1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakada Kana (Kanarin) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by ~~kumako~~, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
  2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

yamamotoyama :nosebleed:

Sorry for the inappropriate comment.

4. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

5. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Thats sad, so thats why her online meet and greet only until 25/10

6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Maiyan's grad is on the 28th, which means to say Kanarin won't be in it :(

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Well graduating on the 25th before Maiyan's concert is quite disappointing, but I guess it is what it is. Certainly, all through her graduation announcement, she was certain it would be at the end of the year. We can consider the end of October to be close to what she had predicted. Must've been known to all in management and the members. I wonder if she wanted to do the concert? After all, it would be awkward to also celebrate Kanarin's graduation during Maiyan's concert considering it would be the last live for her as well. Hmm...

What to do the members say upon learning of graduations? "I'm lonely..."

8. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Need to save all her blog posts [hehe] She regularly posts as compared to other members so too many of them

9. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    She's at 1881. There's about19 more days until the 25th. Will she make a cool 1900? Kanarin, you're a sly one! Aren't you? I've read your book!

Over/Under? Do you think she will make it?

10. unknownsensei

Today showroom is very nice, i just noticed 25/10 is sunday, hopefully there is Kanarin kojichuu grad eps.

Btw today showroom ended exactly at 46164! Read from the top, read from the bottom, it's 46!
    Is this another Kanalinati card prediction?!

Attached Files:

11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Isn't her previous appearance considered her kojichu grad episode. I bet the next 2 weeks would be focused on Maiyan going to her grad con on the 28th. But they are swapping members in the studio so I think we'll see Kana receive flowers from Bananaman on the 25th.

12. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  14. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nakada Kana released her first solo photo book "Sukina koto dake o shiteitai" on 13 October 2020.

According to ORICON NEWS, Nakada Kana's photo book "Sukina koto dake o shiteitai" has sold approximately 32,000 copies so far, and earns 1st place on ORICON Weekly Gravure Ranking and ORICON Weekly Book Ranking.

• Like Like x 6
  15. unknownsensei

Btw, 2 days left.

and tomorrow the last Nama no idol ga suki.
    I've heard its the last one for Kanao san too :cry:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
  16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Nakada Kana shika!

She graduates tomorrow (or today depending on your time zone). 1st Gen shrinks once more.

What to say about Kanarin? While never a favorite of mine, she still provided lots of good memories. First 46 Hours TV and I peek at it while at work and happen to catch her dance for her denshidai. Yeah. There will be more of her dancing. I believe she taught me the Japanese for 'left' and 'right' as that blonde exercise instructor in another of her denshidai. She always had some memorable ones. Don't forget the tambourine routine from her summer homework on NogiChu -- brilliant and hilarious plus unexpected.

Anyhow, I'm probably forgetting plenty, and as soon as she is gone I'm sure I will remember.

Thank you, Kanarin, for the memories. I wish her all the happiness in the world.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  17. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    To me, her most memorable moment was when she led the audience to explore the world of underground idols during her Nogichuu episode. She appeared to be such a humble and down to earth individual. After an underground concert, when the fans were gathering up for the handshake event. A chika idol recognized her as regular fan (I wonder if that girl knew Kanarin was in Nogi) and called out to her. Kanarin then apologized and said that they shouldn’t talk to each other because she didn’t buy any handshake ticket that time so it wouldn’t be fair for other fans. Ever since then Kanarin has always been in my top 10 members list.

Also it doesn’t hurt that she is low key super hot. And iirc, Kanarin is Miona’s ideal husbando material. lol.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    her eyes...

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. unknownsensei

• Like Like x 1
  20. gullwing

gullwing Kenkyuusei

Is there any show that she have more screen time, good, funny moments like the one on nogibingo9 ep01? If you could point out certain episode of a show that I could watch that would be amazing!

• Like Like x 1