1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Sure! It was originally a "costume quiz" thread inspired by YuuNaMogiOn's video on AKB costumes but here's the answers thread (There are obviously many costumes missing so I may just make another costumes thread in the future... without the quiz part though). There are so many detailed photos of Nogi's costumes since their costume designers have shared a bunch on SNS and Nogi had their N46AW exhibition where fans were able to take close-up photos. I'll have to do a bit more searching for Keyaki but I think I could probably find some decent quality shots of their costumes if I search hard enough

Actually, Keyaki had a collaboration museum with Xylitol where they showed off their costumes (but I haven't really found any HQ images from inside). Fun fact: Shiichan actually designed a special uniform for that collab! It looks a lot like the Kuroi Hitsuji khaki trenchcoat uniform thing which is quite amusing... I wonder if the designer for that uniform was inspired by Shiichan? [hehe]

q4a.jpg q4bb.jpg q4c.jpg DM4QXvOV4AAKjbO.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Rev4

Rev4 Member

While it's nice to see new uniforms I'm more interested in mngmt's direction.

3rd annila, Arena Tour and Tokyo Dome barely had a overture video aside from names. But at Countdown Japan the 2ki debuted in a overture video with 8th single uniforms and 1ki had Kuroi Hitsuji costume:

https://twitter.com/yuuka_mizu46/status/1273981315432329217?s=19

This was a return to normal. If it wasn't for the pandemic mngmt had big plans for Keyaki from the beginning of this year. If new uniforms are coming it feels the right time for a 2nd album and especially coming from captain they are moving now after a long break.

3. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Oh, I see. Didn't really consider the skyline dress to be linked with Silent Majority. Thought of it more as an special event costume like the halloween ones.

363.jpg

362.jpg

CwGdRhaUEAAj7JK.jpg

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Not my favorite, but I have to admit Red Fukyouwaon is quite cool, but so is Silent Majority Upgraded Uniform
    The white ones from Arena tour with birds and snakes have my favorite design, but if I have to chose from a songs I'd say Garasu Wo Ware, Hiraishin (both MV and on stage), Kaze Ni and Eccentric
    oh, and Student Dance too! The white overalls is interesting in that Clockwork-Orange way

anyway, things are definitely moving... let's have some more patience and hope for the best

5. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Found it. Here's the coolest shit ever regarding the costumes.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Inoue wearing the skyline dress, turns out I was right about them not completely forgetting about it.

• Like Like x 2
  6. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Haha, I instantly recognized that video from the Uni's On Air game. I have to admit, I do like that everyone was in different uniforms for that performance. It's really cool to see something like that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I was completely unaware of the Shibuya cityscape uniform. It's simply AMAZING! Not only the sci-fi-esque theme but the above-the-knee length (most unusual for Keyakis) that gave them such a cute girly aura clearly puts this on a league of its own. So if we expand our selection to uniforms that cover not only A-sides, I have to agree with @Dill that the clockwork orange Student Dance appearance was also unique. Apart from being my very personal favorite (although I do not consider it as a proper uniform) it underlines better than anything else the anti-idol character of the group. This specific one-piece uniform is particularly nasty and unforgiving for people with a figure anything but perfect and when complemented with the particular short boots (plus all the kicking and splashing) helped the girls exert a uniquely weird amazon-style femininity.

• Like Like x 1
  8. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    Speaking of uniforms i recently found out the infamous 9th single uniform was inspired by a john galliano fall/winter 2012 collection
    sdhfjksdhfjk - copia.jpg hgjh.jpg

looking forward to that keyaki costume thread @heatsignature !

• Like Like x 1
  9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Seeing this, i am glad I didn't diss this costume lol. I personally like it even though it isn't on my top favorite. They made good justice to the design.

10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Now, imagine the Italian design as the THE new Keyaki uniform...:awesome:

11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I think it would be amazing to have a thread for Keyaki uniforms, that kind of creativity is quite wonderful.. also it would be a great references place for any fan-artist out there.

12. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    I agree, having a dedicated thread for posting and discussing different Keyaki costumes seems like a good idea. A poll to choose our favorite ones would be great too.

13. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    +1 from me as well... After all, it's not every time, everywhere, that we boys can discuss together with girls, openly and on equal basis about women fashion, do we? As fashion is certainly not my field of expertise (!), I am considering these recent posts, my personal "dark history" LOL. So, it would be fun to discuss every now and then about apparel...

14. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Great idea, am also looking forward to @heatsignature 's Keya uniform thread, maybe we can have it here too as well as on Twitter

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
  16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I think this uniform for Lawson campain

• Like Like x 1
  17. glsone

glsone Member

The new uniform is better than I though it would be. Seems like a nice refreshing summer get up. Now if only they would do something in them.

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    New uniform means new single, right?! :corr:

19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Also they are perfect to sell Ice Cream. It's summer It will work just in case Keyaki won't release anything.

BUT Keyaki is gonna have a special live on YT this saturday at the end of which they'll make an announcement so we may will HAVE something very soon. I saw many fans who didn't want believe.... but I think we are never been so near to the next single/album.

Let's pray together! :worthy:

20. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    [​IMG]

I'm okay with it. Not overly 'cutesy', nor gloomy - just about right. The skirt part looks well suited for those flashy sharp turns during the choreography.

mpv-shot0015s.jpg

My only complains are the striped blue color scheme, which is deifinitely Hinata-ish and the bulky looking belt. Even my sister said the belt looks a bit out of balance there.

IMPORTANT
    It seems we are getting some kind of special Youtube interview with the members on July 4th. They are going to talk about the past as well as future Keyaki activities. At the end a special announcement is expected.
    Saito Fuyuka says she is unable to tell the details yet, but definitely wants us to watch up to the end.
    ROK 2019 release confirmed? That'd be my bet anyways.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020