1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Sakurazaka46 1st [Nobody's Fault] (2020/12/09)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 13, 2020.

1. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Hey~ the chart I made [hehe]

A few notes:
    • The three members who sold out this round (Koike, Habu, Ozono) were at 23+ slots sold last round. I'm fairly certain the same will happen this round with Ten, Karin, and Matsuri selling out.
    • Biggest jumps (excluding sold out members) are Ten (+21), Matsuri (+15) Karin (+14), Uemura & Rena (+13)
    • Smallest jumps (excluding sold out and 0/0 members) are Fuyuka (+1), Chuukemon, Ozeki, and Seki (+4)
    • Considering we have a 50% increase in slots compared to past HS and S&F releasing extra tickets after the first round (so no one sold out then), I'm quite happy with these numbers. I hope that by the end each member sells out at least 1 slot. I feel like Akipo and Rikopi can manage, but Hikari and Marino I'm not too sure...
    • I did hope for members like Seki to do better, considering she was in the previous AEON CMs and had her Yumiko Kaichou character established. Nen and Ozeki as well since both have their own share of activities.
    We have 2 more rounds left, but the sales will certainly decrease after this one.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 3
  2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    If they opened more slots for the sold out members they'd probably sell more, personally I'd buy more if they opened for Yuuka, Rika, Pon, etc. Not gonna happen though I think.

3. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    glas to see rika still selling well even if she's not senbatsu

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It reminded me of "Ibu" from Indonesian movie, Pengabdi Setan. I think Satan's Slave is the English title?
    I didn't dare to save and upload the picture here but you can try to google it yourself if you want :lol:

5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Rika was already selling well so it wasn't a surprise to see her selling well here too. The one that took me by surprise is Habu!! She sold some really fast compared to their keyaki era

• Like Like x 1
  6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Happy to see Ozono in the top 10 selling members, outselling every other 2nd gen member with the exception of the two aces Hikaru and Hono. Definitely solidifies her spot as an elite member.

Also very surprised at Onuma's low sales. I would have expected her to be in the low end of double digits. Hopefully this is just a slow start.

• Like Like x 2
  7. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I really really wanted a slot for Pe-chan too, but it was a choice between the two Watanabes in my first meet and greet and so I had to go with the girl who has been my oshi for 3 years now :worthy:

Onuma was quite surprising, since she gets a lot of exposure on the shows, but its still early days for the 2.5ki (don't tell Ozono Rei that though)

I kinda feel bad for the girls who have not sold out slots, I mean, Fuyuka is a treasure and she should be more loved (come on @Philosophy Senpai win the lottery or something and buy all those slots!)

8. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @rdamon42 Strangely enough, and even though this M&G gives this convenient accessibility to international fans as well, I prefer to abstain. Although tempting, meeting these girls and talking to them even for a few seconds, would subtract a certain amount of "magic" from them as iconic personas. I prefer to keep them in my mind as the most exquisite young ladies in this world, true "idols".

As for Fuu-chan and my recent oshi, Akipo, I am at last convinced and settled with the idea, that my tastes are completely different from the average Japanese fan (or even universal fan). With Morita being the sole exception (and Kazumin and Miona from Nogi), I keep attaching my fan-feelings to girls away from the limelight. Fuyuka, Akipo, Marino, Oda, MeiMei, Nogi's Kanarin, Yuuttan, Mukai, Shinouchi and AKB's Takeuchi Miyu are all girls that were either not loved enough, not pushed enough or (in most cases) both. As a fan, I like ALL girls, for each and everyone of them I find only positives but these few ones are all my first among equals, my best angels and, as far as I'm concerned, they have sold out all slots in my heart...

P.S. Akipo's case is really a mystery, a very nasty surprise indeed. I would have expected her to follow behind Rei and Kira/Morirena at least...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    MeiMei (if you mean Hinatazaka's Higashimura Mei) is actually quite popular in Japan, or at the very least nowhere near the level of (un)popularity of the rest of your list.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Ouch!!!

11. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I’m surprised at people being surprised Akipo isn’t selling as well. During the sakamichi trainee days she wasn’t that popular either but give her time. I’m really interested in how Rei will keep up her momentum HS sales wise. Big surprise to me however to see Kira is still not in the double digits.

12. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    If I had the time to go for handshake meets, I'd definitely try to go for Ozono and Yuuka. Maybe Akane as well since whenever I think of Keyakizaka, Akane is usually the first person I think of, lol. I'm not sure why.

13. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I'm actually surprised Kira is selling out lanes. I thought she would be like Wada Maaya or Iguchi Mao where she has big variety energy but low popularity and low handshake sales.

14. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Kira is quite popular though. Both japanese & international fans are digging her. She and Rena were the hyped ones when they got assigned to the group so I'm not surprised by their feat (except the gap between them & Ozono which kinda left me speechless). I would say Akiho just like Rikopi will be the variety girl but low popularity type

15. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @miwa Yes, that MeiMei... I'm glad to hear that she is actually popular. I wish her screen-time was accordingly high though. The word you used "of the rest of your list" ticked me wrong somehow. I hope you meant "of the girls of your list". These girls are also idols you know.

16. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Mei isn't good at variety hence why she doesn't get much screentime on Hina ai. But she's popular. And obviously I wasn't trying to be insensitive, especially since I like some of the girls you mentioned, I was only correcting you about Mei's popularity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Well, to each his own. For me personally I'm taking advantage because:

- this is the first time it has been this accessible to international fans like us;
    - I would think by buying slots like these and showing that I can pay for them will kinda affect how fortunemusic sees me, and thus improve my chances for the in person HS events in the future;
    - would have been nice to go to Japan in person but right now we save money on visas, tickets, hotels, etc.
    - also I get solid screen time with my favorite girls and offer them my support, and possibly remember me when in person HS resumes.

Just my two cents.

Btw Karin's center song is being released today - I wonder that the MV looks like and if the song is good.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Absolutely love the chorus melody of this one.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

THIS SONG IS OMG, SUCH A GOOD SONG!!! And here i thought my week was gonna be peaceful :corr:

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    I've had this song on loop for hours and it looks like tomarrow is going to be the same!

I'M SO HAPPY I LIKE THIS SONG! BOTH Karin and Kira are in this song and they are my oshis!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1