1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    it was a tough grinding though. it's kinda frustrating when you can't FC a master song that you FC'd before (i'm talking about that tokyo tower song. that intro part always mess me up). good thing that i got a rikopii event card for point bonus.

2. Riyuu

Riyuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    how long did you play until got yumiko limited ssr in the latest event? any idea for run the event? Top 20k still strict for me, btw congratulation.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  3. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    atleast 2-4 hours per day, usually try to maximize my time and proper use of bonus live boost and LP recharge items. still i have this bad habit of bailing out when i messed up every notes in master mode. first thing is i try to get nijika event SSR card as early as i can to boost up my point bonus

4. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Maybe this should be in the general Hina thread, but asking the burning questions: Where are the girls hiding their glasses before the put them on during Konna seiretsu?

5. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    so they added this "SSS"score rank in the latest update. will definitely need to maxed up my roster specially those score up skill types.

6. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    For those checking the thread before jumping into the game, the 3 step up draws will cost you a total of 6500 jewels, step 1 being 1500 and the following two at 2500 each.

Also for the SSR+, you'll need to have an SSR from what it looks like, one of the four discography songs, leveled to 80, at 100% training, and with a skill level at 7. You'll see a little sign board on the upper right hand of the screen that will send you to the SSR+ road. You get the gems to level up this road from playing the songs in the discography.

I only have two members that can do this currently, so if I don't get to SSR+ before someone else does, I'll post what the card ends up looking like.

7. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    i just spent all of my limited time discography pass to farm some disc for my other saimajo cards. only naako, suzumoto, and koike reached SSR+

Resizer_15936468042390.jpg Resizer_15936470101070.jpg Resizer_15936471491670.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    This is going to take a long time for me. Even though I have three cards that meet the requirements, it's still a grind and I hate playing the same songs over and over again. Especially the discography songs, which I don't like.

9. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Quick question, are the SaiMajo Cards the only ones that were “signed”? I only got one signed card in the beginning of playing and haven’t gotten one since haha

10. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I have 2 from other series. They're just very rare.

12. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    okay, we're back again with decoding the secret message in Summer Fes Mission Panels. i already cracked the message but imma need your help which song color to play at the final panel.

7月12日の解放曲のイントロでライトの色は?
    (What was the color of the lights in the intro of the release song on July 12?)

and looks like "Dash and Rush" song is the new difficult song to clear/FC in master mode.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  13. Ganbaruby

Ganbaruby Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kanemura Miku
    Holy crap! This one’s so hard it might give Garasu a run for its money. Glad they’re upping the difficulty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

This, garasu, abunakashii are all about the same imo. They all have certain sections that are really hard and I think it just depends on which ones you personally feel most comfortable with

15. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    don't forget hiraishin. still, i haven't cleared it in master mode.

16. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

Imo hiraishin doesn't have any sections as difficult as the ones above, its just really long

17. Ganbaruby

Ganbaruby Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kanemura Miku
    Yeah, the trickiest part for me is just that zigzag part during the verses. I can do it with my right hand, but not my left.

18. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    What I wish they'd do is change some the song's level ratings. There are some songs on Master that they say are a level 23 that I'll fail immediately, like Ambivalent, but then there's like one that's rated level 24 that I can play all the way through with a sliver of life left.

I haven't tried Dash & Run on anything but Normal yet, from what you all have been saying, I'm not looking forward to Pro or Master.

Also, I'm probably missing something obvious, but in the track.2 missions, what's the MRY event that needs to be cleared?

19. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

Member yell ranking. Hasnt started yet but will either in 2 hours, 3 hours, or 6 hours depending (they start events at different times) which is why they released the mission at day start even though the event hasn't started yet

Agreed with you on the rankings. Like tokyo tower and dash and rush are both 24 but dash and rush is way harder

20. Ganbaruby

Ganbaruby Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kanemura Miku
    Agreed. While short, Bokutachi no Sensou should probably be 24 as well considering just how fast the notes come at you.