1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirate Yurina (Techi) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

That front three alone is so strong... Kyon2 is one of my favorite actresses and Momoe... well no words needed!

Oda's nod to Techi being "the Prodigy" gave me a good laugh [hehe]

A Ninagawa PB would be amazing! Another idea would be something along the likes of Suda Masaki's most recent anniversary photobook- it's shot by several different photographers with different themes throughout the book. Plus several sections are shot with his close friends/colleagues (Nikaido Fumi and Oguri Shun) and has some interviews with them (link about the PB here). I think Techi would really suit a format like this, and I'm sure there are plenty of photographers who would love to work with her! Also if she has some shoots with her friends... anything with a past member would just make me so happy!

2. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I love this idea. It is somewhat similar to Keyaki 21-nin photobook, where each member has their own theme and personal photographer. I suddenly remember her interview with Kunihiko Morinaga (founder and designer of ANREALAGE) for Soen (yes, also Soen lol) last year. He said Techi's color was "transparent", meaning she could become any color she wanted to or even created more colors with different lightings. Working with various photographers will allow Techi to discover different sides of herself that maybe she has no idea of. Thinking about such a photobook is already exciting enough [hehe]

———————-
    1. Soen magazine designer Asuka Wakida posted about Techi’s shoot with Ninagawa-san on Twitter and Instagram. She said Techi was extremely beautiful. She also shared the deadly Techi photo that killed every Techi oshi out there
    0438A7B1-9C19-4802-BB9A-CE28BE57C783.jpeg
    My vocabulary is too limited to describe this art

2. Techi’s Soen shoot and Ninagawa-san’s enthusiastic reaction to Techi were reported in various morning news, which is kind of impressive considering Techi isn’t on the cover and only has 6p+no interview

3. Modelpress did a reader survey on “Which entertainers you want to be your little sister?”

Top 6 includes: Hirate Yurina, Hoshino Minami (Nogizaka46), Hirose Suzu, Hamabe Minami, Fukuhara Haruka and Mori Nana. The full ranking is exclusive to Modelpress app.

4. Nen said in mobame that she passed by a Sankaku poster on her way to go somewhere

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  3. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    This post is quite interesting. Kojirabu asked a top female dancer and choreographer about her view on Techi (but he didn't enclose the dancer's name). I summarized the interview part but it's a very, very rough translation.
    The dancer was the back dancer for Britney Spears, choreographed for Johnny’s boy groups, LDH groups, 48G and Sakamichi series. However, she has never directly taught Techi. Talking about Techi’s performance in WanteD!WanteD! MV, she said, “Without a doubt, she (Techi) is a skillful dancer.” Techi is especially good at broken, crazy and explosive expressions. There are only a few idols and artists that can be as explosive as Techi. It can be said that Techi has an exemplary existence. When choreographing she would often say something like “if the move is done by Hirate-chan from Keyaki” but in the end it was impossible (to execute it) so she uses quieter/more subtle movements.

Aggressive choreography that expresses emotions on a grand scale is an area that can only be done if it fits the performer’s nature. Otherwise, you can’t achieve it no matter how much practice you put in. Techi has already mastered it. It’s worth making such choreography because she likes it when she could feel the moment her eye-color changes. Whether it’s gravure, dancing, singing or performing a play, some people can enter a “zone” while others can’t. A “zone” is where there’s ultimate concentration and Techi is evaluated as someone who can freely enter or escape the zone.* The dancer personally wants to see Techi try more dance styles. Keyaki has wild and masculine choreo so something feminine and graceful would be good. Or sexy and delicate Korean dance moves. Even for contemporary style, Techi can try straightforward, beautiful, bright expressions.

*It’s similar to when people say “flip the switch” or when Techi is so into her character that she doesn’t remember the performance afterward

Regarding ROK 2019, while I'm very happy with the DVD and digest video release, the sight of Techi dancing with a bloody leg is painful. Some said maybe it was mud but the horizontal mark looks too much like a big cut. Imagine dancing with injuries so vigorously in the cold weather while being drenched with sweat and water. Gosh I can't even remember the last time Techi performed without tapings/injuries. Despite everything though, Techi had a great time at her last Republic judging from all the photos, reports and Fuuchan's Uniair solo cam (lol). I hope it can be delivered through the DVD.
    464C2E19-CDAD-4D7A-84EC-4BF4A3DD7508.jpeg F92C2AAB-85E5-40F6-A6AF-E02429250220.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Fallen from stage, hit her arm so hard the sound could be heard over the song, overworked, and now random blood appearing... without counting the psychological effect left by all those haters comments from inside and outside Keyaki fanbase.

As Keyaki fan with Techi as my Oshi I should be sad she left the group, but man! She paid an high price for the role she had.
    This mix of talent, professionality, abnegation makes me love her even more, but I hope from now on her mngmnt will take better care of her.

Of course I agree with the dancer, we had the same discussion around here too many times to count them and some of us expressed the same opinion. It's cool to see a professional say the same. Our baby otter still makes us proud:inlove:

• Like Like x 4
  5. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I know about the arm from falling so hard during her performance

But bloody leg? When was this???

I am so excited for the new doc to be released to learn more about the truth behind keya

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It was in ROK2019 last summer. I remember someone on twitter saying she couldn't make the usual flip in Ambivalent performance but only with the DVD release we all realized it had been more serious than we thought.

I wonder when the Docu will be released at this point... perhaps October since we are going to rebrand. I'm not that enthusiast about it. The snippets they let us see are humiliating enough for the girls and I know I'm just gonna ge more angry at mngmnt, but who knows, maybe the actual direction they gave to the Docu is different from the little part we saw

7. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ViVi cheers Techi oshi up by releasing yet another offshoot video

I still want to see the documentary. But since they already missed the original timing, maybe they're re-editing the doc to fit the new route the group is approaching. That trailer is the most dramatic trailer from an idol doc that I've ever seen. And I think I can take the document with a calmer heart now as everything is now past. Techi already turned her corner, looking much more content now while making a new path at her own speed.

Speaking about Kado Wo, a Techi oshi covered Kado Wo using sign language. Sadly the full cover was lost when she deleted her account after Techi's withdrawal, so we only have this short, but nonetheless beautiful clip

8. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    1. Full interview from ViVi official Weibo. If you know Chinese then definitely give it a read, plus there are some unseen photos
    2.Hayashi Runa (Nogi new 4ki) revealed that she’s a Techi wota
    3. Natalie and MyNavi report about a scene from Sankaku, where Erika is caught by the police
    • From MyNavi:
    It was really cold, but Techi - wearing a uniform - doesn't appear to feel the weather and the staff around admires her youth. Hirate also had to run many times since the rehearsal, and she always run at full speed. Between the takes, she carried her chair to take a break, and looked relaxed as she chat with the staff. Then Shison joins the shoot, and he shows a serious expression as he suggested how he should say the lines to the director. But when the camera is not rolling, the two are acting like sibling, chatting as they head toward the resting spot and completely at ease with each other

They haven't shared a lot of scenes, but the two says that they are good friends while laughing. When Shison said "She (Hirate) is a very cute, very nice person", Hirate shyly says "You don't have to say that". Shison continues, "Together with Okada-kun, I'm always impressed by her. She's reliable, polite, and good. All in all, a great person. She's only 18 years old, you can't help but to feel excited about her future. There is the Hirate-chan I am watching plus the cuteness and the innocence of a 18 years old, everyday I'm having fun!"

Hirate then also talk about Shison and the others, "They are all really nice to me. They kindly befriended someone like me, I am truly grateful. Okada-san is like so too, I always think that it's a place to be thankful of.” When they are talking about their role, Hirate says that Erika is a lonely person, there is a part of her that wants to become normal but she couldn't, and she'd like to portray that part. Shison then praised her, saying "She have truly become Erika! Truly! There is a human part of her that could be communicated without words, she is living as Hiura Erika.” Next is the director asked about the cast, and on Hirate, "She have great concentration, Erika also have instantaneousness and look in her eyes like her. She exceeded my expectations, she is showing an acting two layers above what I expected out of her.” They didn't talk much when they met, but from communicating with each other on location, "She opened up quite a lot, took pictures and talked about various things with me, I'm glad.”
    • Natalie’s report is not much different. Techi sat next to Takifuji and chatted with him comfortably, also taking pictures of the staffs. During the running scene, a staff was so surprised at Techi’s speed that he said “fast” out loud. While Shison was discussing his lines with the staffs, Techi was checking her scene through the monitor very seriously. Everything else is the same as MyNavi.
    45CCDB47-4DDD-4667-B85C-B60C68EC7AAD.jpeg B4B23724-1E73-44F5-9E45-F5708DA9A576.jpeg 8FAA43C6-B9DA-4A82-8F55-0315A388C0D2.jpeg EA79968A-581E-477B-9F2F-31C4C2F87A79.jpeg 97C4A0AF-FE58-426E-9D8A-906C1F5734AB.jpeg F367E31D-4175-4B20-B317-F118307D3E37.jpeg A6CA94B3-D6A2-44C5-BE54-6D5E513B0862.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  9. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Does anyone want a dose of smiling Techi during her final months in Keyakizaka46?

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    1. WanteD!WanteD! MV reached 3M views. Let’s bring Kado Wo MV to 7M too (~6.7M right now)
    2. During the showroom for Republic there’re some Techi scene at the back and she’s hella cute

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    1. ViVi released another Techi off-shoot video

"ViVi September issue,
    Many people have #721let'spickupHirateYurina
    Thank you very much <3
    For today's last video we'll give you "Prince Techi"
    Thank you, everyone, for your comments
    How many people pick her up on 721?
    Please leave a comment and tell me <3"

2. Techi was mentioned in HMV free newspaper (yellow underline) earlier this month for her upcoming role in Sankaku
    3. The actress who acted as young Hiura Erika is Tagawa Narimi. She's born in 2008

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  12. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Techi and Shison sent a birthday message video to Okada-kun. Techi dressed in all black as usual, but with a beret that hid her hair completely. I hope this is a hint for a new project, it reminds me of how Kpop idols hide their hairstyles before any comeback lol. I don't know if it's just my imagination but she looks extra otter-like in the video. She also called Okada ojisan lmao.
    [​IMG]
    Pic from @akr705

• Like Like x 4
  13. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Hirate landed another leading role in the second film of The Fable series (based off the manga "The Fable" by Katsuhisa Minami).

[​IMG]
    A rather high-budget action film starring some pretty big names like Junichi Okada, Fumino Kimura :inlove:, and Mizuki Yamamoto.

Grats Techi!

• Like Like x 4
  14. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    [NEWS]
    1. The biggest drop: Techi to be the heroine Hinako of “The Fable: Chapter 2” movie. More information to be updated.
    2. Preview of documentary pamphlet. I assume that there’ll be lots of Techi pics from debut till her withdrawal.
    AB9A22E8-907A-46B2-A1B8-CE44BCFE7901.jpeg
    3. Takeshi Fukui (Somarta design visual designer) posted about Techi’s Soen feature

[RUMORS]
    1. A fan heard from an AKB MUA that the group with best relationship is Keyaki. The girls are kind and polite. There’s almost no conflicts among members and staffs say good things about them. Other entertainers mention Techi a lot that makes people want to know her even more. Techi remembers all the staffs, even new ones, greets them politely and sometimes even carries luggage for them very naturally
    2. BOURGEOIS tweeted about shooting a future cover page. The artist talked about the pain, distance and loneliness that the world (at this time) has created. Sounds pretty familiar to what Techi has shared for her ViVi’s interview. Moreover, Techi was on the list of future collaborations earlier this year. Fans asked them several time on Instagram for a possible Techi feature/cover and they said they were working on it.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Good for her for getting another role but what's up with that hair lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    [INFO]
    1. Morning news report from Zip and Hayadoki
    2. Director Kan Eguchi described Techi’s performance to be “soul-stirring”
    3. Author Katsuhisa Minami said Techi was her first choice for Hinako role
    4. Actress Kimura Fumino (acted as Yoko - already appeared in The Fable) said Techi was really cute. During the shooting, Techi often went around talking to managers and staffs and not just sitting in one spot. She laughed a lot when she talked to everyone.
    5. Translation of Techi’s comment
    6. The movie is to be released in 2021. Original description of Saba Hinako can be found in Japanese. They probably altered the plot/characters since no one said anything about rating or restrictions.
    ——————-
    Hinako’s background is pretty dark but it only makes me more excited to see how Techi portrays her role. I really don’t mind mature scenes if they decided to keep some. The first movie was a hit in Japan so I hope this one will be too.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    [NEWS]
    1. Modelpress opened a survey "which entertainer do you want to see starring as a student in a high school drama?" and hori and techi both got into the line up

Hori: i'm next to yuri-chan (in the article's banner) ❤ thank you very much! (Cre to TMI)
    10DC5DB0-0C96-42DB-9890-72D9C7A43CD2.jpeg
    Pic from @mriri46

2. Saito Masatoshi (Director of The Making of Fable 2) tweeted

“At first I only had some general impressions of her (Techi) like others, but she often laughed in the filming set and cared a lot about others (although fans may already known it).

However now, when I watched Keyaki’s MVs, I was so impressed and thought ‘She really did such great things?’

Please look forward to the making”

3. Sankaku siblings (Masaki, Shison and Techi) will be listening to worries and answering questions sent to Modelpress by students.

4. Techi will have a dance collaboration on “2020 FNS Summer Music Festival” for the song 生きてることが辛いなら(Ikiteru koto ga tsurai nara - If living is too painful) with Moriyama Naotaro.

• Time: 8/26 18:30 JST
    • Lyrics:
    Translation: Rebecca Butler
    Translation Date: February 20, 2009

“If life is too painful”

If life is too painful
    Then just curl up and die
    Your lover and parents will miss you
    But after three days they will recover
    Besides, before you know it
    They will be beside you again

If life is too painful
    Then just let your tears flow
    Soon the morning will come
    And you will fall asleep exhausted
    Besides, there's no rule that says
    That only babies can cry at night

If life is too painful
    It's best to look at it with dry eyes
    They say that sorrow will blossom
    Into a single flower
    So reach out gently with both hands
    But instead of picking it, protect it

To yet another
    We live our lives as if
    They mean nothing

So if life is too painful
    Try to hold on a bit longer
    History is but a tiny swingset
    And the universe a small drinking fountain
    So if life is too painful
    Save the joy of death for later
    ——————-
    I really can’t describe how happy I am right now. I didn’t expect to see Techi on stage this soon, she worked really hard behind the scene for us. The song is a comforting one with a hopeful turn towards the end. I really can’t wait. And Happy 5th formation anniversary to Techi.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. DelicateEmpress

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    [NEWS]
    1. Techi will be featured on Rockin’OnJapan October issue special separate volume. Release date is August 28 (Friday). 3-hour interview on “acting, feelings for music, ‘expressing’, what she thinks, what she feels and what she can say now.”
    0955C9A4-3A5C-43E5-ADF3-D0E41CD287D1.jpeg 8EC0593A-CCC9-4E74-B890-F8ECAD031F77.jpeg

2. Feature on Numero October issue. Photos taken by Ando Masanobu (the male lead Fable for The Fable series).
    70936A4C-0A6B-497C-A462-31D8C124AA68.jpeg

3. Yabe Masaki of boygroup DISH// recommended Kado Wo Magaru MV

• Like Like x 3
  19. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    proud of her! :inlove: looking forward to her performance.

--

a picture from Rockin On Japan

001.jpg

20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    • Like Like x 2