1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Just giving some minor update, JKT will release another digital photobook titled "Sweet Dreams" similar to "Smile at home" every purchase will have video call ticket bonus (https://jkt48.com/sweetdreams?lang=id). The theater livestream on RCTI+ app will also make its comeback starting this friday with unit song performance (afaik the app isn't region locked and no need to pay or register to use it so it might interest some of you who live abroad)

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in English about JKT48 in the time of covid, with a focus on Feni and Shani.

‘Steal their hearts’: Indonesian pop group JKT48 on turning online haters into fans

You’d be hard-pressed to find a girl group as cute and bubbly as JKT48.

The 37-member act, best known for performing Indonesian covers of hits by their Japanese sister group AKB48, is set to bring their signature sound of sugary sweet pop to this weekend’s Japan Expo Malaysia which has gone virtual in light of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Despite not being able to see their fans in person, JKT48 hopes to uphold their concept of being “idols you can meet” by staying active on social media and uploading casual vlogs on their YouTube channel.

Members Shani and Feni, 21, told Malay Mail that planning an online concert comes with specific challenges but they plan to make up for it with the group’s brimming enthusiasm and energy.

20200713_JKT48_01.jpeg

20200713_JKT48_02.jpeg

While it may be awhile yet before JKT48 can meet their fans in person again, the girls are pouring their hearts and souls into their upcoming appearance at Japan Expo Malaysia 2020, which will be held online from July 18 to 19.

https://www.malaymail.com/news/show...p-jkt48-on-turning-online-haters-into/1883987

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I forgot that they're gonna perform in online event lol, anyway another minor update. JKT will release another digital photobook title "Seneng ya, Ketemu Lagi " (Lit. Happy, we (can) meet again)

4. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I came here bc I got some tea to spill since this forum feels a bit dead. Basically Aya and Aiko are suspected to be dating/going out with an unknown male. Aya got caught eating together with an unknown male, people are getting more suspicious when she decided to block a popular fans account who retweeted that tweet. For Aiko, somebody found what appear to be Aiko boyfriend insta, one of the highlight (now deleted) feature her and flower with love card clearly saying her name. What's funny from Aiko case is the dude seems to be pretending to be a fans despite many point that he started following other member after the pics were found.

5. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    Scandal48 IS coming

6. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I wouldn't worry too much abt it, at least the scandal are revolved around not something rlly wild like CHN48 lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

*Probably, duplicated post but this is the result.*
    Aiko is resigned (or fired ? I'm not sure) today while Aya gave clarification that he's her cousin from her mother's side (may her mother's soul rest in peace).
    Sc: FAM48INA (FP), JKT48.com, 48Time

Good, we lost Aiko because of her deed. :fp: *At least she never get promoted or the problem may/will/can become even greater.*

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  8. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    Aiko what a shame a beautiful voice lost. The golden rule is scared in 48 world

9. Arigatou means Thank You

We need her clarification to ensure what was happened, I feel somehow bad for myself because I said "because of her deed ..." before the clarification is released. :/

I'm not sure whether this is true or no but there are some who get screenshot to her bf's WA, blaming him because revealing their photo to his SNS (I'm not sure whether their date is happened before she joined JKT48 or just happened on this week), few fans said that Aiko's SNS are blocked by him, few again screenshot someone's Tweet who represent her and said that she can't say right now about the clarification and I forget what is another topic that he/she tweet.

Rather than discussing about her and blaming her, let's wait her clarification.

Sorry if I'm wrong.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  10. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

if that rumor is true, then he failed the 48 boyfriend test then. At least the girl knows now what kind of man her bf is. Hope this give caution to other girls who, if they unfortunately decide to have a boyfriend while still being a member, at least screen out those kind of type and chose one who appreciates and respect your job as an idol and therefore smart enough not to ever post anything publicly and explicitly about it (although sometimes its too late).

I do feel bad for the girl tho, especially if she really enjoys being in the group. That's why ideally, it's probably be best if your just forego relationship altogether while you're still a member (espc if you're still in academy/trainee or still in junior or highschool). If you're just looking for extra money on the side (and the fame) and don't plan on being in the groupe for long tho, I guess it's up to you. But being in academy and if you're still in school, I say just drop the whole bf shtick, man. Most of the time it won't last and they boys would probably still be immature.

Aya tho, is already an adult and I guess it's understandable if she wants to date. I believe she understands the risk and I believe she's smart enough to think up a counter if she wasn't caught in a too incriminating situation (and fortunately she's popular enough and dedicated to the group enough, even if the allegation were true, mgmt would back her up on the make uo story).

Just my two cents heehee. I personally will still support Aya, because I know she loves the group and work hard for all this

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  11. Arigatou means Thank You

After that incident, #KarenaJKT48 (Because JKT48) is started to trending in Twitter by fans and members.

*Sorry if I'm wrong

12. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina

God the ZARA CASE is very hot in Indonesia even me in my country I know the story because of the trend

13. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Wait I just googled the Zara thing? Is this whole “Zara case” just the thing of her boyfriend touching her breast?

edit: just saw that she’s apparently under 18. Well that makes more sense why this is controversial.

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I found more by googling Zaki Pohan. Searching for Zara Case resulted in "35-year-old Zara Case was charged with one count of second-degree murder in the stabbing death of her 39-year-old boyfriend"

15. FMecha

FMecha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    アレックス・ボウマン(?)
    Twitter:
    FMecha_EXE
    See the Zara thread for details.

16. Arigatou means Thank You

I wish JKT48 name isn't get more and more worse in the nearest time. :(

17. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I know this is verrrrry late but I wanna know how JKT was announced way back in 2011

18. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
  19. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    JKT48 was announced at a Flying Get handshake event held at the Makuhari Messe convention center in Chiba on September 11. None of the reports mention who made the announcement, but I'm assuming it was a random staff member. Some articles from the time: Anime News Network, TokyoGraph, Oricon News.

20. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Has anybody watched their SR live? how was it?