Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't really see why we should make that distinction. I could maybe see that we can separate mini albums (=Korean) from singles (=Japan), but then again, the special editions of Buenos Aires and Vampire, which were released digitally, are officially classed as albums. Therefore, that would technically make all of their releases albums, with the exception of Suki to Iwasetai and its B-sides. Also, if we put albums and singles into separate categories, if IZ*ONE release a Japanese album, it would just end up together again anyway.

If you look, for example, at the English wikipedia page of IZ*ONE's discography (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iz*One_discography), if you separate them by categories to that exact point, it becomes confusing again (see how the Special Editions are listed under EPs with barely any sales, and then the A-sides are listed as singles with loads of sales, which makes it look as if people only bought the A-side while it actually means that people bought the single physically and didn't stream the digital version as much).

If it's just because of language, I don't see why they should be separated. They have Japanese songs on the Korean releases and Korean songs on Japanese releases.

2. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'll explain it, when I see the single participation of IZ*ONE members, it gets confusing for those members who have centered a song because it gives the impression every song has a center so people who don't know about the could get confused. Since only the songs from Japanese singles have centers, the language has nothing to do with it because there Japanese songs in Korean releases and vice versa; but the discography does have a different system from the other, and having them mixed leads to some confusion. So to avoid that confusion I think it'd be good to separate the discography. I said by country because that's how the discography is classified but it's actually because they're managed differently and have their own systems.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Except she's clearly center in all Korean releases except maybe Fiesta. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, talks like a duck...

4. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    What I meant is that for Korean releases they don't really follow a system in which they define a center for every korean release like in Japanese singles. Because of that I don't find a reason to keep making notice that she centers Korean tittle tracks. Altought somebody already edited it an only kept the center in LVR probably because Wonyoung is offcially named as center for the debut in the PD48 final.

5. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I agree that they don't name centers in the Korean releases, but I don't think it's a difference that warrants a separate category. There are AKB48 Group songs that don't have centers (i.e. Skirt Hirari, Aitakatta, a couple of SKE48 b-sides, loads of stage unit songs, most sub-units' discographies, etc.). Just because they don't have a center, I don't think they should be in a separate category.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well, that argument was for the individual pages of the members.
    The simplest of my reasons is because kpop groups always have their Korean discography separated from the Japanese. In almost every website you can see it that way for every kpop group. Wikipedia is a big exception but in other websites like generasia you can see Korean and Japanese discography being separated. And in any group's Japanese website you'll never see Korean releases being listed in there. Which means they are independent from each other.
    I wanted to mention what I did in my previous comment because I thought a more specific explanation was better.
    And that argument didn't limited to say just because Korean releases don't have centers, there are other aspects like the system for Japanese releases in which not only a center is defined but also the positions of the members (like in a 48 and 46 senbatsu) but without having an official formation. So it's something more than just the contry and the language, more than just having centers or not, it's about the differences in the structure (production, concepts, etc) each management has. Other kpop groups release songs based in the same structure they do to release songs in Korea but with Japanese lyrics and a slight change in their sound. But IZ*ONE is a different case because the girls got ranked for every single, and for every song and almost all of the songs have distribution lines like 48 and 46 groups do. So they're not like the rest. That's what I meant.

In the end is your decision (assuming you edit the wiki), I'm still grateful to you and the people who edit the wiki for agreeing with my other suggestions.

7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I don't like the idea of splitting them but for what's it's worth the Japanese version of Wikipedia does split their releases by country. (48pedia, the most direct Japanese equivalent to wiki48, has no articles for IZ*ONE.)

8. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Our wiki is, essentially, like wikipedia. I don't mean in terms of credibility and/or professionalism (although, I'd like to think we do try), but in terms of how the website works. For that reason, I think we should operate fairly similar to how wikipedia works.

The Japanese wikipedia (as well as the English) separate the Japanese and Korean discography on the group page, and so do we. I checked out some members' individual pages, and they don't list the discography on the members' pages for the most part.

Here an example:
    • Sakura's English page – does not list any discography at all, just says "Also see [[AKB48]], [[HKT48]] and [[Iz*One]]"
    • Sakura's Japanese page – lists AKB48, HKT48 and Produce 48 discography, but only gives a link for IZ*ONE's discography page
    • Sakura's Korean page – lists AKB48, HKT48 and Produce 48 discography, but only gives a link for IZ*ONE's discography page
    Most groups wouldn't need a "Singles/Album Participation" section on every member's page because usually they participate in all/the majority of songs. Technically, if we wanted to treat their Korean releases like any other Korean group's releases, we might as well take Korean songs off of their profiles entirely. Up until BLOOM*IZ, they had no Korean unit songs. For the sake of those songs, though, I'd say it makes sense to just leave the Korean songs, and following that, leave them as they are. IZ*ONE is already unique as they are.

9. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Maybe someone can update this old page: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Haru_no_Chotto_dake_Zenkoku_Tour_~Madamada_Daze_AKB48!~

The page is a bit thin because all there is is a description of the DVD and nothing about the tour. I think a short description of the tour also would be fine. I've taken data from 48pedia and I hope they are right.

First there were 6 concerts, 2 in Tokyo March 10th & 11th, 1 in Aichi March 17th, 1 in Fukuoka March 18th and finally 2 in Osaka March 31th and May 1st.

The DVD was recorded during the 2nd concert in Tokyo on the 11th. How I know? They celebrated Mariko's BD during MC1 and she is born on that date.

Hoping for an English translation of the title is more uncertain.

And finally a member list also would be fine.

Team A
    : Itano Tomomi, Oe Tomomi, Oshima Mai, Kawazaki Nozomi, Kojima Haruna, Komatani Hitomi, Sato Yukari, Shinoda Mariko, Takahashi Minami, Tojima Hana, Nakanishi Rina, Narita Risa, Hoshino Michiru, Maeda Atsuko, Masuyama Kayano, Minegishi Minami.

Team K: Ohori Megumi, Oku Manami, Ono Erena, Kasai Tomomi, Kobayashi Kana, Sato Natsuki, Takada Ayana, Noro Kayo, Hayano Kaoru, Masuda Yuka, Matsubara Natsumi, Miyazawa Sae. Tokyo+Osaka: Akimoto Sayaka, Oshima Yuko. Fukuoka: Umeda Ayaka

Team B
    : Urano Kazumi, Hirajima Natsumi, Watanabe Shiho. Aichi+Fukuoka: Candidates; Inoue Naru, Kashiwagi Yuki.
    The setlist is right except for one mysterious error, #4 Aitakatta don't exist on my DVD. :confused: And Team A always have Team B included.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  11. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Maybe user Obakechan made a mistake and added Aitakatta because both the concert before, Aitakatta, and the concert after, Natsumatsurui, have Aitakatta as 4th song. Just remove it.

12. takajuro

takajuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Twitter:
    takajuro
    Admin, please edit the sidebar, change MUM48 to MUB48 and add CKG48

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I hope you like the page as it is better now.

I've also added the reason why Shiho, Natsumi and Kazumi are part of the Team A performances: they were the three first gen girls that were moved to Team B in the early days because Team B didn't have enough members back then. They are originally Team A (1st Generation members), but they had recently moved to Team B. They were still performing with Team A because Team B's 1st Stage started a week after the last concert date (8th of April).

Also, I added Ashita wa Ashita no Kimi ga Umareru to the Encore, but I've added to the trivia that it was only performed in Osaka. The Trivia mentions all the changes made to the setlist (mainly who replaced members like Sayaka and Yuuko) because I felt like it'd be redundant to make 3 setlists (one for Tokyo and Osaka, one for Aichi and one for Fukuoka); also, it makes the changes more obvious because otherwise you'd have to compare the setlists in detail... that's what I did with 48pedia's setlist until I figured out why they made a separate one for Tokyo+Osaka and Aichi+Fukuoka (there is only 1 difference between Aichi+Fukuoka).

Anyway, let me know if this is now satisfactory.

14. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @bonjourmarlene That's much better, thank you very much. Maybe one thing, if you can add somewhere that the DVD was filmed 2007.03.11 but that's not absolutely necessary.

15. fiyan_k

fiyan_k Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    fiyan_k
    Admin, please edit the sidebar, add
    • DEL48 before MUB48
    • JNR48 after CKG48
    Thanks

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe
    @brunoiaz

17. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I've found a missing Drama on the Akicha page. The year after Savepoint, spring 2015, she played in Kasane, also a Watanabe produktion.

18. Yuuri28

Yuuri28 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otayuuri
    hi.i know it's a lot of work but can someone pls add yuuri's graduation concert on the wiki...

here's the setlist
    NMB48 Ota Yuuri Graduation Concert ~I wanna keep loving you~ at Kobe World Memorial Hall 2019/11/25

M00. OVERTURE
    M01. Junjou U-19
    M02. Amagami Hime
    M03. Yokubomono
    M04. Doryoku no Shizuku

MC

M05. ONEW no Uwabaki (Kato Yuuka (c) / Ota Yuuri / Koga Narumi)
    M06. Glass no I LOVE YOU (Jonishi Rei (c) / Yasuda Momone / Nakagawa Mion / Horinouchi Momoka)
    M07. Kuroi Tenshi (Ota Yuuri (c) / Kawano Nanaho / Maeda Reiko)
    M08. Blue Rose (Ota Yuuri (c) / Kojima Karin / Ishida Yuumi / Azuma Yuki)
    M09. MARIA (Ota Yuuri (c) / Shiroma Miru / Yoshida Akari)
    M10. Tomodachi (Ota Yuuri & Tanigawa Airi)
    M11. Shortcut no Natsu (Ota Yuuri & Okada Nana)

MC (Kato Yuuka, Shiroma Miru, Yoshida Akari, Tanigawa Airi)

M12. Dou Demo ii Hito Kamen (Ota Yuuri, Shibuya Nagisa, Yamada Suzu, Kawakami Chihiro, Yamao Rina, Nishizawa Rurina, Morita Ayaka, Hori Shion, Yasuda Momone, Akashi Natsuko)
    M13. Darashinai Aishikata
    M14. Rifujin Ball
    M15. Enkyori Poster
    M16. Ohayou Kara Hajimaru Sekai
    M17. Boku Dake no Kimi de Ite Hoshii (Queentet)

MC (Yamamoto Ayaka, Yasuda Momone , Yamamoto Mikana, Shiotsuki Keito, Jonishi Rei, Umeyama Cocona)

M18. Hakanai Monogatari (remaining Yamamoto team N members - Ota Yuuri, Yoshida Akari, Kato Yuuka, Koga Narumi, Akashi Natsuko, Ishida Yuumi, Nishizawa Rurina, Yamao Rina, Hongou Yuzuha)
    M19. Gomen Aisenai Nda (Team N)
    M20. Senaka Kara Dakishimete (Ota Yuuri, Kato Yuuka, Ishizuka Akari, Ijiri Anna)
    M21. Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta (Ota Yuuri, Yuuka, Ishizuka Akari, Ijiri Anna)

MC (Maeda Reiko, Ishizuka Akari, Ijiri Anna, Koga Narumi)

M22. Don’t Look Back
    M23. Sora Kara Ai ga Futte Kuru
    M24. Masaka Singapore
    M25. Shigamitsuita Seishun
    M26. BINGO!
    M27. Niji no Tsukurikata

ENCORE
    EN01. Acting Tough / Ota Yuuri
    EN02. Yume wa Nigenai
    EN03. Oogoe Diamond
    EN04. Hatsukoi Shijou Shugi

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
  19. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe
    he's the one that edited the sidebar yesterday and CKG and JNR are in the wrong place

20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Brunoiaz on the forums is not Brunoiaz on the wiki. It's complicated.