1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Ehhhh I didn't know the beautiful Sakura tree has such an urban legend story to it. If that is so, then this pic makes sense

2. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Wow, that is a nice urban legend. I didn't know that.

3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I wanna bananazaka46 now [hehe]

Great pic, I doubt it has anything to do with the show itself, but good thing they can still surprise us.
    I wonder if we'll get studio version of all the songs in SokoSaku or just the Hikaru/Ten/Karin centered

• Like Like x 1
  4. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Speaking of banana trees, in South East Asia folklore, can be haunted by female spirits/vampires. They appear (to their victims, usually male) in long white dresses...

No, I'm not kidding. Google "pontianak".

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Get Bananaman to be their hosts too and we are all set [hehe]

Not sure if it this is off topic but there was a Twitter account for Sakurabingo! recently created and it looks legit. Any word if we are getting a new show?

I'd like different hosts this time if its true, nothing against Sandwichman, but I want new hosts.

6. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Can't quite put my finger on it, but I'm getting The Promised Neverland vibes.
    Thriller/horror-esque drama to support the rebrand would hit the spot real nice.

7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Pontianak is a city in West Borneo. The correct name is "kuntilanak"

It is just a rumor. First of all, the Bingo show has ended last year, therefore there won't be any bingo for Sakamichi series. Nogi creates different shows with the same producer, though.
    And, the 2nd season of Nogiskits, which take a place in the previous Sakamichi bingo time slot will be started this November. And, if it has a similar 20 episodes like the 1st season, we need to wait at least half a year to get the other show for other groups in the Sakamichi series.

Maybe, management can make a completely new show like Hinachoi, for Sakurazaka, which broadcasted on a different station.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
  8. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

I am reminded of something strangely apropos...
    Rough translation because my 日本語 is completely 下手:
    1. AKB sings about the beauty of the flowers.
    2. Nogizaka sings about the beauty of the flowers falling.
    3. Keyakizaka sings about the corpse buried beneath making the flowers beautiful.

DyuhFxXVsAEiy5B.jpg

I suppose Sakurazaka is a better name than ever for this...

Source: https://twitter.com/you1026/status/1093144730420953088

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rev4

Rev4 Member

If Keyakizaka was the Soulsborne where things got deeper and deeper, then Sakurazaka is Sekiro which has a wide range of color palette that represents Japan and yet still dark full of mystery. I don't see anything wrong with Sakurazaka's name and colors. It has a japanese legend behind it. Sakurazaka makes me think of Sengoku period in Japan.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    That's disappointing. I kinda liked the Bingo! concept, with the classic games such as Muchaburi Dodgeball, Shoujiki Shogi and what-not.

I hope they get a new show though, something different that the main SokoSaku show.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    So hopefully, the next idol group formed in the 46 family goes full gothic. The fans would eat that up...even though this concept may never happen.

A man can dream.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Full gothic or full Lolita... one may never know.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Glad to hear that the group's fortune this time is positive. Top 5 lucky girls results was kinda boring though I'm happy for Matsuri. They should have shown top10 for potential surprises

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I never liked fortune-teller episodes except the ones in AKBingo which were actually funny like almost everything on that show.
    This year though our mngmnt really went out of their way to push Sakura future down members and fans throat. A little more subtlety would have been appreciated.
    The only parts I save: TakeYui, Fuuchan and Habu/Inori combo lol
    Next ep promises to be better, can't wait for Marina/TakeYui MC-ing once again

Nobody's fault CM in the middle of it is so Keyaki I don't even know what to say lol

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

So the members say there is a 'hidden sign' in the nobafa perf & in the CM I noticed it right after Hikaru parted her hands. It's the same keyaki sign except instead of one finger released, its 2 fingers. I guess that may be the real hand sign while this triangle form may be for this single. Or it could be both

The Japanese are pretty peculiar abt their firtune reading and are totally believers of these things, at least most of them, so I guess that is why we have it in episodes like this. Its good though cos I'm super interested in it now lol

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Good for you. It's always good to find new interests.
    I just wish they'd make less obvious and more funny lol
    I'd love if they'd make one of this fortune teller stuff but with the whole Sakamichi family. Including the 4th zaka I can't remeber the name to save my life. I guess that would be both more lively and quite more challenging for the staff

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    ^ Yoshimotozaka46

I would probably enjoy these fortune telling episodes more if I understood Japanese. If anyone could give a quick rundown of each person's fortune plus that of the group, I'd appreciate it.

That being said, I did like the visual gags at least. Matsuri being all gung ho about ranking and aiming for first, then to see that she got fifth was neat, then her totally overpowering Sugai in the "raise your hand" thing was funny.

Inori/Habu throwing up the Justice hand gesture when the card was pulled. Honestly, I did the same thing when I saw the card.

Next week's looks fun. Always happy to see the Matsuri/TakeYui combo doing their thing.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi

Yoshimotozaka! Thank you!

@too much idea translate them on her twitter
    https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1322935336259915776
    Huge thank you to her like always

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    @too much idea went above and beyond live tweeting parts of SokoSaku yesterday, thumbs up

As I expected not one of my favorite eps though I do understand that fortune telling and luck play a big role in Japanese culture

Kinda strange (is strange the right word) that maybe with the exception of MaRina all girls in the top 5 are the ones that we know are already receiving the most push in the group. No surprises there.

20. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Very good episode. I always enjoy the fortune telling for the possible funny bits. Just wished they would put the unlucky girl but I understand that in this crucial time they want to remain as positive as possible

So happy that this time the group had a positive fortune, the previous one really put the lead on the coffin per say. Matsuda being Matsuda, always happy to see that.

Sugai and Sato crying over Tom's "emotions". Pet are awesome...speaking of which, so happy that Renaaaa~ got confirmation that the turtle she saw was indeed Soramo-chan not only survived the typhoon but is now with a new owner, even going for walks hahaha

Ozeki's question...well...maybe try a real state firm next time lol

PS: God damn, Oonuma! Pay attention to your surroundings!

• Like Like x 1