1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Watanabe Mayu (Mayuyu) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 5, 2007.

1. nichoorr

nichoorr Kenkyuusei

nitip lapak nih buat orang Indonesia.. (https://www.facebook.com/fourtyeight.oldies.1)

anyway, Mayuyu wasn't my oshi. She's my older sister's oshi. But, because of that, I used to enjoying Mayuyu's merch/stuff because my sister really really obsessed with her (in a good way) hahaha. You know, being around here, its like enjoying my nostalgic about fan-boying AKB48 and their sister group..

Attached Files:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

I quit akb48 in 2015. I can open up and say that it left me with depression. I was emotionally attached but also had negative emotions towards members which I did not understand why I had them. Because I know everyone is human, but I did not understand how or why I would feel negative feelings towards them. How I would enjoy all the other members but then all of a sudden they became like an obstacle for my oshi. But also noticing that if my oshi would take the spotlight, then what about all the other members and new members!? I was extremely conflicted and started to feel negative feelings all over the place. I came into akb knowing that I will learn something from it. I will definitely say that I did. Being emotionally attached to the members, I wonder how I would be able to quit. But of course I came to the conclusion that they're all young. They have a lot of time to figure out what they want to do. So they will survive and will be fine. I know emotional attachment is one of the selling factors. So I will not allow myself to be manipulated.

I would like to thank Twice, since that group pretty much gave me happiness again. There was a time I wonder if I will ever return back to this site and AKB48. I also imagined that if I ever did, I will never picked an Oshi again. It's interesting how I went from admiring an idol into feeling like a parent during the entire process LOL.

Why I picked Mayuyu over other idols? I know people are looking for idols who shows humanistic behavior instead of robotic behavior like Mayuyu. I've been following Kpop alot before getting into AKB. So because of that I wanted to find the Perfect Idol. Because I had a question that I wanted an answer for. "Can there truly be an Idol." Perfection, someone who follows the rules, someone who is cute and also a great singer. Can there actually be Someone out there who will follow the rules just for their fans? Because the answer is pretty much 99% no. But if we go with probability, there is still a 1% chance. So because of that, I wanted to know if one truly exists. During the last year of me being into AKB, everything people said about Mayuyu started seeping into me. I started to understand how people see Mayuyu. But for me, Mayuyu is just that way. But because Mayuyu is that way, people don't like her. I started to feel that coldness everyone mentioned towards Mayuyu. I did not understand why. The rational and emotional side did not match up and was always in conflict. I felt it wasn't a good idea to continue anymore.

It might be vague but whatever. If you read through all my wall of text, then um.., thank you for taking your time, I really appreciate it. I went back a few pages and am surprise to see some familiar faces still here.

I honestly thought it was fun when I got into AKB48. But I know it wouldn't last long. I got into akb during the last few years of Acchan and Yuko. It was fun, I enjoyed every moment of it. But then everything seemed to become predictable. So it wasn't fun anymore. I guess when I picked an Oshi, I became serious, and wanted to see her succeed. But I also had other members I like, new interesting members as well. I also hate the feeling when members graduate. SKE Kumin and Reina was one of my favorites. One of the reasons I got into Twice was because Dahyun reminded me of Kumin.

A month or two ago my japanese friend messaged me out of the blue and said Mayuyu retire from the industry because of health reasons. I did a google search but didn't do a thorough look. So I thought Mayuyu graduated in 2018. So I thought it was too late to say goodbye.

But today I got the courage to look up Mayuyu again and finally found out the announcement was this year, around the same time my friend told me. So I guess I'm a few months late. But I would like to tell my side of myself that I didn't tell anyone on here. If anyone who's interested in introducing themselves, go right ahead. I'm interested in learning about people. Also @YukoOshimafan , I'm glad to see you're still around.

I know it won't reach her, But!

Mayuyu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you quickly recover your health, and that when you do, you should do what you enjoy the most!

Holy shit, I know i'm going to be cringing so hard tomorrow...

But whatever LOL

ALSO the biggest reason why I had the courage to come back here, to look up Mayuyu, to type all of this. Was because I was recommended a random cover to a current popular Anime. I was going to listen to the first few lines and close the song. But THAT MOMENT when SHE SANG! That Singing style....... I know it sounds so familiar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It sounds just like Mayu!!!!!!!! Also maybe the pitch was turn a little higher. Maybe to try and hide her voice. But I don't know why, but I continue to listen to the song, and I just felt a rush of endorphins?

Now I'm at the point where I don't know if I should share it. Since I know, and also people know that Mayuyu likes her privacy. So I don't know if it's a good idea to share it. If @YKT is still here, "there wasn't any member with that name when I typed that name in." I would like to share it with her. Since to me, she was the most dedicated Mayuyu oshi I've ever seen.

If you guys made it this far, I apologize for making you cringe, and thank you very much for listening to my story. As an ex Oshi of AKB48. I hope everyone here continues to enjoy AKB48.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    @GTR haha hello,yes, I´m still here.My oshis also left their groups right now I completly understand your feelings but some members still interest me so I´m still supporting AKB. Who knows,maybe you will someday comeback as AKB fan or not, no one can predict the future and if you leave the fandom is fine too, people and public change as well.Even if Mayuyu isn´t idol anymore, all we can do is hope the best for her and that she will have a happy life.

• Like Like x 2
  4. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I can only speak for myself ... but I never disliked Mayuyu for her 'cyborg girl' or 'perfect idol' character, I never thought she was cold, on the contrary even.
    If you saw her interact with other members youi could just see a normal young girl.
    I never dislike Paruru for her 'salty persona' either, or Naachan for her over the top seriousness

I still think that was the best selling point of AKB ... almost all members had a distinct character, often magnified for entertainment purposes, but still, they were all different and had character, it's only the last few years it seems (that's just a personal feeling btw) like all the members are kinda bland, not helped by the fact that some recently pushed members had no personality whatsoever imho, (not even a negative personality.)

any way, long story short, I don't really see why people would find fault with Mayuyu, she really was a perfect idol.

• Like Like x 4
  5. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

''Bland'' is same assessment I have of things these days. Those AKBingo episodes were sooooo important for the girls to show off their ''entertainment personae'' to the fans. I have always thought that one tv show was supremely instrumental in presenting the uniqueness of the members and without that opportunity, the girls, going forward, are going to have problems expressing their personalties unless they become serious YouTubers, and obviously, not everyone is cut out to be a successful YouTuber.

• Like Like x 1
  6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, you are absolutely right about AKBingo being the vehicle on which to get to know members
    (I must admit I lost interest when Bad Boys left though (which almost the same time Miichan stopped appearing))
    But AKBingo introduced so many members to me, some of who I probably would never had seen otherwise as they never made senbatsu.
    The older vs. newer gens episodes where rather good at doing that, or the episodes with just new members backed up by some experienced old hands like Sasshii and Miichan.
    (and Sata was pretty good at letting new members pick their moment as well)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    This is exactly why Mayuyu became my kami-oshi when I discovered the group at the start of 2015. Initially I was pulled into fandom by Sasshi and Paruru but I found the former to be a little too goofy and the latter, of course, a little too salty. However I soon discovered Mayuyu and it really was a kind of falling in love, she just seemed so beautiful and indeed perfect. I'm very happy and proud to have met her twice in 2016 and 2017, and both times she seemed to me to have a sort of 'idol aura' which I've never noticed with any other member I've met. She was a little quiet at the first event but she seemed much happier at the second, maybe it was because she'd decided to graduate? It was at the second one when I said to her (in English) "You're beautiful", probably in retrospect it was a little cheesy and in fact I hadn't intended to say it but the words just came out quite involuntarily! But she did smile back and say "Thank You", and that moment will always remain a happy memory for me.

Of course I was sad when she announced her graduation a couple of months later but I was also happy that she would start a new career which I could follow, however now sadly she's disappeared. Anyway I've plenty of video from her idol career and I always enjoy looking out for her in concert performances. I do still think of her but I miss her so much.

(And just to add that my current kami-oshi Komiharu was someone who I discovered in AKBingo and if it hadn't been for that show she might have been just another 'theater girl' for me.)

• Like Like x 2
  8. richard durbano

The show, especially early on, was extremely underrated. The producers seemed to know what skits and games would put the girls in the best light while humanizing them at the same time. The Bad Boys were the perfect hosts and it seemed every episode was fun and entertaining. I don't know if Aki-p had any input into the program but I wouldn't be surprised if he was responsible for some, if not much, of the content. He was such a creative force for the group in the beginning.

Wow. Terrific that you actually managed to see your idol in person and talk to them, (although I guess that was the whole point of the handshake events). And I don't consider your reaction to have been 'cheesy' in the least. You seem to have handled it beautifully. Kudos. That's a great memory for you and great memories are much of what life is all about.

mod edit (Dutchie): for sure you didn't mean too, but please do not double post

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, what also helped for sure was that there emerged some member with a distinct talent for variety, like Yuko, Sasshii, Miichan and even Takamina with her 'failing personality'
    And as such Aki-P must have had an impact as he for sure he must have selected member based on that talent as well

but most important the atmosphere, best described by Takamina when she gave the fake member advice 'it's ok to try things here, as everyone will support you' (paraphrased from memory)
    Sata acted like a 'Bad Boy' ... and sometimes scolded members ... but that was never really mean, more a way to highlight them a bit extra

and yeah, for all his bravado and biker gang image, in the end even the youngests member had no fear of him at all and just thought of him like an older uncle :)

• Like Like x 2
  10. richard durbano

When you watch those early auditions, most of the girls (who were, for the most part, really only children) were so nervous and overwhelmed by what was happening to them, it is truly astonishing that the judges could spot real potential star-making talent in any of them. Who could have possibly foreseen from watching her audition that totally-unknown Maeda Atsuko would possibly become a superstar idol and award-winning actress? Most of the girls couldn't carry a tune at that age. And yet, those judges, especially Aki-p, figured it out, although certain auditions were absolute no-brainers. Even I could tell that very young Kashiwagi Yuki had what it took. Her audition has always stood out to me as the best I ever heard. I just realized this is Mayuyu's thread and I apologize if I got off topic with all my comments. Sorry about that AND the double post. I'm hospitalized with Covid these days and not thinking clearly much of the time.:confused:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Mayuyu is not a 'cyborg girl', she followed a script and when something came out of the script Mayuyu would get nervous.

And if someone deviated from the script, it was better not to be near Mayuyu.

It's my impression when I see Mayuyu's expression that to her companions in the shows.

There is a scene in Music Station that Mayuyu gave Paruru a murderous look, realizing the mistake she made immediately apologized to Mayuyu for not following the script.

I have to congratulate those who have known to Mayuyu in person because you make me envy.

--------------------------------------------------

Courage that you will heal.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  12. GTR

GTR Kenkyuusei

@richard durbano , I hope you have a speedy recovery!

@dutchie , I don't think everyone disliked Mayuyu. But when I was typing what you've quoted, I had one of those flashbacks, back when Mayuyu won Senbatsu. Mayuyu fans were really happy, but it seemed like everyone hated Mayuyu. Mayuyu fans were hated just for supporting Mayuyu. You would go to almost every other thread, and you would see people trash talk Mayuyu. So, I can still very much remember that feeling. Also I've read that the people who helped organized money collection for Mayuyu's senbatsus. Since it was a collective effort, those people received death threats. I mean like..., come on... people talk about morality, but then go and do that? It was a time when it reinforced my answer that I've always had. Fandoms are one of the worst. Even though they share the same hobby, but for some reason, people always try to find a reason to hate and attack each other. If I mentioned the anime community, gaming community etc, you will instantly know. I guess it's human nature to always fight each other.

Everytime I heard a complaint about Mayuyu, it was mostly translates to she seems too robotic. "She tries too hard and looks fake, She doesn't update her fans on anything," etc. I think you guys have been here and heard alot more worse things. I left right after the second time she lost. Since I am sure everyone who's been cheering and bought tickets to vote for their favorites would know. It's not a good feeling, and I wouldn't be surprise if fans quit after that. Not to mention having Mayuyu release her single right around the same month as elections... I guess at this point, AKB48 was just a big negative ball of energy that I don't want to have to deal with anymore.

I really enjoyed AKBingo alot. But during that time in 2015, they were releasing new girls, which I started finding that it was becoming too overwhelming to follow. Also they didn't promote the old members as much anymore. I did like the new gen members like Nacchan and Komiharu. But it was when they release team 8 was when I felt it was too overwhelming. AKBingo was originally for AKB48, and the sister group ske would sometimes appear as guests. But then it became a show for AKB48 and other sister groups. But the other sister groups also had their own show. Which now leaves AKB48 members, especially the new members, with barely any screen time. They have to share it with the sister groups. So in a way, I saw that to be a pretty fucked up thing to do. I felt at the time, it seemed like they just want to pop out more and more girls and not continue anymore promotion of the older to current girls. I really think at the time, it's a bad choice to debut in AKB48. It would be better off in a new sister group. Although I can see why they might had done that. They probably felt that AKB48 was too weak. Since AKB48 was used as a pillar to grow the sister groups. But at that time, they were going to use the sister groups as a pillar for AKB48. But that I don't think was a good idea. If they really wanted to regrow AKB48. They could had just left only AKB48 members in AKBingo only, then have AKB48 new gen members appear in sister groups shows. But I don't think sister group fans will like that idea.

But when I think about it, I guess that's what happens when the leaders disappears. People won't agree on the next leader, and there will be infighting.

@YukoOshimafan , Honestly I thought about it all day today, and I don't think I can ever return back to AKB48. I haven't been following the group for years, so I don't know if they've changed the way they do things. But the way they do things from what I remembered. I don't agree with it. With just that, I think it's best not to come back. Especially if everything is just scripted, and all 300+ members are probably just going to be used as backdrops, then yeah.... I think 300+ members is too overwhelming and I don't think if there's even a way to promote all of them. If only 5-10% of the members are the chosen ones, then I don't think they need 300+ members. But I don't know, it might be different now. Since this is what I remembered back in 2015.

I don't have a problem with some scripted shows, because I understand when it needs to. But Janken seemed a bit sketchy to me. It would be worse if the senbatsu is scripted.

Stage48 was one of my favorite websites. It's not perfect, there were some problems at the time, but I really enjoyed chatting with everyone on here. Also even if it's just getting to know about their hobby or their favorite member. I don't know why, It was fun interacting with people on here. People on here has their own thought out opinions. Which made it enjoyable to read.

Also I was wondering if people have a tldr of the current situation of akb48? It honestly seems normal now instead of hectic and infighting like back in 2015.

Edit:
    After giving it alot of thought. I think tried too much to understand people, and because of that it made me to see Mayuyu in a different way. I think maybe instead of just accepting the peoples hateful comments and opinions towards Mayuyu, I should had stand up for Mayuyu. But as someone who wasn't interested in conflict and wanted to understand why people thought that way, I let the negative hit me and maybe all of the Mayuyu fans on here with full force. I thought that if I were to stand up for Mayuyu, then I would be no different then a bias person. Since I knew there were people who were angry that Mayuyu won. Especially after a comment that an Idol made that got people so riled up and angry. So I thought it was normal. But it continued for the entire year. Even when she starred in her drama about a bookstore that year, she received a ton of criticism. It was sad when I had my friend read and translated the Japanese comments for the drama series. It was to the point where I even asked her if there was even one good comment. Then she read it, and I felt alot better. Even if it was one. Although she said that everyone who supported Mayuyu in the comments were called out and considered a fan and were bias.

So all in all, I feel that Mayuyu fans went through hell, but most likely did not talk about it. I went to check on all the members who used to frequent this thread back then. All of them stopped activity around 2015-2016. So it was around the time I left as well.

Whether it was true or not. May not apply to how all Mayuyu fans felt. It's a feeling that's similar to being extorted. Sometimes I wonder if we were to throw more money, it will help Mayuyu. But of course that would be a bad idea. They should be giving us a reason why we should throw more money, not the other way around.

But how they treated Mayuyu during that time, it wasn't to the fans expectations. When Sashi won, it seemed really extravagant, since she got interviewed by Downtown duo, also her song was catchy and had dance covers by fans and random places for an entire year. Also even had appearances from other celebrities in the mv. When Mayu won, I think I can count how many times I saw the dance cover on 10 fingers maybe even 5. No interviews, and someone announced that they were going to put together a fan dance covers, but then that person just magically disappeared and nothing happened without saying anything, until almost a year through I went to look up what happened and that person wasn't posting anything anymore :glare: sigh.. Sometimes I wonder if it was a setup.

Although I felt she should had gotten a more catchier song. But Mayu showed she like the placard song, since it was the song that was given and also makes her remember that happiness she felt when she won. Maybe I was expecting a really good catchy song, and of course.., expectations always leads to disappointment. But what do you expect when all the senbatsu songs were catchy.

If Management showed their efforts for Mayuyu's song, then I think I would be like, "well maybe it wasn't as popular or catchy as the last songs, but Management did their best." But from what I saw. Barely any placard dance covers, and no special appearances in MV means money saved for them.
    So just from that they didn't want to spend any money. It seemed like they didn't even want to try from the beginning. It seemed like they just wanted to do the bare minimum. It seemed like they know that if they wanted to sell a single with an okay song, they can just put Mayuyu in the center so her fans can buy it. Maybe i'm just angry, but I can almost say that the people who were managing Mayuyu, should be fired.

Well, if you managed this far. Then you can see how much hate I feel towards the corporation. Every time I type a word, I am reminded of the feeling more and more. But also feels really good to let it all out.

I still feel bitterness towards Sashi. Even though I think it was a misunderstanding, but it still won't make that feeling go away. Because it was the words she said that created the keyboard warriors, that came and attacked Mayuyu and her fans.

Moralities, Moralities, Moralities.

I know Mayuyu had been given alot of chances back then. Way more then members probably this current generation had. But when your idol, even if she was given chances back then, worked their way to #1. You would atleast expect something extravagant for the work they did. Even if it's just that one time. Mayu fans felt that Management didn't even try when Mayu won senbatsu. Also feels bad that we only managed to give her the placard song, and nothing more.

Since the Mayu oshi's in this thread left around 2015-2016. My guess is that promotion for Mayu probably slowed down to a halt until finally announcing her leave this year. I still remember when Yuko and Acchan graduated and had that big crowd where the members waved at the fans one last time. I honestly pictured it for Mayu. But I guess that won't be happening. Which left a bit of sadness.

I think AKB is doing fine, and also if new fans gets into AKB and finds this thread and managed to even read and get all the way here. Well, be wary when you choose an oshi pepelaugh. You're in it for a ride.

From the earlier comments, new gens seems to be having a hard time showing their personalities still. Since this was talked about back in 2015 too. I guess it's pretty hard to live up to the senpais. I guess the new gens must be feeling a bit pressured.

But anyways, thanks for listening to my story and rant, and to everyone who commented in this thread. To Mayu oshi's who randomly comes back one day to see what happened to Mayuyu. Well I hope you guys are all doing well! Also it's all in the past. I held things back, since it was so hectic back then.

@YKT , @AKBree , if you guys ever come back randomly, pm me.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@GTR

I just read your posts, it's interesting, I guess I can understand why you quit AKB although it's a bit sad that you quit in 2015-2016 when Mayuyu was still in the group. Actually, I feel that so many fans leave AKB while their oshi is still in the group ._. I myself had periods of time where I wasn't as interested with AKB, but it doesn't last long and I always keep an eye on AKB though mostly because I can't forget how much I used to love AKB and the songs and members (even though majority of my favs graduated now). but yes, I can understand why the hate against Mayuyu could be discouraging, I know since people in the fandom or in this forum have been hating on majority of the members I like including Mayuyu before, literally 90% of my favs got hate (sadly >.<). However for me it usually encourages me to support even more but I can also understand that it can be discouraging for people who are very peaceful and don't like to see negativity.

I'm happy for the fact that I could follow Mayuyu's career for around 10 years since the moment when I became a fan of AKB and of course I directly learned who is Mayuyu, then at the time when she centered singles, won elections, and later graduated, and now retired (still sad about this ._.). I sometimes wish that I enjoyed it more but I had no idea the time with her would have been limited ;_; One thing that made me sad is how this thread used to be SO active but end up being inactive at some point... Barely anyone posted and same for me. The thing is many people left the fandom even before Mayuyu's graduation, fans of other members have left too. Every thread became less active but the change was bigger for this thread. I regret that I didn't do more either and didn't try, but now we'll never get new content ;_; However I'm someone who can enjoy the past as much as new content, so I will still look and watch Mayuyu content even now <3

I remember when Mayuyu got hate, well the fandom was always a mess with rivalries, elections, popular members, pushed girls... There's always a lot of hate that comes with it, and Mayuyu was definitely one of the targets. I'm a little sad when I think of what kind of career Mayuyu expected back in the end of 2012 after Acchan's graduation, and then how her career went was completely unexpected... Maybe it's the same for her career after graduation, maybe it didn't go like her expectations... Still, I hope she's proud and happy about her career because she was an amazing and perfect idol and many of us loved her a lot. I hope she's also happy now and enjoying her life. <3

About the current situation of AKB, yes it's more calm now, probably because the fandom decreased, and there's no more elections, not many releases etc. People don't really have so much to argue about anymore. The last time I saw people arguing here was about Yahagi Moeka's center last year but sadly she graduated already ;_; Overall things are calm, AKB has some activities here and there. If you're ever interested in getting to know the current AKB or if you have any specific question, you can always ask and I can help with that! I really do wish more people can support the group >.< Even though I currently have no "real" oshi in AKB after Moeka left, but I still want to support them just because I somehow can't really let go of AKB. Recently I got to know better a member of HKT called Unjo Hirona and she reminds me a little of Mayuyu sometimes, more like the young Mayuyu, it isn't too obvious but there's something that reminds me a little of Mayuyu. Maybe I just miss Mayuyu too much ;_;

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I think out of most members, you can see Mayu is one of the most evolving member throughout the years. Or maybe it's just me being a fan of her. But I feel it. She was indeed very cyborg-ish and an orthodox idol back then, stiff in expression even, if you may. But gradually, and I noticed after it was revealed in shoujiki shogi that she and Yuko was close (Oshiri Sisters) she became more and more a goofing member and more prominent in variety factor. Towards her end of tenure in AKB you can see she was evolving into more graceful, elegant, beautiful parts of her cyborg era yet a funny, goofy, and caring person. She is truly an admirable idol. And I think that's part of why she is still a relevant and prominent member of AKB. Because she was evolving. Remember how Myao's popularity drowned and drowned because she couldn't find another personality other than mad dog? (She said this in an episode of AKBINGO too although I'm glad she re-found her thing with Produce48).

What's more admirable is she got her slate pretty clean. No major downfall, no major scandal. It was very heartwarming how in her gradcon Sasshi said she thanked Mayu for being one of the strongest member she ever known- always did her work professionally, never complained, etc.
    I hope wherever she may be, she have all the happiness she deserved.

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    I need to see this, anyone had the video?
    Which single was it?

EDIT:
    I think I've just found it lol

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 4
  16. richard durbano

17. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Must be recognized that Mayuyu she is all a professional by smile again as if nothing had happened.

But I always wondered what Mayuyu was thinking because it was scary? :^^;:

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    "Wtf gurl?!"
    Classic paruru.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yes, that's my thinking too. I've noticed several occasions when Mayu has looked uncomfortable about walking down steps on a stage with no handrail, and she often grabs the hand of the nearest member (usually Yukirin!). The reason why i've noticed is that sometimes I also feel a little uncomfortable about walking down steps with no handrail and I wonder if like Mayu I suffer from a slight feeling of vertigo? Unfortunately I never have Yukirin with me to hold my hand! :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    That time when she got the briefing about "Takamina" scandal really show her professional side off camera.
    I always think that in term of job, she's really serious about it.

Everyone has that off and on face. But seing Mayu off cam was really interesting

• Agree Agree x 1