TV / Radio Nogizaka Skits (2020/06/16 -)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Takoyama, Jun 16, 2020.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 1
  2. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    • Like Like x 6
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Runachan calls Sakura, "Sakura-san". I wonder why she did that. She calls other members, like Sayaka with "chan" suffix or just their first name.

4. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

IIRC Runa and Sayaka became friends during the audition. She's probably closer with some Old 4ki than others.

5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Ah, I think I've misheard it. Runa did call Sakura with Sakura-chan.:p This is the effect of overnight working then watch the show before sleep. :^^;:

6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

So Nogi Skitz BluRay will be released on 8th January next year which includes the 1st 10 episodes. Doko e had 20 episodes, so next week would probably be the last Skitz. I wonder what they'll do next? And again, will it still be exclusive for 4th gens? Three months separate the two shows so I guess maybe Feb or March if there's any plan for a new show.
    Anyway, today's episode was good. Ayame so cute and Kaki is just :blush:

7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

3 months, thanks to rona-chan for that.

8. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 4th generation's TV comedy show Nogizaka Skits is set for release on DVD and Blu-ray on 8 January 2021. The DVD box/Blu-ray Box will include first 10 episodes, making-of, NG collection, matinee break special edition.

nogizaka-skits-bd.jpg nogizaka-skits-dvd.jpg

9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Votes are in and we got to see #1 chara. Not gonna spoil it. I’m not surprised by the voting. Oh yeah, congrats to the MVP and season 2.

10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yup. please do watch it first. It's fun to see the result one by one. I think this is my favorite episode :lol:
    When Saya's chara in Yanchan skit ranked I almost felt bummed since I voted for Kaki. That intro for the number 1 rank made me shout, YES!!! :banana:

Let's be honest, Kaki is doing most of the work in that skit especially the last two Yanchan. She's just the best as she ranked in 3x inside top 10 (4 in total with #13). I also voted for Kaki/Seira Osakan aunties but at least their other pairing ranked. I actually chose between those two. Poor Seira, her obachan didn't even make top 20, lol. She's just funny right from the start. But in the end, she really deserves that MVP. She's so versatile that you can put her on any skit and she will do very well. Ayame also got plenty, 12, 14, & 16 . . . yey!

Honestly, I don't want a second season but this episode left me in a very good mood now I don't mind that they will have it. It's also good for the 5 girls who came in late in this show so they can have a skit in the lead role. Besides, the girls seem to really like this show.

Btw, only now did I realize
    I mean all my favorite 4th gen fell to whatever charm he got. You're my hero :^O^:
    Now it's possible to make an appearance on the next Yanchan, lol
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    What a wild ride it has been and the next best thing about the ending for season one is the announcement for season two! I am very happy and seeing the results of the ranking left me in deep agreement with how all the skits were ranked. The number one spot is by far the most deserving spot for her as well with all the other skits that were ranked along side the announcement for the top ten. This show has shown me many discoveries, benefits, and abilities of which it showcases the 4th gen Nogizaka girls using their hidden potentials and talents. I am very grateful for a show like this to appear and I hope that with the continuation of season two we can expand and learn even more about what other discoveries lay within the girls themselves.

As this is the ending to the first season of Nogizaka Skits, I want to applaud the comedy duo Saraba Seishun no Hikari for making this whole journey work from the beginning of when they were first introduced to Nogizaka46. As a fan of both Japanese comedians and idols the first time I watched Saraba was actually two years ago in Japan's competition show The king of Conte 2018. Their skits is what I like and love about Japanese comedy and seeing them perform in the show made me laugh and smile at the same time. I have a big heart for Japanese comedians in general and knowing Saraba beforehand makes me realize that they truly love doing skits as their main type of content for their profession in the field. I am very happy with everything that's been said and done. Until then everyone have a good day.

• Like Like x 5
  12. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I've really liked this show and I'm super happy for a season 2. When they announced that Doko e was ending and they were doing a skit show instead I was disappointed since I really like Doko e but I've come to like this show just as much, if not more. I look forward to Skits every week even more than Koujichuu. Even though not all of the skits are hilarious its still fun to see the members acting and trying their best. I never saw a skit I didn't like.
    Looking forward to season 2 and hoping for a sequel to Mousou Shoujo Kaki (my favorite skit). I need to know what happens between Harukachan and Gretakun.

I was really surprised with the #1 character, in a good way. Especially since she described that character as the "Janaihou".
    Good, emotional episode. I love seeing idols cry (tears of happiness).
    But it was really obvious that Sayaka was disappointed that Houken Police didn't get #1 lol
    IIRC, the voting started at around episode 12. I feel like there are some skits that would have ranked higher if they had been earlier. Especially the "Katsu!" restaurant and the Kansai-ben underground idols.

13. zacky

zacky Kenkyuusei

Just as expected, other (3rd) gen will participate too on this new season, hope its will more funny

But doesn't expected to be aired so soon, i thought other sakamichi group will take the slot for next season?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  14. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Nogiskitz Season 2 is tag as 3rd gen and 4th gen show .
    4th gen have 16 members
    3rd gen have 12 members
    Thats 28 girls to be casted.

15. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^I'm glad Act 2 is incoporating 3ki. I would like to see more 4ki interactions with the rest of the group so this is acceptable.

1. Yanchajanai Kaki
    2. Hoken Police (Sayaka)
    3. Nizuma Mayutan
    4. Yanchanayanchan
    5. Mousou Shoujo Kaki
    6. FUWANchan
    7. Reirando
    8. Amagasaki Shimai (Kaki & Seira)
    9. Morita no Naka no Tenshi (Sakura)
    10. Captain Yuri
    11. Tamura Henshuuchou
    12. Akuma no Naka no Tenshi (Ayame)
    13. Kakiental Radio (Kaki & Yanchan)
    14. Mentalist AYAME
    15. Haya Koiji Seira
    16. JK Ayamen
    17. EE Shimai (Sakura & Sayaka)
    18. Nazo no Waitress (Runapi)
    19. Kaijin Sakura
    20. Smile Girls Yuna

I hope they make a skit for Runapi's waitress next season.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

More skits.

17. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    Same Monday slot. Start broadcast on 9/11. https://twitter.com/shinobumouri/status/1321018201430372352

18. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Pretty sure this is Sakura and Kakehashi

Anyway, hi guys, it has been nearly 2 years, since I comment on this site, lol, been searching for a new oshi ever since Naachan graduated

Finally found one in 4ki, an ace, that is reliable, the entire gen love her (4ki is basically her harem), her senpai-tachi adore her, she cried when she fell like it, she is nervous on stage, she has great voice (stable with great potential), she can act, her dance is quite good but she admit there are others better, and there is no doubt she will be another great pillar of Nogi (Take a guess who it is, it's easy [hehe])

4ki is great, so many members with so much variety in characters, talents, visuals, Nogi-Skits is the proof of these, they have fun and still entertain at the same time, Can't wait for season 2 :omfg:

19. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    Actually the 2nd season will start from 10 November 2020

At last 3ki is also included :banana:

20. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I'm actually a bit disappointed that 3ki will be included. Well I guess more conflicted than disappointed.

I like 3ki and and I do want to see 4ki and 3ki interact more but I also wanted to see more shin 4ki getting the spotlight in the next season and that will be super difficult with a cast of 28 members. Especially when you know they're going to be favoring the six senbatsu 3ki members.

I guess that's just a part of being a Nogi member, though. There's upsides and downsides compared to being a Sakura or Hinata member. On the one hand, Nogi is the more popular group with more GP exposure and more opportunities to appear on TV/magazines, etc. But on the other hand, there's a lot more members to compete with and its harder to get in the spotlight.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1