[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Honestly I'd like to see them working out with a smaller numbers for a while rather than relying on new generations. There's still 26 of them and that's still far from 21. Better to go the hinata route than nogi route. But if they really have to, I hope they will pick very young ones (16y.o and younger) because those will have a longer idol life compared to 20y.o

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don't fancy having a new audition just yet. They're just about to start as a new group, better wait at least two years for the group to establish their image/fanbase before thinking about new members. Also, 26 members is not a small group by any means and they should focus on nurturing current members' potential and skills first

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    No way they'll have an audition so soon after new 2ki joined.

Well, Shiichan mentioned that she wanted to graduate now (with Keyaki) in order not to be the first graduation from Sakurazaka. I can only presume other members are thinking the same.

4. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I feel that Shiichan and S&F would have definitely wanted to announce her grad earlier, but with Nijika's scandal the timing was difficult. Nijika was MIA since nearly right after Live Online but With YOU, so in those months it was difficult to find the right timing when that situation was unresolved, cause if Shiichan announced it first it would have been overshadowed.

I'm just glad we will go into the performance knowing it's her last, instead of finding out afterwards (or even during)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Sad but not surprised about Shii-chan, I prefer she decided to graduate at the ending of Keyaki than after Sakura debut. I wonder if there are other members who feel the same as her, hopefully not.
    And I agree that it's too soon to add new members, but at the same time 26 is a big number for all the members to be in senbatsu so I guess they'll go the Nogi route that was planned for the 9th single.

6. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    There will be more graduation when sakurazaka debuts (age, wish to move to something else, etc...) so they wont stay 26 for that long. And 26 is relatively small compared to nogizaka. By hinata route I meant using all the remaining girls instead of relying on large numbers (nogi and keyaki with hiragana) to boost sales

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    By that logic then Nogi should kick Mukai and Shinuchi out because they don't fit the ojou chara of Nogi.

Idol groups can have members with differing personalities, and Sakurazaka's image isn't even established yet.

Next time a Nogi member graduates I'll be in the Nogi thread commenting about it - oh wait, I don't do that because I'm not insensitive.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Agree with the first point, but it think they should carve their own formular that works for them.
    I mean nogi, hinata and yoshimoto have their own uniqueness. I would like to see them doing double A sides and split the group in half or something that that makes them stand out soemhow.

9. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Farewell to the Botticelli Spring, the Madonna of Keyakizaka46, one of the prettiest ladies I've ever seen. Good luck to everything you venture Shii-chan, I'll miss you...

Buckle-up ladies and gentlemen, it'll gonna be a bumpy ride... More graduations are possibly on the way, soon. Personally, I am prepared to bid farewell to my beloved members... I would expect the oneesans to secure a safe and smooth take-off for the new Sakurazaka airplane, ensure the 15 new girls are feeling sure and strong behind the helm and then take their leave. Maybe it'll be better this way. Yes, I regress between pessimism and optimism but things are moving fast. Of course I don't expect all 1gen to leave any time soon but I fear that within one year from now there will be only Pon, Aoi (and possibly the 1998 generation Koike and Risa) remaining and continuing along with the 2gens. The other 1998 (Fuu-chan) and 1997 (Moriya, Ozeki, Habu and Muu-chan) all have more reasons not to stay: I would find normal to see captain and vise-captain leaving together, Habu devoting her time to modelling and the other girls to help as much as they can before leaving simply because THEY ARE KEYAKIZAKA damn it!!!

There, I said it, I couldn't hold it any longer, I'll return to my dark corner again, my brain in limbo, with the right emotional hemisphere watching Keyaki republic 2017 and my left rational brain hemisphere anticipating the unfolding of the new SKZK46 saga...

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yeah I know but as I said it's going to be difficult to let all the girls to be in senbatsu, and since they tried it with Keyaki's 9th single I guess they'll do the what they couldn't to Sakura. I mean I suppose the same is going to happen to Hinata eventually.

11. 20thcenturyboy

20thcenturyboy Kenkyuusei

Relax there, no need to drop names and stoop down to his level. He pretty much do the same toxic thing in nogi thread. Its best to just ignore it and not give any attention.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

2020 has been a crappy year for some many reasons. No more graduations please until at least next year...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Accent

Accent Kenkyuusei

Hi. Sorry, I don't know whether this is the right thread to post this. But may I ask who are these two?

Attached Files:

• k.jpg
      k.jpg
      File size:
      12.4 KB
      Views:
  14. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Ishimori Nijiika (grad)
    Uemura Rina

15. Accent

Accent Kenkyuusei

Thanks!

I've only started following them quite recently. Don't know what to feel about the rebrand since I liked their darker theme. Hope they still meet success tho. We'll see.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Ok... I'm ready.
    I think.

Keyaki accompanied last 5 years of my journey and I feel it would have been wrong or even not possible for me to let it go until the last moment.
    I can't watch last concert because I'm at work (and someone someday will explain to me why it had to be on weekdays) but I hope all of you who can watch it will have the best day ever, no matter how hard it is to say goodbye.

What isn't hard at all, it's for me to say thank you.
    To the girls who made Keyaki, to the fans who walked the same path for so long and to those who gave so much to Keyakids and have been lost along the way.
    To all of you, who loved Keyaki so much, thank you.

I truly hope Sakura will be part of my life too from now onwards.

• Like Like x 11
  17. chiskeyk

chiskeyk Kenkyuusei

This day is so overwhelming for me. Keyakizaka46 is my very first own idol group to support... discovered them during 2017 from the Eccentric performance and continue to be a fan ever since. The journey felt too short for me since I was only a fan for 3 years. Not to be dramatic, but their music saved my youthful days, call it a 'teenage angst', but it still gave me the courage and will to continue. It's even funny how they are now rebranding for a new chapter like how I'm entering college and turning into a fully fledged adult. I guess things are meant to change.

Even though I'm mostly a silent lurker here, I want to give thanks to all you guys who also supported them and give wonderful information, news, and thoughts, and love towards the group. Heck, the fans are even exploding with feels in Twitter. I will definitely miss their group's concept and even their powerful Overture. I hope we would still be the fans they have in Keyakizaka46 as they change to Sakurazaka46.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Stop! We still have at least 5 day before the end

19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Day 1 of the Live is done and....I'm speechless.

The hard work really shows, our girls are really, really good.

Looking forward to day 2 tomorrow. But not really.

20. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Short summary.
    As expected, the Live was well done. We have yet to see the second part, but today they focused on more serious songs.
    Started off with Saimajo and ended with Kuroi Hitsuji, both centered by Yuipon.
    In the beginning there was one monemt, when suddenly a nostalgic VTR started playing and Habu appeared alone on the stage. Not gonna lie, I completely lost my shit at that moment. As it turned out, the plan was to introduce 1ki and their respective songs in such a way. So far we got Habu, Risa, Uemura, Saito, Satou and Kobayashi. Ozeki, Koike, Aoi, Akanen and Sugai are going to appear tomorrow, it seems.
    As for completely new performances. Habu's Kataru nara, Yuipon's solo Shibuyagawa, 1ki/2ki +shin 2ki Kimi wo Mou Sagasanai, Uemura's Mou mori and, of course, Kaleidoscope.
    And yeah, they played a very precious slideshow consisting of unreleased photos before the Live.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1