1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamauchi Mizuki (Zukky)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    :ome:Happy 19th Birthday Zukky!!! :ome:

4. Orangerafi

Orangerafi Member

Oshimen:
    SeichanKomiharuMiionMacharin
    :ome::ome:Happy Birthday Zukky!:ome::ome:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    [EngSubs]Softbank's Creative Kanji with AKB48 and Sunagawa-san – part 2

Another collaboration with @YuuNaaSpread. (twitter.com/yuunaaspread)
    We collaborated again with YuuNaaSpread to bring you the subs for the second (and last) video of Softbank's Creative Kanji series with Mizuki and friends!
    After they had to find out the meaning of Kanji the last episode, this time they're tasked to create Creative Kanjis themselves.

Translation by @YuuNaaSpread
    Timing, Typesetting, and QC by Lusankya@EitoSubs

https://www.team8daily.com/post/engsubs-softbank-s-creative-kanji-with-akb48-and-sunagawa-san-part-2
    https://twitter.com/EitoSubs/status/1315544576795566080

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Zukky's preliminary entry from the 2020 Singing Contest: https://twitter.com/K3PO4846/status/1318921545692049408

Some parts of the song were more comfortably in her natural singing range, but this wasn't one of her better performances. However, she recently wrote in her mobame that she wants to improve her singing, which shows that she's not content just staying where she is now. She even wrote that she advocated for herself to appear more in the Boku no Natsu theater performances which were restarted not long time ago.

October's other mobame topics have included the recent online HS meetings, things she's into (black clothes and pumpkin & vegetable foods) and the recent Nemousu episodes. It was nice seeing Zukky on TV after a long while!

• Like Like x 1
  7. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    her performance is so cute!!! zukky's always been more of a dancer than a singer so ofc her singing isn't top tier but she still put on a great performance imo. and i'm interested to see how she improves since she said she wants to work on it :0

8. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    From Zukky's mobame: she recorded an episode for "Minna DE Doumo-kun!" with Yukirin, Yuiyui, Miion, Naachan and Seichan today. The episode's going to be aired on November 22 (2020/11/22).

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    From Zukky's mobame: she had some kind of shooting on Monday. Looking forward to what it could be!

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12637414410.html
    Zukky's birthday stage is set to 2020/11/18 (Wednesday), a "Boku no Natsu ga Hajimaru" performance. Appearing members: Shimoguchi Hinana, Muto Orin, Yasuda Kana, Asai Nanami, Inagaki Kaori, Murayama Yuiri, Yamauchi Mizuki, Onishi Momoka

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Zukkii's tweet regarding the news about this year's Kouhaku performers: https://twitter.com/MizukiYamauchi/status/1328220443145236482

Translation:
    She seems to be really sad... But people in the comments are kind; they're assuring that it's not her fault, and that it's now ok to build a new legacy.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    If Zukkii remains strong enough to build a new legacy with Mion, Naachan, Yuiri, Yuiyui etc, Then we have a very solid future for AKB, I'm not worried.

12. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    it makes me so sad that she's blaming herself :( it's good to see that people are being kind about it, it definitely isn't her fault

13. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    She posted another tweet yesterday: https://twitter.com/MizukiYamauchi/status/1328329561679884288

Translation:
    People commented to this tweet that she's grown stronger and that they're definitely looking forward to the legacy Zukky & co will build. :blush:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    aww that's so sweet! <3 like everyone else i can't wait to see the future akb with zukky :0

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    A rare sight: Zukky gorilla!
    (removed the expired Instagram story link)
    Watch it before it's gone!

I'll be translating Zunchan's letter and Zukky's BD stage speech later this week.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  16. zukkybean

zukkybean Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    [​IMG]
    i had to gif it kfjsdghdfs she's too cute

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Raven

Raven Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Zukkii, Yuiyui, Satopii, Piyo
    Waiting for the translation! :)

18. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Ahh, I had a feeling I'd forgotten something! :^^;: Sorry, been caught up in work and gaming - I'll definitely try to get the translation out this week!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Raven

Raven Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Zukkii, Yuiyui, Satopii, Piyo
    Definitely not a problem hahaha take your time! ;):)

20. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    (Managed to get my computer fixed, now I can finally get to these!)

Zukky mentioned in a mobame after her BD stage that last year she'd prepared a written letter to help her with the speech, but this year she went without one, since she wanted to really convey her thoughts straight from the heart. :oops:

A couple of translations by me related to Zukky's birthday stage:

Zunchan's BD letter to Zukky: https://akb48.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-33244.html

Zukky's BD speech during her BD stage on 2020/11/18: https://akb48.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-33244.html

Kanabun: "How did you find this year?"
    Zukkii: Hmm, last year, let me see. During last year's speech I revealed the many dreams I had. One of them was holding a solo concert, which happened quite soon after that. There was a surprise announcement during a HS event, and I was really happy to see them announcing a "Yamauchi Mizuki solo concert" there on the screen. I was able to fulfill that particular wish, holding a solo concert, on January 26 this year.

I was really nervous about the solo concert, wondering if anyone would come to see me, if I would be able to fill the TDC hall... But when the concert started and I stood on that big stage, looking at all my fans and other people who had come to watch my solo concert, sitting there tightly next to each other - I was really happy.

I prepared the set list of the concert while thinking of the next possible singles, and also the possibility of holding another solo concert at some point. Just before the day of the concert, during Request Hour, I was announced as the center of "Shitsuren, arigatou" - I hadn't expected this at all.

Shooting the MV, performing on music shows - everything was amazing and fun, and it was over in an instant. I wanted to enjoy every second of those happy times. I wasn't able to meet fans right after the announcement, but I got lots of congratulation comments, and I really wanted to do my best with this single, to get people to accept me - and then the corona virus hit Japan.

I was really bewildered and didn't know what to do. I tried to look at things from different angles, but I was also really vexed. HS events were postponed, but we had some activities related to #tearaiugaiAKB (#手洗いうがいAKB), we had web streams under the title of OUC48, and I also held a "Zuki LIVE" on SHOWROOM. These were just little things, but I felt that even though we were apart, I wanted to make the fans happy and was able to do things I hadn't done until now.

There were lots of happy things, lots of vexed feelings; in a way, it was a terrific year. Yes, that's what this year was like.

Kanabun: "How would you like this next year to be?"
    Zukkii: Right, the next year... I'm really glad I've been called to perform not just in a 16-member senbatsu, but also as a member of smaller senbatsus like 6 people. I really want to do my best, but when it comes to those job opportunities, I'm somehow always overcome by nervousness and kind of crawl back into my shell. Since 19 is my last year as a teen, I really want to show people the colour and things only I can bring to the stage. I want to be able to be myself, no matter the situation, and be able to enjoy every moment from the bottom of my heart. I want to become someone who can make merry and forget one's troubles.

AKB48 has lots of dreams: performing at the Tokyo Dome, attending Kouhaku Utagassen... I want to give my everything as one member of the group and think about AKB48 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. I want to give my life to AKB48; that's the resolve I have, going forward. I want to be beside those people who've always supported us along the way. I'd be really glad if you watched over me during this next year.

Kanabun: "What would you like to say to the fans who prepared this fantastic birthday stage?"
    Zukkii: Thanks for preparing such a fantastic BD stage once again. And to those who are watching through DMM: thank you very much.

Right... I'm really glad that I was able to see this scene from the stage: the fans, the ribbon penlights, the uchiwas. The time we couldn't see each other was really long, wasn't it. During that time I had thoughts like "Ah, that person might've become interested in some other thing", or I wondered if people thought "I'm not really interested in Zukkii anymore". It's obviously natural if such things happened, but when I looked at comments on SNS, there'd be a lot of people who began to like me after "Shitsuren, arigatou". My fans also did their best in game events like Dobon and Battle Festival, placing me high on the rankings. All those things made me realize the power of their support even more than before, and I felt their support reaching me even better than before. Since I don̈́'t want to lose to those efforts, though we're not really competing here, I want to do my best and to be able to tell happy news to everyone. I want to share on the fun with everyone.

Regarding the solo concert and single center; I don't want them to be just one-time things. I want to become a person worthy of such things so I'll do my best from now on, too.

Thank you so much for today. I said this also last year, but thank you everyone for being born. Really, really thank you for today!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2