1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Iwamoto Renka (Rentan) / 3rd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by kanjo, Oct 12, 2016.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

For me, her smile after replying that comment is a forced smile. But yes, she handle it very well. I just hope it wont happen anymore to another member.

2. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    if its me, i think i also will do the same as the commentator. i love to joke around like that but i will make sure to put the word that i just joking at the same comment so that she will know that its just a joke. because with the many comments i think she will missed the commentator true intention if put in separate comment

3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    How can saying such a thing be a joke? In what universe is that considered funny?

4. AirbusA380

AirbusA380 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzuki Ayane
    That comment was just usual tsundere thing. I think renka herself get the joke, her response are "tsundere da".
    In the end no damage taken and that instance only show us how big renka's heart are:inlove::inlove:

5. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    u sure know about tsundere chara right? its up to a person how they want to express their feeling and chara. most used one is "baka". its not necessary means we really want to say that person is idiot. its just his/her chara. even asuka use word shine/go die to others members. maybe that commentator not express it well or he/she really hate renka. we dont know about it. or maybe renka no used to be told like that especially from some strangers. that's why i said if it was me, i will make sure to put the word that i just joking in the same comments, so that she wouldnt missed the point and feel at ease.

6. AirbusA380

AirbusA380 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suzuki Ayane
    Well, i dont know how that comment are worded exactly, maybe my choice of word in post above are bad, i just want to express how big renka's heart are. Her response are great and she just 16 this year, can't wait to see how will she became in the future

7. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:

is this reply intended for me? if its means for me, sorry if i make u misunderstood. my previous comment is for @Seditious85 but maybe because i reply after u, u think i reply to ur comment. actually i agree with ur point except for "no damage taken". we dont know for sure if she really think its a joke. well, she still 16 afterall. i just hope "no damage taken" is true

8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I'm not familiar with the whole tsundere thing, to be honest. My defensive reply is rooted in the fact that members actually do get bullied, both online and in real life (hs events etc).

9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    she did say "pls don't say such sad things..." before "tsundere da...". Seems implying that she was taken a back for a second there...
    But she came back to her normal self soon after, which is great....
    We don't really know what the commenter true intention is, but facing hater is the reality of being an idol. I hope Renka (and the rest) will be strong against them.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I mean if a girl like Yamazaki Rena cried bcs someone said he doesn't like her, how we supposed to think 'no damage taken' by a 16yo girls?

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    On this week's Koujichuu, Renka did a really great job. How she can explain and talk so clearly, detailed, and confidently like that? When I saw her first appearance on Koujichuu and several episodes after that, especially the quiz episode, I can see she didn't has that much confidence. Now, I only see her as an experienced member. Amazing!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    Route 246 Iwamoto Renka from her blog on 27/7/2020

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  13. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    B.L.T. SUMMER CANDY 2020 making-of video whith Iwamoto Renka is available on YouTube.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

SR

• Like Like x 6
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

SR

So young & so lovely :blush:

Edit:
    Lol, sorry I mixed up my history list and posted the older SR :^^;:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  16. Airen

Airen Kenkyuusei

It's okay, I don't mind rewatching the older SR for Renka [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    Iwamoto Renka has been appointed as centre for "Ashita ga Aru Riyuu" which is the theme song for NTV "The 40th National High School Quiz". Full lineup as below.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Bside Lineup

19. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

I never expected that management decided to put rentan for the center position, even though it's only a B side song, but it's still a good opportunity for her. Congrats to rentan<3

20. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Well Renka have centered a 3ki song , An Under song and Now a Senbatsu Bside