1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

IZONE News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I somehow like the idea of extending their contract for a few months or years because of this pandemic going on. They can somehow still manage to let them stay together promote a few more singles or albums rather than them going back to their respective agency without somehow not knowing if this agencies still have money to spare for them to debut their own GG. With the established fame of IZONE it really isnt hard to promote comeback compared to promoting new GG in their own respective company - I also especially get worried about the 3 Japanese members- akb dont have much activities recently and they might go onstanby or inactive if this pandemic wont end

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Is this sarcasm ?

3. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    No

4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If you're not a fan of AKB/following them, then it definitely looks like they haven't got a lot going on right now. I think so far this year, we've had Social Distance stages, YouTube activities (i.e. teaching choreographies), 3rd Singing Contest, eSports Festival. Am I missing anything?

Also, has HKT48 started activities again yet since Murashige Anna caught COVID?

Within their own circles, I'd say AKB are fairly active, but not doing anything that would catch the general public's eye. They haven't released a single in months and their TV programmes are long-running/won't garner any new attention. They need a new drama, documentary or at least a single.

5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I will just add that all the theaters are active and running shows
    For the rest, just check the other forum sections, official sites, official SNS etc, there are even some ad campaign going on.
    etc ...

6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't really think you can count that. The number of people in the live audience is reduced drastically and it's also only people who've been 48G fans for a long time, probably.

Like I said, they have small stuff going on but nothing grand. The biggest event that happened this year, I think, was probably the NMB48 concerts, and that doesn't really matter to any of the IZ*ONE members. Not sure about AKB, but HKT might wait to release their next single until after IZ*ONE disbands. Since 2018, they've been releasing a song in April/May, which is when IZ*ONE is meant to disband next year. That way, Sakura and Nako would get an important job right away.

As an AKB48 fan, I'm hoping they'll release another single before that because it's been 8 months now since Shitsuren Arigatou. If they release one in December-February, they probably won't release another one early enough for it to matter to Hitomi.

As for concerts, I think the next AKB48 concert will probably focus on Minegishi Minami, whenever that might be. HKT might try and hold a concert in October next year for their 10 year anniversary. Both of these things are dependent on how the pandemic pans out over the next year, though.

They're doing stuff to keep their current fans, but I'm not sure they're doing anything grand to garner new fans. Sakura, Nako and Hitomi will probably be able to return to the theatre, but... the last post in "HKT48 News and Releases" was in February 2020 and the last thread that was started was for 3-2. Also the General HKT48 thread hasn't had much stuff happening, besides the new theatre opening.

I personally think for me the most exciting thing since COVID-19 was the new game AKB48 released. Mostly because you could meet actual members within the game. And that's kinda sad. (I am looking forward to the singing competition in December though.)

7. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    HKT has started their theater activity again -they're divided into 4 groups with different setlists

8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    That's mainly the big window. Hence why I suggested to check more carrefully their official sites / SNS.
    Even if it's not their former glory, not IZ*ONE level of promotion, saying that 48 groups won't have jobs for Sakura and Nako who had plenty before IZ*ONE, is far exagerating, or being too far away.
    You can expect quite some individual jobs, + I don't think Sakura's radio show will end abruptly with IZ*ONE disbandment.
    Same for Hitomi, though in a less visible way, her radio show won't end (it was running before), and maybe Toyota and can restart in some manner her former local TV show, and who knows maybe more.

Anyway if the girls aren't happy with returning to their life in Japan, we know what they can do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

• Like Like x 1
  10. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. mikia

mikia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    At the end of the above article it says 'the management has not specified whether or not izone will disband april of next year'
    WELL they should!! Fans esp. HKT fans were sad but dealt with it in the end because they SAID they were only gonna venture into kpop land for 2 1/2 years!!
    bunch of liars they are! they appeared on japanese tv shows introducing themselves as 期間限定 (limited time) group!!
    they were formed by a lie and now they won't keep the promise of disbandment?? is this how kpop does its things?? lies?
    I think fans of 48g should let their voices be heard that izone should disband next year.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    It's CJ/OTR/Swings habit so I'm not surprised. My bet is if they get extended, it would be 1-month extension (based of Wanna One which is faaaaaaar more popular than the girls)

13. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I mean, I can understand your feelings. And I agree with most of your statement but if the Sakura, Nano and Hii-chan are the ones that want to continue in IZ*ONE then there's nothing to do.
    Honestly I think they were a bit manipulated so they can see the k-pop idol life being better than what they lived in 48G, personally I think it's true because of the opportunities and recognition they've gotten but it does feels they've been leaving their life in 48G in the past. Even Sakura comments on Saku no Ki gives the "I'm happy in IZ*ONEand I want to stay here but I would never forget the memories in 48G" vibe, like if she's ready to leave 48G even without graduation. Because if those three decide to graduate to continue in IZ*ONE ( assuming it'll be permanent), there won't be any chance to get a graduation event for any of the 3. Only A bit more than 5 months left to know what will happen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    i think sakura and nako will have the final say.
    if they don't want to be part of it anymore, its not like otr can force them right.
    that being said i'm confident sakura will keep her word and return to hkt

• Like Like x 2
  15. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Btw. Kaeun and Chowon were supposed to be in the group.
    The two girls rigged in are still unknown, although I’m pretty sure it’s Yuri and Yujin/Minju.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato
    Just a suggestion but maybe we should keep the discussion on who it could be in the Produce48 thread? The reason being- as much as we wanted the selected contestants in the final group we shouldn’t demonize the ones that made it in instead. This thread is full of fans of izone - it can’t be easy for them to know this for sure now... izone is those 12 - and while what the producers did was an injustice we should give the fans of these 12 a place to celebrate them for what is for the time the group has left.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  17. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Actually I wouldn't be surprised if this is someone's plan (probably from any of the agencies) to remove the possibility of IZ*ONE becoming permanent.
    Honestly, I don't think this will affect the group like last year, because the blow is not as hard to make them to go on hiatus again.
    I think if the group didn't disband last year, there's no way this will impend the group to become permanent, and of course their upcoming comeback.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

The court :-

"we won't revealed the details and names"
    FeW DaYs LaTeR . . .
    "List Revealed"

Another lies to cover the lies all the jpnese trainees rank are correct? only 2 ppl spot was messed up? the institution are rotten af, who will eat such bs, if a jpnese side doing the investigation with their telco service, i don't think their results will be the same with the sk investigation result, not to mentioned, it claims that the rigged process was held only in final round, when previously they claim that it was predetermined on the early stages, every time the cb get near, the case also being bought up again

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    the revelation of Chowon and Kaeun being rigged out of the final lineup is compatible with chart manipulation in any other round (including the final). For all we know they could have changed ranks here and there for the whole show without having to eliminate anyone.

I think the real final lineup is gonna come out eventually. We already know that Kaeun and Chowon were #5 and #6, either before IZONE's final album or after disbandment the whole rank will be out