1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album Keyakizaka46 Best [Eien Yori Nagai Isshun~Anogoro Tashika ni Sonzai Shita Watashitachi] (2020/10/07)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by techizaka, Sep 4, 2020.

?

Which new song from the album is your favorite?

1. 10gatsu no pool ni tobikonda

18 vote(s)
    41.9%
  2. Sajin

10 vote(s)
    23.3%
  3. Concentration

5 vote(s)
    11.6%
  4. Kaleidoscope

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. Deadline

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Well, you don't have to give a rating to concerts. But you need to put it on a dvd if you're gonna sell it. And since some laws in Japan are pretty stricht I think, after a bit of research, that it's the only solution Sony or s&f could have taken. Changing the rating would have meant cutting out a large portion of people who could legally buy the product.
    Not thinking about this in advance is the usual mngmnt mediocre job.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    The entire BD content part of the deal was too sweet, to begin with. We should've known better than to trust S&F not to screw up again.

3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I know it won't happen, but what if someone, like someone at the BD mastering studio, added it as a hidden feature that you have mess around in the menu to find?

4. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    At first I thought it was weak, even for a B-side, especially for a Keyaki B-side, so perhaps good for an unit song.
    But after listening it more times it really just sound like a Nogi song from start to end. Not a diss or nothing, but it really could be a Nogi B-side.

It was obvious DareKane was more strong musically, but I didn't expect this distance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Is Aki-P (or his songwriters) aware of the members' ages? This song feels a bit childish for them to sing. But I like the song. Feels like a throwback to Sekai/Sezon. One thing for sure is that Techi definitely wouldn't have been able to center this.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    10gatsu is nice song. But, the melody is predictable. Maybe, they made it this way so the members can sing it easily.
    I love the song structure. It has the calm part between pre-chorus and chorus, which is very unique. It reminds me of the Nogi's Nigemizu's clair de lune drop before chorus. It give the chorus part more boost, so it kick harder.
    I also like the music arrangement. The orchestra/strings sound gives it more layer. Furthermore, I also love the raw guitar sound, which is found on many Keya's songs. And, thank God they didn't use that generic drum sound sample.
    My first impression of 10gatsu is sweet & cute.:1st:

Thanks for the lyrics translation. If I were the parent of the girl in the lyrics, I would say, "Please, don't skip class. I worked my ass off to pay your tuition. Can you at least study properly, so you have better future? It's all not for me and your mother. It is for you, my beloved daughter.":D

Last edited: Sep 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  9. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    10 Gatsu no pool ni tobikonda - definitely my cup of tea! I want MV for this song :cute:

• Like Like x 2
  10. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
  11. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  12. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I missed the discussion on 10gatsu but it really ain't my cup of tea. Hard to believe it was the OG single, I don't blame Techi from running away (it definitely does NOT seem like her cup of tea either).

Sajin on the other hand.. IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT :omfg:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  13. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Definitely way better than 10Gatsu.
    I'd add more bass but the first radio version sounds always sligthly different, so I'm gonna wait for the Album.
    I like it already though

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Sajin is awesome, a song worth of Keyakizaka46! :1st:

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

• Like Like x 1
  16. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    omg i love "Sajin"! i hope they'll bring this song over to Sakurazaka. but I do prefer the "Tough-Man Refresh" CM version from last year where the key of the song is a bit lower ..
    not gonna lie i miss Hirate's vocals

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Gilrandy

Gilrandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Sajin old ver. is better IMO. In the new ver. especially in the chorus part there is lack of something (lead vocal?) like in the old ver. where hirate/sugai's vocal is become the lead. I guess they blend all vocals and i can't distinguish who the lead vocal is when they sing the chorus part like their old ver.
    Nonetheless it is a very good song and i love the bridge part very much. Waiting for legal release. This album is definitely a must buy stuff.

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

if the video does not show watch the video here

The chorus is really cute and romantic. My fav song so far

• Like Like x 1
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Almost cried when listened to Kaleidoscope. This is my fav music arrangement. This is the genre I always played on my guitar. And @too much idea thanks for the translation. The lyrics are so sweet.:inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  20. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    lol people were saying 10 gatsu sounds like a Nogi song but Kaleidoscope is practically a Hinata song. Reminds me of Mama no Dress. Not a fan tbh.