1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

2. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    Hi, I don't know if this is the right thread (I will delete if its wrong), Does someone know where I can watch this whole live perf. From what I see its called "Mini live at Intex Osaka" and is some kind of 24th single promotion live. I tried looking but I just cant seem to find this live performance.

Idk if yt links are allowed but if isn't, I'll delete it. Thanks!

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    . . . I still can't believe they made that - Yoakemade - the A side, and the infinitely better "Boku no Koto, Shitteru?" the coupling track. I will never make sense of that. But that's just my 5 yen.

Shrug.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Somebody knows how and where it's possible to download this new song from outside Japan ?

6. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    I have it on my non-Japan Spotify, probably there's also in itunes

7. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Yoakemade is one of my top five Nogi songs.

8. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Hey, guys, excuse me for asking but how does one differentiate a first edition photobook from a reprint?
    I noticed there isn't really a standard determinant like a number line or a text near the copyright like most books, or am i just missing something unique only to jp idol photobooks?

9. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

For Nogi member photobooks, it should be on the credits page near the back. There's a printing date (YYYY年MM月DD日) followed by the # of the printing run (第#刷発行).
    If there’s only one line (第1刷発行), it’s the first edition.
    If there are two lines, the last number is your copy’s edition.

3rd edition Yoda credit page for reference:
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

Thanks a bunch!

11. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Does anyone know penlight colors for the following members?

Ando Mikumo
    Ichiki Rena
    Iwase Yumiko
    Miyazawa Seira
    Nishikawa Nanami

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    As far as I know, those are unknown/never established.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

誰?

I need help settling a bet with my friend. Is this Minamin or Maichun or other? If someone can find the photo source that would be best. Or maybe give facial features as evidence which is very difficult imho. Thanks!

F8744225-E9D3-4BA5-A7C7-8CC595B117DA.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    That's Nanamin. It's been trending on Twitter.

Edit: On the Nanamin thread a good sir posted the link to the tweet(s) plus the translations

15. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Thanks! I guess I should peruse the graduate thread more often! Although half faced, Nanamin still looks stellar.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Shinuchi is back in the refurbished All Night Nippon studio this week, with guest Hayakawa Seira.

Highlights:
    -Maichun starts by asking if Seira’s nervous. When Seira says a little bit, Maichun playfully accuses her of not being nervous at all. Seira admits she’s gotten used to work and usually doesn’t get nervous. Seira says her energy level goes up during late night (“When it’s dark, I become like ‘Waah!’”). Maichun says that she thought from the start that Seira was a strange girl.
    -They get listener mail from students who now wear face masks under their kendo masks in kendo club, and use desk shields in the classroom. Seira says that 46 Hour TV was the first time she used a face shield, during the candy house construction. Breathing was fine, but it was hot and she couldn’t see the colors of what she was holding, like whether the roof cookies were even purple or not.
    -Seira has been growing apple mint, to make tea.
    -As an Osaka native, Seira doesn’t put cabbage in her takoyaki. She’s also very particular about the tenkasu she puts in takoyaki for the right flavor.
    -Maichun is super excited about the 20-year-old drama Yamato Nadeshiko getting rebroadcast this month.
    -Seira’s high school gave each student a boiled egg on Easter. Sometimes a student would forget their egg in a desk and it would start to stink in summer.
    -In elementary school, Seira dreamed of becoming a fry cook (ポテトを入れる人) because she thought their movements were cool. She’s jealous when Maichun reveals she worked at McDonald’s before. Maichun says that yesterday, she, Hori, and Junna got takeout from McDonald’s after work and ate it on the ride home.
    -Discussing curfews and parental controls, Seira says that her mom knows the password to her cellphone and she doesn’t have anything to hide on it, which shocks Maichun. Maichun conversely says that after she dies, she wants all her private records to be destroyed.
    -Seira chose a song to play on the radio, Sakaguchi Ami’s Joshi, which she listened to a lot in high school.
    -As an Osaka native, Seira is now trying to break the habit of boasting how cheap her clothes are.
    -Seira has pretty good rapport with Maichun despite this being their first real conversation. The top comment on Youtube notes that Seira keeps constant eye contact when talking with Maichun.

During this week’s Showroom, Shinuchi also talked about Manatsu’s segment on 46 Hour TV. Other members had troubles that they asked Manatsu for advice with, but fans commented that Shinuchi was just complaining about Manatsu, lol. Shinuchi explains that the questionnaire they filled out for the segment said “Things you want Manatsu to fix,” so she misunderstood.

Speaking of Manatsu’s 46Hr segment (which should be subbed in due time), Manatsu breaks character when Maichun reveals her issue, which suggests that Manatsu didn’t know what members would ask ahead of time. That would make her answer to Yuri all the more cool, because it means she deliberately ignored her cue cards in order to give Yuri a proper response.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 10
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Ever since Kotoko graduated, since Maiyan graduated, and especially ever since this whole Corona fiasco, I've lost spirits to find out how Nogi is doing. Even though I was quite stoked to know more about Yumiki Nao.

Not sure if I'll ever come back to love this group as much as before. Hopefully they'll have good songs that ignite that sparks in me again.

Anyway, stay healthy everyone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

i just want to know something .. do they have other song that feel like
    Oto ga Denai Guitar
    i think my question is very clear .

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Not as such. . . but I'll take any excuse to post this:

20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    If you are looking for Nogi's song that has some rock vibe, there are some.
    - Teitaon no Kiss as posted above.
    - Koumori yo
    - Korogatte Kane wo narase. (Punk-ish (?))
    - Yubi bouenkyo (anime-ish rock + it is Magi Ost).
    - Ookami ni kuchibue wo.
    - Onna wa hitori ja nemurenai (I believe it is Wonder Women ost(?))
    Try to listen to 9th single. I believe it is the most rock-ish single of Nogi.:)
    And, try to explore all Nogi songs as well. I believe there are more than I mentioned above.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1