1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kakehashi Sayaka (Saachan) / 4th Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 1, 2018.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I guess he will quote something from one year ago. Or back when 4th gen first announced :hehe:

2. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    I laughed my ass of when runa sent those image gallery to ther LINE. truly abnormal kid.
    btw I would like to present 'below average beauty' sayaka to end this pointless arguments from before.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    with her guitar skill and charming face, hopefully we will see a new blend of nogizaka in the future

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    @Seditious85 Are these enough for you? And there are much more but of course I can't stay looking for every single comment on this forum lol

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    That's your answer? Four members on Stage48? Out of a fandom that consists of tens of thousands of people?

I think it's safe to say this still stands.

5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

See.. all of them come from 1,5 years ago :rofl:

6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    @seditiou85 well, what kind of comments would you expect? It's not like I'm japanese and know japanese fans opinions about the 4th gen as a whole. I proved that there's other people who have similar opinions as me about 4th gen, so it's not just me being an hater.
    And more than that, there are much more users saying how amazing Keyakizaka's 2nd gen is, compared to the "praising" Nogi's 4th gen gets, so maybe when I say most of the best girls were given to Keya is not wrong if these girls are so well received.

cause that's what we were talking about, as I said, Keya's 2ki was way more well received compared to Nogi's 4ki, and it immediatly started to show how amazing it is, and now they love them and feel so relieved for Keya's future and its rebrand with these girls on the group.
    Yeah, Nogi's 4ki is now more well received than it was at first, but that's just cause they're imposing them. They have shows all about them, the senpai are graduating... so that's the future of Nogi, you don't have alternatives. It's not like a 2ki situation where apart of some girls, even if the quality was low compared to 1ki, management still had a blowing 1st gen to utilize, so they didn't feel the urge to impose them too. Now the group is on a situation where 1st gen girls are graduating, 2nd gen girls are not as popular as them and kinda lost their momentum (due to management too), and 3rd gen as good as it can be, isn't enough to carry alone Nogizaka future, so even if 4ki is a step back and not that amazing, they have to push them, cause that's what this group currently has for its future.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

How amazing Keyaki 2nd gen got them disbanded. Less praised Nogi 4th gen got them a show running for a year. Take this with full grain of salt.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    lol what has 2nd gen to do with Keya's rebrand and change its name? It has more to do with Techi cause Keyakizaka has mostly been around her and that kind of image that suited for her. Now they're gonna have a new group with a different feel and where all the girls could really shine, so they're just gonna be even more threatening for Nogizaka. We'll see in a 3-4 years how the situation of the 3 46 groups will be. I see the sister ones getting more and more their momentum and Nogizaka continuing to fall (and its fall already started from 2019 actually). Especially if a future 5th gen is not REALLY good. But the real end of Nogizaka's goodness will be when even Bananaman graduate too, there you'll really feel is the end of that good Nogizaka era. It will be no more the Nogizaka that used to be.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    @SteCola I'm not looking for any kind of comments. I asked for actual numbers that makes sense in a broader context to backup your bold claims. Yet you throw in another "much more".
    Sure there are other people who do not think highly of 4th gen either, but it's not a widely shared opinion. Therefore, you can't extrapolate that opinion and present them as facts.

10. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Keyaki 2nd gen hasn't even participated in an actual single, have they? Just the digital one that just came out?

Anyway, I was just gonna say that if Sayaka gets stuck with a snob, "bitchy" kind of character then she should just own it. It worked for Paruru.

• Agree Agree x 5
  11. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    definitely not much a beauty for me. she more to a cutie than a beauty

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    On her latest SR, she played guitar while looking at the chord. And, I remember at some points, she try to find the chord by using "Nogizaka chord" keyword. I also tried it and found this site.

https://www.ufret.jp/artist.php?data=乃木坂46

It has chords for 193 Nogizaka songs, plus Capo feature, similar to what Sayaka used on her SR. And, it also has auto scroll feature. You can use GTrans, to make the menu easy to understand.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Ohh, Sayaka have a new SR? Thanks @MasToppu I'll try to check it out.

My personal view on Kakehashi: she's very charming, musically talented, and a total cutie especially with her current longer hairdo. She seemingly handle performing skits well too. I like her very much..she's kinda going her own way/lone wolf-ish at times, but I think that's perfectly fine.

I currently like the 4th gens a lot. It's (still) hard to choose my favorite, each have their own strengths to me. And I feel that the best of Sayaka is still yet to come in the future.

Edit: her look from her latest SR. I felt she looked more grown-up here. In my mind she kinda look like an indie singer-songwriter trying to make it big.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Yeah Sayaka is more of the Cute type in 4ki
    The beauty type would be Seira and Sakura

15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I think she looks a bit like HoshiMina with that long hairstyle

16. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Wondering what is that notification that I just received.

Oh well, I can say that my opinion on gen 4 is still the same as my previous comment that I posted years ago. :D

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

From what i follow, i think her popularity has slowed down lately. But i think she is still in top 5 of Gen 4 now, after Sakura, Kaki, Ayame and Mayu.

18. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

what a cute duo

• Like Like x 3
  19. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Kakehashi Sayaka produced big silhouette jacket will be available on Nogizaka46 Official Web Shop on 26 September 2020.

• Unit price: 7,800 yen (Tax included)
    • Color: Black/Blue
    • Materials: 80% polyester and 20% cotton.
    • Size (S): 69cm (L), 58cm (W), 46.5cm (Shoulder), 61cm (Sleeve)
      Size (M): 71cm (L), 60cm (W), 48cm (Shoulder), 63cm (Sleeve)
      Size (L): 73cm (L), 62cm (W), 49.5cm (Shoulder), 64cm (Sleeve)
      Size (XL): 75cm (L), 64cm (W), 51cm (Shoulder), 65cm (Sleeve)
    sayaka-jacket.jpg sayaka-jacket1.jpg sayaka-jacket2.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

SR

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1