1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Most likely it'll pop up on Bilibili at some point. No worries. However the quality there is usually shitty, unless you buy buy their subscription or something. Still, as it seems like a one-time opportunity, I decided to watch the actual stream. Silly me, sitting here hoping my pennies will make S&F more motivated :lol:

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I love Keyakids' optimism [hehe]
    You're probably very near to what will happen, but since Fuuchan teased us with "something she wanted write and then cancelled and maybe she'll talk about after live" I want still believe.
    It's a bit sad a blog words is all it takes to make me hyped, but so it is lol

3. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    I signed up for their FC using Tenso address and had no problems.

I also used it to get the 4600¥ ticket because I want my signed Nen card. This is a dream come true so I'm really excited.

I'll even try and prepare a VPN if I can't stream it because of the location.

I'm excited!

EDIT: Also left a voice message for Akanen. I'm gonna be so embarrassed if she hears me speaking Japanese and wishing her luck. Ah! ❤

• Like Like x 4
  4. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Ah that's so cool! I really wanted a signed card from Risa too, and give her a voice message since her birthday is coming up. If they do this again, I'm stealing your method of signing up. :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    next week, an unreleased song will be playing on recomen (the one emission where sugai is a regular)
    Fuuchan mentionned on her blog she wanted to talk about something but will wait after the live
    The live is a few days before ongaku no hi and they will do an important announcement. They could really perform a new song. Hope it is dare kane

https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1282693290458939392

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Other details Yuuka teased
    • They will perform in an arena level of venue (I assume this means arena sized)
    • Particular camera work and arrangement that you should pay attention to. You will understand it in the end
    • There will be a debut performance of something new (presumably the same song that will be released in Rekomen)

• Like Like x 7
  7. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    so so so so excited. new single or album it’s new keyaki content. ready.

• Like Like x 3
  8. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    Thank you, Captain Sugai! I'm already way past excited for this concert! I'm ready to see my girls live!

9. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Wow, a lot of things to look forward to on Thursday :) so happy that I'll get to see it

Hopefully the forums will be steady on Thursday so we can have some back and forth here too for those who can see it live

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Have the most amazing live today!

Since I'm doing my best these 2 days to follow my own dreams and future while Keyaki members are doing the same in Japan, I'm not so sad I can't watch them.
    Sure, I would have liked to see the live, but it's okay, we both are working hard and in some way I feel supported by this thought.
    Keyaki is always giving me the push i need to be better.

To everyone of you who can watch them live, HAVE FUN! Enjoy the girls and our group! :chuffed:

• Like Like x 7
  11. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    It's started. First was interactive seat segment. Akanen, Matsuri and Rikopi then Habu, Runrun and Ten-chan have answered two questions from the fans via Zoom. Now Ozeki, Take Yui and Moriya Rena are presenting official goods.
    Gonna update this post as the events unfold.
    upd.1 Shin 2ki MCing time
    First track is Taiyou
    Habu center Eccentric
    Tokyo Tower
    Student Dance. Even more rebellious than usual
    Generally centerless Nobody. Soft Pon center.
    Koike Ambiva. Penguin is killing it. Very cool.
    Corovavirus announcement. Wash your hands. Takahiro had a haircurt.
    Ozeki, Aoi, Hono, Karin MC time. Online fans appear again. Uemura, double Watanabe, Koike. Next: Nijika, Fuyuka, Satou, Ponpon. Mad lad from Zoom asked them for hair style advice! :D Takeyui, Sugai, Inoue, Seki.
    Shin 2ki self introductions. Cuteness overload.
    Otona. Ten chan center!
    Risa Hiraishin
    Pon Kaze ni. Very cheerful - some member audibly laughed out loud.
    Pon Garasu. Epic intro. Aoi now covered with yellow paint.
    New single is incoming
    PON CENTERED BELL

P.S. I didn't quite get what Sugai said. End of Keyaki, yay, I guess.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 3
  12. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Thank you very much.
    I, like other fans, for working reasons, I have found that I could not see the concert.
    But if there was a way that they would have issued it deferred, I would have gladly paid for it.
    I'll settle for other lucky fans to tell us if anything relevant happens.

13. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Show proper is starting. I am loving these camera angles.

Starting out with a new song they used in the MV :)

Edit: TEN-CHAN AT CENTER OMG! It just feels right.

These sets are insane. Kudos to the staff.

PonPon Garasu center. She gets the dark red jacket and I must say, not bad. Not bad, Pon.

Uhm, why is everyone crying? I just understood "October will be the last live as Keyakizaka".

14. news

news Kenkyuusei

Because they're "disbanding" and their final concert will be in October.
    Last single comes out August 21st.

From what I've read, the group name will be changing and they'll be moving forwards as something new.

Probably because Techi is the face of Keyaki. Plus it'll mean they can turn away from their chuunibyou/dark image.
    Some people are wondering if this will make Hinatazaka the senpai group haha.

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    For a second there, I thought Captain was graduating.

The show was great and worth watching, hope everyone gets to watch a replay. With everyone that got a chance to center, I must say, without oshi bias, that the kid Yamasaki Ten was the most magnetic.

So it seems like Bell is a W-Center with Risa and Pon after all? We will just have to wait and see after the official announcement.

I don't know how I feel about this announcement. I like that there is history behind Keyakizaka46, even the more difficult pieces of it. But hey -- at least things are moving forward. This is gonna take some time to process though.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I don't know what to say, the truth ...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. news

news Kenkyuusei

The official website announcement lists it as a pause in activities after the last concert (before they're reborn), so we'll have to see what happens.

19. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Name change is completely unnecessary and just proved that Keyaki was the techi show and they can't go on as 'Keyaki' without her. It sucks and i'm annoyed as hell, but at the very least, the group isn't 'disbanding' but 'rebranding'. The members will remain, and we'll finally see a new side to 'keyaki' even if that means keyaki no longer exists.

I'm pissed ngl lol, but i'll continue to support them regardless. It's the members I love, after all.

psa: i'm updating the 9th single thread now, please bear with me

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Things indeed restarted but... I believe even to them, as Yukka said, there are members who did not accept this. It's no doubt Techi impact was big, and doing things like this might be easier to go on but... Keyaki was built by all member, 21 1ki and 9 2ki and it's part of their soul. They decided to seal all Keyakizaka46 history by doing this, and like Mich said, just prove Keyakizaka was Techizaka in management point of view. Somewhere in my heart, I would want member to keep fighting under their beloved Keyakizaka46's name,, reborn as new Keyakizaka, dealing with all the challenges to prove themselves no matter hard things are.

I really feel bad for my beloved members, but i'm trying to be positive, they are still there, doing their best to move on, even trying to accept this so I will too. Just hope that this won't depress them and their core values will remain. In this way, at some point they can preserve the original Keyaki, just nobody is a replacement for anyone. I'm sure they can win this, gaining their worth and prove themselves as the reborned group, cause after all they are our Keyakizaka46

• Like Like x 1