel sorry for her getting this reaction, she should have expected it before becoming an SNS personality. Hope Nanako gets it together and does not disappear from the public eye.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  4. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Ah, the age old question: should the love ban be removed?

Looking not only at Naako's perspective, but a woman's view in general. Take note, I am not a woman myself, but through observation and practical thinking, a woman's prime is from her early 20s and lasts up to early 30s, possibly more if she takes care of herself, i.e. no booze, no nicotine, etc. You get the gist. That is the bulk of her idol career. It is similar in ways to a pro athlete's career: you only have a very limited window to build your fan base, earn as much as dictated by your potential, management push, and various other factors.

Smart and practical women will not wait to find a suitable partner in life until she graduates at possibly 25 or 26, which is possibly the normal age range for this, barring a few exceptions. Generally, once an idol reaches her late 20s, we expect her to transition into a career path i.e. modelling, acting, singing made possible by being an idol.

Hence, I find it completely possible that Naako had this in mind. There is a limited window to child bearing too, if that is what she desires in the future. Practically, you cannot just wait until you graduate and at an age where it would be restricting to find a partner with the similar interests and life goals to build your life with. For example, do you really believe that Maiyan, who is now 27 years old, does not have someone in her life and will just now start dating in her late 20s? Hell no.

Just my two cents. Anyway, as I stated before, I am completely happy for Naako. Basic human needs such as companionship and intimacy should not be restricted to anyone.

• Like x 4
    • Dislike x 3
    • Disagree x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  5. tmfce

tmfce Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okamura Minami
    There isn't a love ban, it's more a don't get caught dating ban. It's not even a "ban" in the sense that it's in their contracts, dating is just advised against.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
  6. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Call it what you will, I stand by the fact that any fan who is feels entitled to dictate a woman's life because you buy their goods, and are genuinely angry/devastated/hurt at their oshi dating while being an active idol, doesn't truly care for their oshi's well being and happiness. At that point, can you really call yourself a fan who supports your idol?

Whether she was dating this guy as an active keyaki member or not doesn't really matter because the results of her idol career shows she clearly wasn't distracted, as you put it Reveen. Regardless of whether there is a loveban or 'dont get caught' ban in place. Naako has had a successful idol career, scandal free, loved by all the members and very popular with fans. Up until this moment, not many people had anything negative to say about her idol life. Now that she's graduated and can come out with the news of her boyfriend (albeit prematurely), fans can feel happy knowing that their idol is happy with her new life. I certainly am. And if you're not a Naako fan, whether she's dating or not shouldn't affect you anyway.

It seems like she's laying low on social media after her announcement, so I hope she's taking this time to relax and come back to us with more content whenever she feels comfortable again. Many graduated idols lose fans when they announce they're dating, I'm sure she knows that, so I'm also sure she'll bounce back from this quickly and continue being the Naako we all know and love :banana:

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

No offense, you will feel worse the more you delved further at this Keya fandom. Just keep your heads up for more culture crash, would ya?

1. I saw that NOT just a staff but a fans leaked her secret.
    Here, I only saw angry post toward management as nest of snakes. None of you thought to ask your fellow jp Naako fans to issue "Search and destroy" toward those whistle-blower, "Snake fans"?

Just a joke, but try being fair even in hating.:D

2. She met the dude in February?
    In fact, I'm glad this is leaked NOW and not when she was an idol. That means Naako circle did well hiding this for long. More so as Shida scandal outbreak has showcased, that beneath our "21 Forever" unity, noone even sure Keya fans can kept each other oshimen secret tightly.

And no, I can't be a betrayed simp at all if I already know it long ago. More like "Good job lads!":D
    [​IMG]
    3. I saw INTL keya fandom ridiculing they who feel entitled to dictate a woman life and spent money on hers.
    Let me give you an inconvenient truth.
    Naako constantly sold her 1st round of Keya akushukai(Something that people used as argument that Naako is having great success as idol.), because her fandom demographic consisted of those gachikoi fans. Majority. Even I saw a female JPfans angered at her for betraying Pe.:D

So if you question those gachikoi fans who feed her career and livelihood back in Keya(and even now by supporting her YT channel) if they are truly a fans, I'm afraid we have to look at our own mirror and ask ourselves, "Did we spend or do more for her career than them to entitle us to act almighty?"
    [​IMG]
    (The picture's not mine btw)

Because I'm sure not. I'm only a subber fans who can handle their shortcomings.:D

4. My last message for those who called her backrower "who":
    "Afraid to pick someone "who" as oshimen from the start?":D

• Like Like x 2
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @EinhanderX I assure you I'll never feel worse as Keya fan and surely not because culture crash (lol). But I'll always hope Keyaki and its mngmnt evolve exactly like their fans are doing.... or some of them, at least.

1 - Not here, but the discussion about idol privacy and the behaviour of fans went on for a while on twitter, as it should be. Everyone chose where and with whom discuss those stuff, I guess.
    Ah, no, wait, of course I did wrote about here too lol

9. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

At least you stayed. That's why we still converse.

1. And I read that. I honestly liked fatelancer dude on the virtue that he saw a lot outside of Keya. I can't say much except, we all have ideals.

I can only hope reality being kind to not shatter them. Man without ideals is like skydiving without chute.

That pretty much it I guess.:D

10. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    Oh no Nanakos' being attacked:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Those teeth look like they belong on Aoko...[hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  12. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Good news, Nanako didn't give up on Youtube. She's back with the new video. I guess, with all the recent happenings this went unnoticed.

[Video unavailable]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  13. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu

if the video does not show watch the video here

She looks so cute with short hair.

[Video unavailable]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

This girl is insane. Three dogs!?! To be fair they are quite cute, especially that border collie (i cannot remember reading it's name anywhere).

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Short hair really suit her. Nice look! And nice video ^^

17. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Is it the lipstick? She has full (dare I say, sensual) lips! Goodbye Nagasawa-kun, hello Naako-chan!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu

Naako drinking, chatting and eating some very weird looking chicken.

It really sucks that every video she posts is STILL getting masses of dislikes.

• Like Like x 1
  19. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    @iainus
    It's better than it used to be. More than 50% likes is alright.

20. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu

Out and about in Kabukicho. I don't think a career in baseball is in her future. [hehe]

• Like Like x 2