1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    saved 3k gems and waited for sugai and matsurina ambivalent SSR but i only got unlock keys :wall:

EDIT: this is quite an "unlucky" pull (unlock key = unlucky. get it? [hehe])
    FB_IMG_1589595066888.jpg

Mod note: please thumbnail images larger than 750 x 750 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2020
  2. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

20200516_055250.jpg

Finally managed to FC every song in the game!

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I hope that with the next update, they change 'good' into 'lol you fucked up your full combo, start over'.

Why they labeled it 'good' is beyond me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I'd take a miss or a bad over a good anytime, everytime I get a good note my mood is ruined.

5. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    SSR drop rates is getting horrible so far. just wasted another pull, nothing but unlock keys.

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I finally changed phone and installed the game.. and it works!!!! :banana:
    You can't imagine how happy I am even though I completely suck at it lol
    I have a lot to learn so I'm gonna read the whole thread.. just two questions though, are dramas worth to be watched? And I'm not sure what to do with chibis.. giving something to them makes my card better?

7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I use the dramas to collect the gems but I skip through it, so I can't tell you if the stories are worth it.

You can give your chibis food (this is also one of the daily missions), and depending on which food you give, you get resources and affinity points. Also give them the furniture that gives them bonuses (like the microphone and shoe rack) and try to level them up.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Maybe someone already wrote about it, but what "Discography" is supposed to be? Just the repetition of the same song over and over? Because I'm doing Silent Majority for the 8th time and I'd like to know if it's gonna change anytime soon lol
    Thank you ^^

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It more or less is. With every completion you unlock a part of a picture, of which there are four. I happen to complete all four earlier this week and you get a Group Skin as a reward.

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you! Looking forward to finish it then :D

11. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

also the discs you get after each play will power up the associated cards that get it. Scoring wise there's no color bonus but they amplify the SSR song bonus so it incentivizes upgrading your cards all the way to get the extra song bonus.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Will it power up the cards in discography mode only, or in general?

13. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

in general I think; the tutorial popup mentions it helping raise your group overall strength (the thing that makes you S+5, A+4 etc) but are given specific stats (for example silent majority gives you PE boosts), which wouldn't matter for the overall strength thing, so I assume they just up that card's stat in general.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Thanks, good to know and worth it to revisit discography mode every now and then.

I also just found out that you can select between all three SaiMayo versions... :wall:
    Useful when you want to try higher pro or pro+ levels.

15. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I never feel so stupid as when I try to play games, so bear with me, please lol
    What are we supposed to do with this?
    Is it a competition?
    https://twitter.com/kh_unisonair/status/1271735589889429504

and also the "OnAir Marenouchi (I think?)" thing? Just collect stuff when times come?

Thank you guys

16. Riyuu

Riyuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    As in the previous set list (hinatazaka46 set list ranking) you will enter the rig in accordance with your rank on the weekly set list ranking. when it has started you have to play 10 songs that have been set(unlike in the weekly ranking set list that plays songs as you wish)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    With OnAir, you need to feel the energy gauge, you can do this by just playing songs. If you have energy, it will slowly drain while dissolving the orbs in the middle, that gives you items after the time is up. You can collect up to a 100, so check back regularly and make sure you keep that energy flowing. There's also rewards for all players combined efforts.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thank you both! I saw there's still some time before the set list. Doubt I'll reach high ranking but even so it's fun play events

19. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    i didn't expect to get president yumiko SSR card. looks like spamming bokutachi no sensou master mode and those setlist ranking songs paid off.

Screenshot_20200627-174914.jpg

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  20. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Congrats! I fall in the category of not playing enough during these events on top of not being good enough on Master to get good scores. My top prize was 250 jewels. :fear:

• Like Like x 2