[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. devildante

devildante Member

Oh, they have new uniform?
    I haven't watched yesterday's keyakitte though, just last week's and it was still WFH episode right?

Sent from Our Love Room

2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

The uniform isn't officially shown on Keyakake yet. A glance of it can be seen in the tweet announcing their upcoming appearance in a TV show
    https://twitter.com/shuukankeyaki/status/1275047625331339265?s=19

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm the only one already hating the glimpse of possibly new uniforms? I swear my father has a shirt that looks the same and never gave me any Keyaki feels lol

This said, the more we walk towards new single/album the more I pray mngmnt doesn't f*ck up Keyaki.

4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I am sure lots have been discussed during this unannounced hiatus and judging from what Yuuka has said, I am sure they are continuing their old style & not ready for a new one. Mngmt aren't always reliable and things can happen but once they are on momentum everything else will just fade away.

5. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Come on now. Just because they wear blue stripped doesnt mean they're gonna go "kyun kyun kyun kyun doushite"
    It's also not the first time Keyaki uniform is on the cute side (which is better than the mess they've been wearing for the past 9 months) and it suits them really well. Remember that the girls want to wear something girly too for summer before freaking out over little stuff
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Chill lol
    no one is freaking over anything yet, except we go from the best design ever (arena tour) to stuff my own father wear... and I assure you, he doesn't go Kyun kyun either [hehe]

@Iamyoung I hope you're right.

7. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Thats not what I saw on twitter. Been waiting for an uniform change for too long so Im gonna shut anyone who spoil the fun :shifty:

8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    This twitter?
    "We saw just a glimpse but I guess I'm the only one hoping that is not our new uniform
    I swear my father has a shirt that looks the same lol"
    It's like the same thing I wrote here lol but I'll let go before mods rightly shut this down
    https://twitter.com/Dill46_48/status/1275076451910340611

9. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    • Like Like x 2
  10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    This made me laugh. They do kinda look like something Hinata would wear, no?

In any case I'm glad to see the brown unis go. Was never a fan of those. Let's wait and see what it looks like in full.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I thought the sama, it does look a bit gana'ish, but i'm really hopeful for a cute looking outfit, we can only have browns and plaid for so long before we get bored of it :^O^:
    I'm sure the girls are also tired of wearing kinda depressing, borderline military outfits when their 46 sister and 48 cousins are wearing cuter looking ones

12. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Just curious, what are your favorite Keyaki uniforms?

Personally, I really liked the gorgeous deep burgundy of the Futari Saison uniforms.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    This one's cheating, but Kaze ni. I do like a woman in a suit. Fukyouwaon, SaiMajo, and Glass are my other favorites.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I like extremes... Regarding uniforms, the best ones for me are the "angel-wing" pure and innocent white of Sekai and the "zipper-everywhere" devilish metal black of Garasu-wo. I do not consider Kaze-ni suit as one of their uniforms, just the apparel for that specific MV. However, in my opinion, and if I may be excused if this sounds aggressive, that one was the "sexiest" in a somewhat kinky way, yet nevertheless a dressing pinnacle for the nature and cool "soul" of Keyakizaka46!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I have a whole bunch!! (was actually going to make a Twitter thread dedicated to Keyaki costumes since I made one for Nogi)
    But I specifically wanted to mention the old Silent Majority costumes since they've seemingly been retired and I don't think have been seen since 2016 haha.

サイマジョのデザイン.jpg
    This is a scan from So-En magazine (Fashion magazine) from the September 2016 issue with Ashu and Techi on the cover which went over some of Nogi/Keyaki's costumes. I happen to have picked this issue up when I was in Japan back then so I'll do a rough translation of the descriptions and quotes by the members.
    07-23.jpg
    It's a digital print of the Shibuya cityscape arranged in an abstract way to fit the shape of the body! The dress was made of elastic materials and mesh (see the armholes and neckline) with silver chord accents. The upper half is fitted but the skirt is made of two half-circle patterns (why the dress is wavy on the side but straight in the front) so when the girls rotate, the skirt flares in an even circle. The dress hems are all lined up perfectly, so when the members stand beside each other the skirt lands at the same point for everyone.
    0c6239283ee713d286d653e6655ed.jpg mobhVpav7.jpg
    The dress looks very comfortable with its short sleeves and the shoes look easy to dance in as well.
    IMG_4058-768x512.jpg 02-76.jpg
    The main difference between the dresses is the neckline. There are three different neckline patterns: the dark green and white round neck, the V-neck, and the plain dark green round neck.

Anyways this was a rambly post put I like getting nostalgic about older costumes!
    08-21.jpg

Edit: Forgot to include the video with the costumes... kinda shoddy quality but it's the only performance I remember in which they wore it.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Personally I like this one very much

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I do like this one a lot
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    HBD Tucchi is most definitely the greatest piece of music they have ever created. Truly Keyakizaka's pinnacle as a group.

Speaking of uniforms.
    My favourite is the OG long-sleeved Silent Majority uniform. Can't get more iconic than this.
    89cd116bc.jpg
    @heatsignature
    Yes, it didn't appear that often since 2016-2017, but most certainly it is not retired.
    Most notably they perfomed in this uniform during the 3rd anniversary live in April 2019.
    3rd_Anniversary_Live.jpg
    And on June 26th 2019 on TV Tokyo Music Festival. Ponpon center.
    zBAONVVff.jpg

[​IMG]

Somebody had some fun in Photoshop.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oh no I was talking about the SaiMajo costume that I detailed in my post haha (I included the photos since I knew most people don’t remember it as a SaiMajo costume). The deep turquoise dress is considered the uniform, while the B&W skyline dress is considered the song costume (歌衣装) according to the official interview with So-En.

20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Wow, first time for me to see these unis and I like them.

As for Kaze Ni, they do wear the black suits when they perform so it does count as a uniform for me. Garasu with the jacket and gloves is so badass too.

I love these uniforms from Kouhaku, absolutely gorgeous:
    [​IMG]

I'd like to see the Nogi ones you did, you got a link? Though their costumes are radically different from Keya. More princess-y.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 1