1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Keyakitte, Kakenai? (2015/10/04 - )

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    :rofl:
    Such a great episode I'm still laughing!

Inori gets the MVP title once again, but I liked to see all the girls involved bring out the fun.... and Akiho's dad too lol
    I'd just try to erase Shiichan song from my mind though [hehe]

@rdamon42 I agree on Rei's calming quality, but I think she has a fighter soul and a sharp mind. I don't think she's destined to be a silent presence like Uemura and Pe often are.

2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Inoue is the girl with the "steepest" growth among 2gen. Upon their arrival she was maybe the least "shiny" but the way she CONQUERED so much screen time is amazing. Her mannerisms in the last episodes were so attractive and spontaneously funny and fresh that I had them on repeat mode for 10+ times. I just can't have enough of her...

On a different aspect now, I was pondering on the veeeery slow development of the new 2gen. I know the COVID thing was a huge obstacle and it's always the way they behave in front of their senpais, however all of them (with the exception of Rei-chan but not much) seem to be extremely shy and very AWKWARD in front of the camera. Take for instance their introductions in the online live, most of them were evidently shy and stuttering.

I mean, they had almost 2 years to get acquainted with the idea of being an idol, they were not just been named idols from one moment to another. 1gens were not so awkward even on the first time they appeared on Keyakitte Kakenai ep.1. On the other hand (at least international fans) were not accustomed with them by getting to know them better (no self-intro video or even an episode dedicated exclusively to them). The fact is that all of them appear to be disproportionally reserved compared with how long they are Kenkyuusei or Keyakis.

I would wish for something that would force them to break their shield. Whatever it is that holds them back...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Inori's variety star is shining brighter and brighter. While totally different personalities and looks, somehow she fills a little that huge hole that Manaka left in Keyakitte when she graduated (Not Oda, as Oda's variety style is different).

Just for the record, Uemu is far more silent than Pe. Not to mention that some of the funniest bits in Keyakitte have been around Pe-chan.

4. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    @Dill yes, I get that Cheese Ozono is a fighter, one need look no further than the rematch with Sawabe on the sock removal contest [hehe]

Its just that the way she talks is so smooth and calming. She really would make for a good therapist, she already has the aura part down pat.

I think the new 2ki are fine. It will take some time to adjust especially since they joined at such a weird era for Keyaki with a lot happening, but I see improvements in every show.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I hate to compare Keyaki to other Sakamichi groups because circumstances are different, now more than ever, but it's obvious their mngmnt knows what to do with new gens.
    Keyaki gets them and staff hopes they'd do all by themselves

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Jokingly, you will hear rumor related to this within months. Something something you will believe when it's convenient and vice versa..
    Edit: Did someone unaware I put "jokingly" above?

And to me, first 10 episode since 1ki first appearance on studio is awkward af. Some of them even retain the shyness and unsure about their puzzle part bit longer(Nijika and her denial of baka role, for example. Uemu even got herself a vacuum cleaner just because Tsucchi wished her to talk more often, and I doubt it's on the show first year). It just.... doesn't look so because we don't know what to expect and chara discovery were found plenty at the time.

Today, is it just me or does it feels like everyone believe 2.5ki already found their role on the show within less than 50 episode? I only know they din't pull outdoor sport and holding their birthday corner in the meantime. For obvious reason.

7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Again with the rumors. Is the world now evolving around only rumors?? The grp is advancing. Get over these so called rumors that has no fact but only believable when it is Keyaki.

EDIT: I did see it & its alright, except rumors aren't a joke when it comes to these girls, at least to some ppl so

Anyways, It takes a while to become familiar with something. For some, earlier than expected, for others, late. The new 2ki only just started recording. After their introduction, it's been like what, 5 or 6 recordings in the studio for them, not counting the remote ones.
    Unfortunately the grp had been in a depressing stage when they joined. Now that they have said out loud what was hidden, they are now starting being themselves and very soon, once they've been exposed to much camera, they would bring out their best too.

P.S: I just realized that the girls were gloomy all these times in studio bcos of the rebranding issue. It might have been tough for them recording with such news abt to drop.

8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Weren't members informed about the change while they were already on lockdown? Around March.
    I'd have to rewatch Keyakitte to be sure, but since 2ki joined no episode felt gloomy to me, except the one about Kuroi Hitsuji's campaign, but gloomy won't be the word I'd use for that one.

9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I don't know abt that but the members had been talking abt a new keyaki since earlier this year. I don't think such important change will be given in such a short time. Seeing how Yuuka said she couldn't accept it & tried finding ways they keep the name and finally accepted it when they still couldn't move on, they had known about it way before the lockdown.

Keyakake is fun. I have never had a bored moment with it. I was referring to those times you could see members were trying hard but you could tell something was wrong. Then, we though the rumors were getting to them but I realized it could be bcos of this particular reason.

10. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @Iamyoung Yes, they talked about new Keyaki since Techi withdrawn and the Docu, but it seems to me they were more about "let's protect it and give new light to our Keyaki" than anything else. The name was told them later on. I think it was Yuuka or Pon who said when, but I could be wrong and it was someone else.
    Mngmnt lateness is one of the many reasons why I think this move is badly build on air to buy time, but this is a discussion we already had lol

@EinhanderX I think you're right. 1st batch of 2ki had so strong personalities, even the quiet ones, they managed to build up a sort of rough character in a short time (and we love it) and we may expect the same by 2-2ki. Unfair, but also to be expected. We are in a mess right now and all we have is Keyakitte...

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

One variety show aired weekly is something chika idol fans would kill to have.
    Trust me, Keya are not at that level of mess yet.
    ===
    2.5ki, like 2ki did, just need to take active role in the game. I would probably go further with stating 1ki should take lesser screentime so it can be given to new kids(Something that works during 2ki-only episode). But before that, there should be more Ozono cheese and Onuma style caught on camera first or else it got cut.

12. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Personally I want more Moriya Rena :inlove:

Guys, eventually the rumors about 2ki will come whether we like it or not. We have enough to worry about without imagining them :p

Next episode looks like an acting theater type or monomane? Looks like Habu will be a hit once again.

13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I love that Habu is becoming famous in variety.

Now I just found out something. All I have been hearing is that the variety is bad and I even read somewhere in the thread they gave the worse ratings but I recently saw that they actually have much viewer rate than hinata which is said to be hilarious. Nogi of course is on top. Last episode was almost on par with Nogi's.

My thoughts: So ppl have different reasons for watching the variety. I watch to know how the members are, what new they have going. Others are probably watching for the fun but seeing the rating, I will say lots aren't just watching for the fun. Some probably appreciate their efforts or maybe some feel sorry for them bcos of all those negative comments. But in all these, I am just glad it isn't as ppl thought.

14. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    But i think you can't compare the ratings of the three programs because they are broadcasted in different time slots nogichu at 12 00 am, keyakitte at 12:30 am and hinai at 1:00 am and other variables like what many fans watch the program in a computer and not in the tv.
    I think the three programs have acceptable ratings for idol variety programs broadcasted late at night.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

It wasn't a comparison though. Just caught me off guard when I saw it since I already accepted they had the bad ratings out of the three. Knowing they are doing well like this given their broadcast time is pleasant to hear.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @EinhanderX with 48 and Sakamichi we have been spoiled. As fans we know there could be more, so having only Keyakitte compared to others groups felt like "just enough". There're surely groups that have even less but why should I compare Keyaki to them? We need to aim, or hope, for the best.

@Iamyoung that's an unexpected surprise. Thank for sharing.

17. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Iamyoung What you noticed about ratings (although not the only) proves what they say in marketing: Images persist! Now that is what's happening with Keyakis. That they are bad at variety has stick to them like a part of their image. However reality is far from that: Keyakis (with the help and push of the 2nd gen) have grown immensely in variety. Not only I don't find them bad, on the contrary, I enjoy them even more. And let's don't forget the catalytic role of the MCs. Tsuchi and Sawabe had their not so good times in the past, but when they are in a good mood, the whole mix explodes!

18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    *basically just me rambling lol*
    i think it all comes down to giving the members time to fully get to know the girls better. 1st gen's meeting with Hiragana was awkward but Neru's presence was able to make them close the gap pretty quickly, 2ki took a while to get into it too, and I remember them having to do a lot of pairing/group episodes to build the team spirit and make the girls more confident talking around their seniors. yuuka, habu and akanen were clearly trying to push the new girls to say more things, so i'm not worried about it 1st gens ability to make friends anymore lol. 2nd gen are super friendly too, so i think 2.5ki will get used to it with time and sooner than we think. this year has been a wash out honestly, i'm actually pretty satisfied with their progression with under 10 episodes. and unlike 2nd gen who didn't really have anyone to look up to for variety skills (except maybe habu nen and oda), these 6 have a lot more members to help them out. i can see them being really great by the end of the year!

i'm honestly sooo impressed with the growth 1ki have shown, i know it's taken 4 years, but even with their heavy variety hitters like oda and manakan graduating, i still think the girls have given it their all (name change may have had something to do with it lol, but we'll take what we can get). Habu, Akanen, Ozeki, Sugai and Nijika have been consistent throughout the years but I think Aoi has blossomed beautifully in the variety aspect too! Risa, Shiichan and Pon have stepped up even more, and even Pe has given us a great time when she is in the spotlight. It seems like Fuuchan took a bit of a backseat but thats okay, she carried a lot of episodes in the past lol. I find myself really looking forward to watching keyakake and wish they were longer, to the point where i'd ask for another show! i'm so happy with the improvements everyone has made this year despite the bleak announcements

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Yes, another show would be awesome. Bring back Keyabingo, I'd love to see how InoRi, Masumoto, Cheese Ozono and Onuma style will handle the crazier and more outlandish Keyabingo segments.

Keyabingo has a freer format than Keyakake so they can go balls to the wall with concepts like:

- Ozeki vs Onuma style
    - Princess Sugai vs President Yumiko: Who is Classier
    - Dokkiri For All 2ki (sort of a baptism by fire)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

So your mindstate remain grateful and not gloomy that Keya mess are averagely not at bottom pit?
    Of course like rdamon above said, hoping for more new show is every fans wish goal, and nature.

It spiked suddenly ever since 2ki apperance that someone I talked with accuse their progress is due to senior pride and they might have remained docile if their junior aren't taking a lead there lol