1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

The past members were included in the credits, including Hiragana girls

[​IMG]

Edit: They left out Mon it seems...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina

if the video does not show watch the video here

Quite a nice sound I must say.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Feels like time for that Sakurazaka46 1st single thread?

4. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    CONGRATULATIONS HIKARU

So so so so proud of this girl.

the end of live was ridiculously emotional in a good way. a nice send off for keyakizaka. and the way they came back as sakurazaka was phenomenal. simply epic. song is great performance was amazing.

14nin is very new as small senbatsus go but they were good choices. still shocked aoi & berika were dropped.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    It's nice to see that Nobody's Fault still have some keyakizaka-like spunk on it [hehe] (looks like they're keeping master Takahiro as the perma choreographer after all)
    Although sad that Berika didn't made to senbatsu, my big congrats to Runrun!
    .....and Rei!

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Nice song, even though I didn't get goosebump like what I got from Saimajo. I hope they keep growing and developing their music+performance.
    Now, I'm waiting for Under song (if there is one). Mostly, Under song is more badass than Senbatsu song.:D

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Valanthronus

Valanthronus Kenkyuusei

I hope this will be a success and refreshing start for Sakurazaka46
    Anyway, Congrats to Runrun for Sakurazaka46's 1st Single Center Position.

8. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Is 14 the smallest Sakamichi senbatsu ever? Not counting coupling songs?

Strange senbatsu especially compared to what would have been the 9th single. Matsuda Rina was flanking center, now she's 3rd row. Koike wasn't in the single at all, now she's second row center.

Strange that Ozeki is there considering the girls that got left out, like Rika.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Wow nice to see such good review from hiraganatwice! It's a first! What happened? Lol

Hope you haven't forgotten that they are a new grp with a new start so what happened in the past is in the past and lots have changed ever since the last senbatsu. So don't be surprised it's like this.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Wow the song is great. It’s exactly what I would want from them. But I also guess this means that, there really was no change in image other than just the name of the group. Because old Keyaki could release that same song and nobody would bat an eye.

but...the song title is a little on the nose. We know it is somebody’s fault (and that somebody is management).

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Very good choice for senbatsu. Rei is in it so I'm happy.

Great song to begin with, but I'm glad it doesn't have a major impact on me like Saimajo did because they need to climb that slope now and get stronger for each single with center rotation.

12. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
  13. David B

David B Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I love it :inlove: If this is a foretaste of what's ahead then I'm more than happy :)

14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yeah it's not much different from their former so I'm so okay. Man, I'm hyped lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

17. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Attached Files:

18. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
  19. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    OK! If mngmnt just rename their account, stage48 also rename this thread and forum. If they create new account, site etc stage48 will create new sub-forum. And all this sub-forum go to SDN48. Good idea?

20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I have to listen the song more and I'm waiting for the other single's songs as well. This one so far sounds still too "in between" to really get the direction we are going (or maybe they'll follow the in-between path, who knows?)
    I think we were all more or less expecting Hikaru to be chosen and do well so, not big surprise there.
    I'm happy Rei was chosen, this song suits her well, but I'm also glad they didn't put her in 1st row for now. I expect to see 2-2ki being put in senbatsu on rotation for now, but it's just a feeling, no more.
    People are saying Koike went out of her way and did great in both days, so I'm quite anticipating her next steps.
    Glad Takahiro-sensei is staying

I have a question though... is the hands triangle our new sign? I asked around but no one who saw the live noticed any sign for Sakurazaka

What else?
    Oh, our new uniforms look beautiful (the song costume a little less but whatever), and I think they could work well with both skirts and trousers. It would be cool if the girls could chose themselves what to wear

• Like Like x 1