1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Matsuda Konoka (Konochan) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by EinhanderX, Oct 19, 2017.

1. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Ah, short haired Konoka... :cute:

You know, I hope their acoustic duo unit sticks, on top of Factory. More Konoka is always a good thing. I'd like to actually see MORE units within Hinatazaka.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Konoka's blog
    Translated by @theblueslope

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Today on August 13 is us, 2nd gens' 3rd anniversary since we joined Hiragana Keyakizaka as an additional batch to the members! While the time did feel like it went by in a blink of an eye...

.. when I looked back on the past years, strangely enough it felt like *more* than three years have passed (lol). That time, a year after I joined the group, I nonchalantly asked my dad about how long am I going to continue working as an idol."

"Being an idol isn't something that you can do for the rest of your life, after all, and looking closer upon it, there's more to think on what am I going to do *after* I'm done as an idol, than the period where I am."

"I guess I was being too hasty with my own life, most probably because that time, I didn't have any clear idea on what I want to do, on what I should do, and it felt like I was in a maze where I was too lost to find the way out of."

"That time, my dad told me - that I shouldn't be thinking about that when it had only been a year since I joined the group, that there was no use in thinking about when to quit when I've barely started, that "even the coldest of rock will get warm when sat on for three years"."That after three years of experiencing all sorts of things about it, only you'd then have a clearer idea of what you're capable of and what would be good for you, and that I should only be thinking about what to do from there on when all's said and done."

"While my dad said all that just as nonchalantly, those words have stuck with me ever since. And then, three years have passed since the start of it all. Three years later, I can finally say it in full confidence that I'm plain *happy* to be doing this job!"

"I feel so blessed, to be able to meet these members, to meet Ohisama, and even with everything that has happened, I think at the end of the day, I find all of this enjoyable to do! Only three years have passed, so there's still a long way ahead, but it's a point in my life where something stops, and something new starts, and that's how I ended up feeling like writing about how I feel for the occasion! In any case, right now, what I want to do is to work even harder! Please look after me in my 4th year too!"

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1293922143143567361?s=20

Konoka's blog
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/35154?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Like Like x 2
  3. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Konoka 's blog about the highlights in the azato kawaii MV

Translated by @theblueslope

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"I've made a compiled list of my personal highlights so I'd be happy if would spare the time to check these out! Of course, every part of the MV is all worth seeing, but among those I made a hand-picked list of some blink-and-you'll-miss-it parts that you wouldn't be able to catch in a glance! You see, there's much more than usual since I'm the type who gets down to the bottom of everything I start with,as you read it you might find some that will make you go "Eh? There's *this* part?????" (lol) I recommend you to set the speed to 0.25x as you might not be able to find them with normal speed!! And to make it easier for you to find I've listed the timestamps in seconds!"

"Pretty much, this! When I went over it I realized how that was quite a lot While looking for things to highlight, I got to discover some new things myself so it was really fun!"

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1297179704852545537?s=20

Konoka's blog
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/35244?ima=0000&cd=member…

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Konoka showroom

she had 80,000 viewers

[​IMG]

Credits to the uploader

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    I found an interesting video of the past with Matsuda Konoka dancing with her older sister Matsuda Arisa. The two sisters actually resemble each other quite a lot and they have many similarities to each other. Both sisters have many years of ballet experience as well on top of it.

• Like Like x 6
  8. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Whoa, those are some strong genes - they're so alike. Same adorable smile too.

9. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I think I remember reading somewhere that Konoka's sister was always really popular and that Konoka felt like she was in her sister's shadow. Like she was a beauty queen at her university, etc. But now Konoka is a popular member of one of the biggest idol groups.

• Like Like x 2
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Konoka is a crazy crackhead. And, that's why I love her.:inlove:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. js0114

js0114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chokurena
    Agree!!!! :blush:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. js0114

js0114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chokurena
    Her pronunciation is actually pretty good.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    "Factoreeee!" [hehe]

Just when you think she can't get any cuter. :cute:

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    News just got out that Konoka had an eye problem since last week and is currently in treatment and hospitalised.

She hasn't been sending many messages in mobame since 14 Sep which is very uncharacteristic of her and she missed today's CDTV and will miss STAGE:0 as well. Hope we will get to see her smile soon. Get well soon Konoka! お大事にください

https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/news/detail/S00178?ima=0000

https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/35670?ima=0000&cd=member

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 8
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Get well soon konoka chan

Konoka writes in her blog about her health condition. She dont need to apologize. It's not her fault :(
    Take a rest konoka chan. Your health is the most important.

Konoka's blog
    Credits to @theblueslope

"Good evening. I've been in a state of poor health condition for days and after a check-up on the other day, I was diagnosed with an opthalmic disease. I apologize for taking some time off work without giving a detailed explanation on why,and I apologize for causing worries. I've been wanting to tell all of you about this as soon as possible, but it had taken me longer to finally be able to. I am staying in the hospital right now undergoing my treatment."

"I'm filled with regrets that I wouldn't be able to participate in work and promotion, but for now I'll focus on the treatment to recover so that I could show all of you the me at my best condition once more, as soon as I can."

"I apologize for causing worry and inconveniences to members, staff, everyone else involved and fans alike. I'd be happy if you could support us still. Thank you for your continued support and I hope I can come back soon! Please wait for me!"

Konoka's blog
    https://hinatazaka46.com/s/official/diary/detail/35670?ima=0000&cd=member…

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1308048555383255042?s=20

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Aww, poor girl - you know it's bad when they don't just throw one of those eyepatches on - like Kyonko in the Kimi ni Hanishite Okitai Koto video - and keep working, which is sort of the ethic with these girls, they're really hard workers. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

• Like Like x 2
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Get well soon my baby.

• Like Like x 2
  18. js0114

js0114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chokurena
    Get well Konoka. It’s sad that she’s apologizing for her own health problems.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. js0114

js0114 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    chokurena
    • Winner Winner x 4
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Members made a KONOKA sign at TV Tokyo Music Festival.:cute: