1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I did what I could. I found one trainee who had graduated and one who transferred to CGM. I added CGM to her name since there is no separate CGM forum, but didn't add teams or CGM to any other members.

If you see I made any mistakes (not uncommon), please let me know in this thread.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Could somebody please move the thread fpr former NMB48 Team N member Kobayashi Rina tp the Graduated board? TIA

3. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Done.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    Could someone please move AKB48 Team TP's Liu Jie-ming's thread to the graduated section? Thank you!

5. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Done .... under supervision of @sscrla senpai :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Could somebody please move the threads for former NMB48 Team N member Hayashi Momoka and Team M Yamao Rina to the Graduated board? Thanks!

7. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    done

• Like Like x 3
  8. 2048

2048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hama Sayuna
    is it possible to move the snh48, bej48, gnz48 and ckg48 forums to the Other48 category rather than them being in the idol emporium. i think it would make more sense seeing as they're more closely related to 48g than the other groups there

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    22/7 is in Idol Emporium and is connected to AkiP. The groups you mention are not. In fact, some of those groups never had any connection, and their creation is the reason there isn't any connection to SNH48 any more.

"22/7 (read as Nanabun no Nijūni (ナナブンノニジュウニ Twenty Two Per Seven)) is a Japanese idol project between Yasushi Akimoto, Aniplex, and Sony Music Records."

Also, the two groups produced by Sashihara Rino are in Idol Emporium. Those seem connected to the 48 Group as well, more so than the groups you mention.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 6
  10. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

Where can I place them images Fujiyoshi Karin and Matsuda Rina from the Sakurazaka46 group of the Nogizaka46 family?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    ^@hiroto their threads or their gallery pages. they're still under keyakizaka

Karin thread - gallery
    Rina thread - gallery

actually, is there a reason the keyaki section hasnt been renamed yet? when the site when down for me on the 14th i assumed it was due to the renaming of that section but it doesn't appear to have changed yet.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    One answer: the Keya sub forum contains all the Keya threads. The Keya general thread was renamed the Sakura/Keya thread because the majority of those who voted wanted to continue a single thread. Although Keya might not exist as such today, they still have a history to be preserved.

[I am not sure this answered your question]

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

They have changed their name.

14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I see. I understood it more as the entire section would be renamed to sakurazaka along with the general thread, and then all keyaki related threads remaining the same. Since 'Sakurazaka' is what they're now known as wouldn't it be better to change the section entirely? It still keeps the keyaki history but showcasing who they are today.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I noticed that my post count is going down (and sometimes my ratings too). I guess some of my posts are being deleted, but why? and which ones? I know mods sometimes remove a post if it has just a video link and the link is dead, but I'm pretty sure I have never posted just a video without writing my opinions, or something else along with it. So I'm curious about why my post count is going down, it's weird...

16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I checked the Acchan thread as you seem to be the most active there, but going back to the beginning of this year I don't see any deleted posts
    I talked to the other mods and @Kuura mentioned he removed one post of just a video link by you in the Oshima Ryoka thread, but that seems to be it

it theoretically might have to do with the recent re-indexing of the database though, but that case it reflects posts that might have been deleted a while back

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I know that people are free to make (most) threads they want and just have to be responsible for keeping them active, but I just wanted to ask in advance anyway.

Is there maybe already a thread that, collectively, announces single/album/media releases by current and former members? I know you can just check members' individual threads, but I thought of something along the lines of the Graduation Announcements thread. Just to have everything in one place?

If there isn't such a thread, do you guys think it'd be a good idea? I'm happy to be the one to open this thread, but I was hoping for some input from admins/other forum members whether that's something other people would be interested in.

18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    You could just put them in the 'Graduated members thre.... ow wait ... you're including current members ....

personally I don't see a problem with such a thread in the 'AKB News and Releases' forum next to the 'AKB NEWS and RELEASE thread (no discussion)' although there might be some overlap of course and the question is ... just announcements or also discussion

19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    As a suggestion it could be just announcements with links to the relevant threads in the Subunit/Solo News & Discussion board (which is lacking some threads, e.g. there's not one for Sayanee's latest single release, so it might encourage better use of it).

20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    t.b.h .... I didn't even realise we had such a subforum and it could be argued that the thread @bonjourmarlene is proposing belongs in there

but my argumentation for not putting it there would be that that subforum is kinda buried under all the unit forums ... (and quite a few people see AKB as the umbrella for the other groups in a way and check the first the AKB forum i.e. the aforementioned graduation thread)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020