Single Sakurazaka46 1st [Nobody's Fault] (2020/12/09)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Naze Koi reminds me a lot of Kodoku Kyoudai by Nogi. I wonder if it's the same composer.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Late to comment on the single..

One comment only: this debut make me think that Sakurazaka is the more feminine version of Keyakizaka. The costume and choreography. Keyakizaka with more orthodox idol root.

3. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Here we go again. Full MV in a couple of hours hopefully.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Karin-chan's jet black hair doing its own dance, and Risa-sama with that gaze.
    BTW, I fully expect Ten-chan to let her long hair loose when she centers.

On separate news, there is mentioning of Sakurazaka46 and Nobody's Fault on Billboard's Twitter.

5. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Interesting quote from the article btw...

A total of seven songs will be featured on the various CD editions, including three featuring Morita in the center and two each featuring Karin Fujiyoshi and Ten Yamasaki, respectively.
    I wonder if any of the other songs will have smaller units? And I wonder if one of them will be a 2ki track.

6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

No units. No 2ki only song nor 1ki only song 14 members in all song. That was the official announcement. On the other hand, 2ki will have its solo appearnce on the Bonus video

Abt the centering, i think i made mention of this when Karin and Ten were named as the other centers. 2 for each center with Morita having the main song as her 3rd.

7. silentmary

silentmary Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 5
  8. newbie95

newbie95 Kenkyuusei

I'm so hyped lol. This smile though, oh my :nosebleed:
    Screenshot_2020-11-18-10-22-46-338_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. heatsignature

They didn't mention it before, I helped translate the announcement. They kept it vague about how many each would center.

I was mostly thinking the leftover songs would be a bit different because the way that same announcement was phrased, but looking back on it with the context of knowing that Ten/Karin are centering more than 1 song, looks like the original announcement still applies.

Anyways, I absolutely love the video! The part with all the strings was so cool, Karin really shines as center!

Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 10.07.09 PM copy.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I spied a Masumoto @3:03! Another really good video and I really dig the outfits for this one. Can't wait to see Ten's.

EDIT: Do we know when the track lists are going to be revealed for each CD Type? I'm thinking I might need to add some more CDs to my current order.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Karin did SO WELL as the center I am so happy for her! The smile she had all through the MV was so stunning, happy and mischievous! I also love the contrast through the MV of Karin's happy, excited demeanour and the others being quite gloomy and worried.

I think this whole MV could also be a metaphor for the rebrand.

Karin is excited and ready to take on the new concept and name and everything, meanwhile the others have a lot of worries. The strings could be a representation of those worries. Eventually those worries all get dispelled, Karin is spinning and the strings all drop to the ground. Now with the worries gone they all join Karin in the excitement.

Until the very last part it is only Karin on the sakura petals, meaning she is the only one who has "accepted" being part of Sakurazaka so to say, but by the end they all are dancing among the petals.

• Agree Agree x 6
  12. heatsignature

I've updated them on the wiki about a week ago :)

Here are the graphics with the album covers for easy reference
    type a.jpg type b.jpg type c.jpg type d.jpg regular.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I meant to say I made that assumption that it will go like that. Officially it was vague like you said. Somehow proud ot was as i thought lol

14. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    The video had some incredible shots! I'm so impressed with it!
    I do wish we got to see more than 1 second of the 3rd row members (which they were dancing nonetheless lol) but overall the cinematography, emotive choreography, lighting.. it was all sooooo good!

EnE7PGjXUAAd_lB.jpg EnE7PG1W4AEKA8t.jpg EnE7PG8XIAM3ra0.jpg

our friends at sakuzakacentral revealed the 4th round slot results~
    https://twitter.com/sakuzakacentral/status/1328942404007849992

Our center's and Matsurina finally sold out! Looks like WMoriya and WRina will be the last to sell out unless we see huge jumps from the remaining members.

5th round applications are available over on fortune!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

So beautiful <3

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Before watching MV: I don't think it's possible for me to love this song any more than I do.

After watching MV: I was wrong. :cute:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I watched the MV only once so far but I found it impressive since the start and the song is quite good, from starting bell to the end, even if it felt longer than necessary for some reason. I have to listen to it again.
    Karin did a great job (which I expected of course lol) even thought her voice is not one of my fave so far.
    Location, choreo, costume (which it looks like the opposite of Ambivalent's costume) photography... there's nothing in this MV I don't like and some parts of the choreo are pratically perfect.

I'm curious about Ten now...
    As we go on and with the surge of COVID cases it will be harder and harder create interesting MVs maintaining precautions and distances. I hope Sakura staff will be ready for the challenge

18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    wow the mv is gorgeous, althought the stairs shots were making me feel anxious because i'm afraid of heights lol
    the string part was really cool, and Karin is a really good center

19. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I watched it three times so far. And I suspect that I will keep on watching it after posting this, as emotions overflow...

Where can I start? OK, the end: The Keykaki triangle posture is there, reminiscent of the recent past that will never go, and why should it? But this posture is new, not aggressive towards the spectators but performed so subtly and elegantly as if it's a simple posture focusing on the eyes.

The costume: Yin and Yang, somber black and frilly white with a crazy twirl when girls spin that captures the gaze and enslaves the mind.

The girls: Yin and Yang, with all so serious looking and Karin pretty and happy like a spring fairy.

The choreography: Amazing, complex, mind-bogling as is typical for Keyaki choreos, reminded me of Ambivalent, only more elegant and girly but equally strong and passionate.

The music: Well, for my ears, a bit more attractive than Nobafa.

Karin: An apocalypse! Her smile is truly divine and her movements sharp and expressive. When she swept through the sakura blossoms at the circle in the middle of the girls and the way she stood up reminded me of the iconing MV with the great Nana Komatsu for the film "After the Rain". Karin seems to be made of the same great center stuff that characterised Kayeki for 4 years, but this time, devoid of any dark shadows and emo aftertouch. For me, it was an unexpected selection, despite her popularity, but one that has proven pure gold: Kudos to the management that took the risk to put this weight on her shoulders. Even I, a Morita oshi, want to see her centering more songs.

Highlights: Risa's face is burning screen and reticles. It just stays there, lingering, her presence is so imposing. My Marino, sleeping like a baby at 2:34 and showing so much passion for a split second at 3:07, Koike with the aura of the experienced and dependable senpai and Kira...

What I would have liked? Just a few more split seconds for those 3rd row girls.
    What I am looking for? This MV creates a huge hype for Ten-chan center and something tells me we are going to be happy as well for the result.

Logging out to continue watching the MV...

• Like Like x 4
  20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Makes sense, NazeKoi's chord progression is more major and upbeat, while NoboFa is in a minor key, hence the contrasts in mood and style

It fits this happy, sunshiny, smiling Karin so well