[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Anyone know what happened with Keyaki documentary twitter account? somehow recently it became some staff/someone private account posting things... It started with the tweet in English

2. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Screen Shot 2020-06-13 at 1.38.26 AM.jpg

Now that you mention it... I don't actually think it was ever an official account. It says #unofficial in the bio... how random that someone would want to impersonate a documentary account.

3. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Malevolent or innocently trolly this "hacking" just confirms the fact that Keyaki management is all over the place... Somebody, anybody at the Tokyo district, give them a wake-up call please...

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Man, I just want some Keyaki-related content to come our way soon. I would even welcome another RoK live viewing which was great last time, with the extra content at the end.

At least we still have KeyaKake every week and its streaming tonight. Gonna see some faves including RunRun, PonPon and the oshi :D I do want more though.

5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Posted in the 9th single thread also but,
    I'm currently trying to find the exact source for this

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi

Honestly, if true it feels the best choice mngmnt could take right now. I'm a fervent supporter of second album since months, so I'll start officially hoping for it. IF mngmnt also chose to cancel 9th single forever and step directly at 10th I may also start liking them once again... just think about explaining new fans in 5 or 10 years WHY a 9th single doesn't exist....
    It would be another uniquely Keyaki thing. :cool:[hehe]

But if the release date is right, we will know about it pretty soon, I think.

Meanwhile, some great fans also made this not so little project if you want look at it and perhaps vote. It's fun and you can vote for many songs as you like. Which is cool because I had a small breakdown thinking I had to chose just one lol

https://twitter.com/pandaneru/status/1270897370788659200

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  7. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    There was a ~3 month gap between Masshirona and Kaze ni, if my math is correct then 9th single in November is plausible. Not sure if this is a good decision businesswise though. Seems to me that returning with a proper bang is more likely to generate hype than releasing an album.
    "Storywise", however, an album is justifiable, as a) 4 singles have already passed since the previous one b) it can be a nice tie-in with the documentary to mark the (long overdue) end of the current chapter.
    All in all, I'd say that this rumour has a good ring to it, might turn out to be true-ish.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Well, Windows 10 is actually Windows 9, so if Microsoft can do it, I don't see why Keya can't![hehe]

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    LMAO!!!
    That's totally true... even though I think we all felt more like Internet Explorer lately [hehe]
    :(

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Jsprite Well, actually they already did that, only the other way around: They named 3rd gen as 2nd gen. OK OK they put "new" at the end etc.

What's sad is that while the new (10th) single will come out in glory as the new majestic dawn of the reborn Keyakizaka46, those poor 6 girls will be shrouded in obscurity, as at that time fans would need to rediscover ALL girls after so much time away from the limelight...

P.S. I apologize for sounding somewhat salty, but I feel for the new 2nd gen. I really want to see them more and discover more about them. And because of the circumstances they had such a tiny share... Bad timing you may say. Yes, but it's so unfair...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    At this point, I accept anything from Keyaki (album, single, cover, EVEN A PARODY OF THEIR SONGS) as long as they give us something! I miss having new Keyaki songs, I'm freaking out :wall:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Releasing album would be a wise choice, tbh. They can have time for new 2ki practicing to ready joining in 10th A-side, while including songs for 2ki and new 2ki as B-side in album to promote and give them the experience. And we can hope Kado, Saijin and 10gatsu to be included in album, since they made them and it won't be fit in 9 or 10th single

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    • Like Like x 1
  14. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Yuuka and Nen are the spirit of Keyaki. One embodies kindness, one embodies a fighting spirit, but both represent K46 very well.

God bless those two.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

To be complete, you'd have to add Shida's free-spiritness (think the flying birds that appears on singles videos at some point or another).

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    And my Fuu-chan? Isn't she the "insider", the invisible strong glue that holds them all together? The girls themselves would agree: they know better!

17. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    For context I was replying to @Dill's link where Nen and Yuuka were featured

I noticed that Shida always had the witty (or snide, lol) remark ready in the early days before Ponpon broke out of her shell and took over that chara. Miss that girl. Zakuuru was never the same without her. Still waiting on their debut single "Chotto Matte" :p

I think of Fuyuka as the unheralded veteran on an NBA team for example: doesn't really need the ball, but does her job and is never unreliable. Oh, and one that all her teammates love. I remember her saying when she got into Keyaki that she will not waste the opportunity she is given. I really admire that, this girl gets it.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  18. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  19. devildante

devildante Member

I have been doing marathon on Keyakitte lately and keep asking myself about the 9th single

Any information about any progress?

Sent from Our Love Room

20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Nothing yet. But with new uniforms, let's hope. And there has also been a rumour about a 2nd Album

• Like Like x 1