1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

For Japan, maybe.
    But all I’ve had since forever is the SET LIST GREATEST SONGS album. Having everything on Spotify now is so convenient. I do wonder why now, tho. But I guess they’re trying to get money from streams.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    My spotify only show single from Oogoe diamonds onward. Some stage album also not available yet: A1-A4, A7, K1-K3, and Original version of boku no taiyou. I hope in the future they could make their spotify release like Keyaki/NGT where they combine every song into one version because scrolling through their entire discography is a pain lol.

3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  4. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I must say I laughed when I read that news.

Anyway, if there were any announcement, it's probably today (Honey Harmony Live) or on the 22nd (the last round of cafe event). (I got ticket for the noon round of the cafe event on the 22nd, but probably nothing going to be announced there.)

5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Mind precising ? because I don't get it.

From 09/25 AKB48 is launching a project to support the Draft 3 members.
    At this opportunity, you may find new discoveries of Draft 3 and new recommended oshimen...!
    Check the blog for the schedule
    https://wwd.ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12625837977.html

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    AKB48 Team Concert in Tokyo Dome City Hall Team B Solo Concert clip

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  7. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    Basically the Honey Harmony unit (Saho, Seichan, Ayamin, Kaori, Maria) are doing online live and cafe event at Kanda Myojin Hall from 18-22 Sep. Because Kanda Myojin is the place that perform Seijinshiki for all Japanese 48G member each year (thus it already has some relationship with 48G), some suggested that we might see a Miko 48 unit. A related personnel said that while it hasn't been decided, Miko48 is definitely under their radar. And because all 5 of this unit are beautiful, some suggested to spell Miko with different kanji that mean "beautiful persons".

Wanted to add that this began as a AKB48 D3 self-produced project to try to be active during this time where they aren't doing any work, so the rules was initially set as at least 3 private mail a day, and SR live at least once every 2 days. (Most members met this quota nicely, but a few member under 16 have a hard time because they can only do SR until 8pm which is quite early).

They got noticed by the management big time.

I must say, for the past 2-3 years, projects proposed and push through by members are really huge. It's nice seeing the effort being rewarded.

• Like Like x 1
  8. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    You mean you can see stage albums apart from the ones you list? I don't see any stage albums from AKB at all. Are there still regional differences? :confused:
    (And of course A7 wouldn't be there... Two years and four months after senshuuraku, all we have is a DVD/Blu-ray and the stage album still doesn't exist :awesome:)

On the other hand, you can actually find A2, A3, A4, K2 and B4 from the NMB teams that have covered those stages (N3 is also there, naturally), but the vocals are understanbaly different from the original ones.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  9. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Just wanted to add that this whole thing sprang from D3's "mama", Kitazawa Saki.
    I already have D3 faves (Haatan, Mahopyon, Ranchan if on a different team). And I am loving the increase in mobame pics from Haatan:mail:.

Thanks very very much, Saki!<3

10. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi
    AKB48 is also available on US Apple Music! All stages are unlocked, but they aren't all available on their Apple Music page. I only found out because A1 (which was region locked on my phone) now plays! Go stream!

11. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    It seems they aren't all available (yet ?) on Itunes though.
    btw Hanarete Itemo is in.

12. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    It's kinda obvious that Apple's previous posterchild iTunes, has been orphaned quite a bit in favor of Apple Music, it seems to be only there because people still like 'owning' songs, but the focus is solidly on streaming

I therefore have my doubts about the complete discography appearing in iTunes ... but I might be wrong ... I do think Apple would very much like to remove iTunes as an app altogether

13. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Well, actually, in my poorly mobile network deserved area, hodling the files is still the most intresting option.
    Maybe in 10-15 years, streaming will be possible everywhere.
    That's another story

14. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    They said pre-King Records era plus Sugar Rush. That refers to the SET LIST album precisely :^^;: Aitakatta to Romance, Irane were released with DefStar Records.

I thought maybe they lost the licenses to the first few stage albums and there are other issues with the pre-King Records singles. I thought Sakura no Hanabiratachi 2008 and Baby! Baby! Baby! were released independently, so I wonder why they're not on there. For SnH, we only have the Team A version on the SET LIST album and Baby! Baby! Baby! doesn't exist at all. BBB would also be on Kamikyokutachi, and SnH and BBB are both on 0 to 1 no Aida, but interestingly, the 0 to 1 no Aida album also doesn't feature any singles before Oogoe Diamond.

SnH2008's b-side (Saigo no Seifuku) is therefore also not available, but BBB's b-sides (Yume wo Shinaseru Wake ni Ikanai and Shonichi) are included. Shonichi is part of other singles (Namida Surprise) and albums (Team B 3rd Stage), and YoSWnI is part of the Himawarigumi 2nd Stage.

As for stage albums – they're on there. On desktop for me, they're between Tsugi no Ashiato and 1830m. On my phone, they're also listed with the albums (which come before the singles).

15. sc89

sc89 Member Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Ayaka
    I see. Not for me. I've managed to find the stage album pages (both the 2013 and 2007 releases are on Spotify huh lol) via a google search, but the songs are still region-blocked for me.
    I see the stage albums that @ootamudkip reported missing too, so I guess those albums are just region-blocked for them.

So still not the full discography for all international fans, I guess.

Maybe when they feel nice or whatever (in a couple of years lol).

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Being "nice" has nothing to do with. Licensing laws do. And licensing costs money, often absurdly high amounts of money. Just ask YT, Twitch, Pandora, et al streaming platforms.

When outdated laws and regulations meet modern digital markets, you get this kind of nonsense.

17. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I can understand why a full album or single is not available. But I think it ist wierd, that I can listen to Ginham check and Ano Hi no Fuurin but not Show fight. Why is one song on a single region blocked and the other not?

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm generally wondering what was going on around that time.

From 'Oogoe Diamond' to 'RIVER' (2008/09), the B-side songs are part of the single. But starting from 'Sakura no Shiori', some songs are listed individually. The first single when they're properly combined again is 'Heart Ereki' (late 2013).

Someone else pointed out today that 'Wink wa 3kai' on 'Suzukake no Ki no Michi de "Kimi no Hohoemi wo Yume ni Miru" …' is not 'Wink wa 3kai' lol. It's actually the instrumental/off-vocal version of Kimi no Hohoemi wo Yume ni Miru. (You can, however, listen to Wink wa 3kai on HKT48's album '092' and BNK48's Thai version on 'Heavy Rotation')

19. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    I'm not sure if this was posted already but AKB theater is going to start accepting applications using fan club memberships again from September 26th. The limit of audience per stage remains at 27, and they will give preferences to applications with benefits so there is a chance all spots could be taken by those.

More info: https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12626323963.html

As a side note, Tokyo is considering relaxing the limit of event participants so if that happens, we might see AKB theater increase the audience number as well.

20. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    That's also what I thought but didn't they uploaded the studio recording collection version of the stage? idrk how the licensing work but I thought since those are released in 2013 they already move the license from defstar to kingrecord

I wonder what's taking them so long, but then I remember team surprise 3rd stage was released years after they were recorded lol