[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Kagurazaka, huh?

:fp:

Personally I don't like it, but if it is the name chosen, I hope the members had input and they can establish it and make it their own.

2. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Personally, I dont see them ruinning the effect of surprise like this. This is so much bigger than neru's comeback so I wont take the 'leaks' as the real thing

3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

One thing I noticed with the names mngmt comes up with someone seems to like Naruto.

Hinata Hyuga
    Kagura Karatachi

Hinata's meaning is a sunny place, in the sun. The members were the sun. Keyaki members represent the moon so I have no idea what name mngmt will come up with despite the update on Kagurazaka46 domain in July.

4. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

>traditional
    >神楽舞

*Imagines the next PV to be of the group formerly known as Keyakizaka46 dressed in miko costumes doing a courtly dance*

5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Silent Majority by Kagurazaka46. :D

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    sets and camera work were both amazing in keyaki's live i really don't understand what you're talking about

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Random subject: Members whose facial features seem drawn: Yuuka's overall face, Koike's chiseled jaws, Inoue's eyes, Hikari's eyes, Yumiko's lips. Feel fee to add to the list! :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    My Fuu-chan's amazing and unique for a Japanese girl, nose of course...!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Risa's nose. Its not chiseled and sharp but rounded and kinda crinkled, but still super cute. It does match her face though.

Sugai's face when shocked is very cartoony too. Her cheeks look drawn when you notice how round they are.

Ah @Jsprite what did you just make me do :wtf:

10. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Karin's squishy, mochi cheeks.

[​IMG]

Actually, everything about this girl reminds me of an anime school girl
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

--

Keyaki will be taking over B.L.T. for Aug & Oct.
    - August ed (vol. 58) will feature Morita (cover girl), Koike, and Rena
    - Oct ed (vol. 59) will feature Yuuka (cover girl), Akane, and Yuipon

Along with gravures, we get long-ass 10k interviews from the members where they'll talk about rebranding.

[​IMG]

I think Koike's getting a bit of push these days! A much deserved one. Hard to believe she was once kicked out of the accursed 9th senbatsu.
    Hikaru chosen as a 2ki rep is no surprise but happy to see Rena there too:inlove:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Koike looking so "Keya-like" badass with that long hair and serious gaze. First time I saw this I thought it was Risa with some odd makeup in the lower left-hand corner, but then I found out it was Morita. Interesting inclusion of Rena there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Rena is definitely the most pushed out of 2.5ki. The Moriya last name helps but also she's very pretty so there's that.

13. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @rdamon42 Risa has undoubtedly a pretty nose but this little bump if you see it profile spoils the mix. Fuyuka on the other hand has a unique nose.
    For Risa I was assuming that you would point out her really really unique point: she has the prettiest mouth shape. The corners of her mouth are uniquely pointing upwards especially when she smiles. For me she has the best smile among all girls in the group and that is her strongest point.

14. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Somehow, I still find Moriya Akane the most bijin overall, at least among the 1st gen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    @Philosophy Senpai well you may be right but my oshi bias tells me that Risa's nose is crinkled but perfect :p

Moriya Akane is leading lady beautiful, but I think Pe-chan has the most anime like features with the big eyes.

16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    • Informative Informative x 3
  17. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    So it was NOT something the members agreed upon or wished...

18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I thought this was already very obvious? Did you guys honestly think the girls themselves decided on the name change? It was most definitely a case of management going "so girls, here's an idea, we're changing your group name to move forward" and then gave the girls no chance of rebuttal before leaving them to come to terms with this news and think of the positives of it. Their reactions during the lives was very telling. Yuuka herself said some member still cannot accept or come to terms with it while half the group were crying.

mgmt don't know what they're doing and they're going to wing it for the next year at least lol

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  19. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    They have planned solo gravure photoshoot one after another for the new 2ki kids back in April. Hikarin was first (back in April), Rei's turn which was postponned because of covid was last month, Kira got hers in the latest BLT Graph, Marino in UTB which was released recenlty. And I guess this one is Rena's turn. Idk why Akiho was skipped over though

20. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @minaeshi That was my original conclusion as I have expressed in all my posts after the "thunderstorm" of the online live. It was evident on the faces of the girls (especially Ozeki's face was absolutely terrifying, as if she wanted to kill someone). However many members in this forum have stated that this was (possibly) a wish of many girls, especially 1gen, and that they had already leaked some hints on "advancement, change, etc etc", so I half-heartedly accepted it.

I still do not want to rant uncontrollably as I will definitely regret it so I'll stop here and wait to see how things evolve. I've said many times that the next day must find all the girls together. The harm is already too much and I know that for all of us (and any true fan) the name Keyakizaka46 will be in the back of our minds and lips everytime we utter the new name...

• Like Like x 2