1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Sakurazaka46 1st [Nobody's Fault] (2020/12/09)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 13, 2020.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    One word for this MV. Superb! :1st:
    No dissatisfaction and no complaint from me. It is enjoyable and beautiful. Karin looks amazing. And that smile is just devastating.:inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

OMG!!! What an MV?? I couldn't take my eyes off all the time i was watching lol. The girls looked so happy. The environment looked more comfortable for them. They look so pretty and all. And my oh my Karin!!!!

I remember some one complaining abt the hype Karin is getting. Well, maybe this won't satify your curiosity but there goes the answer. Girl may be quiet and all but in all her performances, i have never been dissapointed in her. She is good!!! Love her centering this song. The MV, song and all are just superb!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Karin is quiet but so far looks one of the most mature girls and one that takes things seriously and responsibly. She has expressed many times her tendancy to abstain from awkward or "variety-friendly" circumstances (e.g. when Rikopi forced her to team-up with her for a sketch) or her being more-at-home with being left alone (e.g. hidden camera psychology episode) or even away from "unreasonable" cameras (e.g. unwillingness to perform anything in front of the camera during the RoK 2019 docu in order to get the candies).
    While not so "majime" like captain or vice-captain, or temperamentaly emo like Suzumon, she hovers smartly in and out the emo borders in the most cute and attractive way.
    Now I dare say that what we saw today is maybe the kind-of Keyaki canter most of us were looking for...
    P.S. So far: Morita is a perfect Sakurazaka46 center, Karin is a perfect Keyakizaka-that-became-Sakurazaka center, Ten-chan wa???

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. newbie95

newbie95 Kenkyuusei

I secretly want Ten-chan to bring the extreme quirkiness/madness back, just 1 sombre song per 1~2 single(s) is enough.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Loved the MV. Very nice. Both the cinematography & choregraphy were marvellous. The costume too. Chef's kiss.
    Looking forward to Ten's buddy

The meguri result is also good news with 3 more sold out. Rena will sell out next round. Hoping for Inori and Akanen to do so too.

6. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    The MV is really well-done, and I loved Karin as center. I smiled a lot watching it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

06D936AC-B80E-4079-BA2E-B413280D870B.jpeg
    This is interesting!
    The first time that coupling song mv views exceed the title song mv views in 24hrs. It did not happen even in Keyaki days. And ofc "NazeKoi" is a lot higher then Coupling song from Keyaki debut single "Tetsuna" as well.
    @ApkShiro_VIP
    I’m not sure if it will maintain the lead but it’s honestly a fantastic video! It matches the song perfectly and Karin is absolutely a delight to see perform.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I think I like Naze koi way more than Nobofa. It's a better MV imo. I can't wait to see the next MV with Ten-chan as centre.

I also hope this experimental phase paves the way for collecting centres in the group. Second single should try three new centres and continue with 6 coupling songs.

With third single the mngmt has 6 centres to choose from which all of them have different styles and the group can return to unit and solo songs.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    (It's been a while, hey)
    NazeKoi is a song I thought I would dislike when it started but I really began enjoying it later.
    Can't recognize any of the newer members, though.

10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Buddies!!! There is something about this song that makes me wanna cry. Somehow, without understanding much of the lyrics, I started remembering thier troubling days and I teared up. I can imagine the smile on their faces when they come together to sing this song. A song full of feelings. I'm so in love with it!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  11. BlackPanda

BlackPanda Kenkyuusei

Buddies, another great song from their first single :1st: can't wait for the MV. Maybe it will show more and more about Sakura Tree? Or maybe just showing the girls dancing elegantly? Ah, anyway, I really like this song :)

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

• Like Like x 1
  13. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Everything about this single is just top notch. It's the perfect Christmas present we all deserve after this lousy year.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I think it's the first time I liked a song so much I laughed hearing it for the first time.
    It's good but it's not just that... harmonies, stucture, everything is so particular I expect an interesting MV at least, but more than this there's something in this song that just make me feel good.
    This single is full of surprises for sure

15. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    After initially ordering Type-A when the single was first available for order, I ended up adding the other three types to my order to get all three MVs and to have both halves of the Live Online. I'm happy to contribute +4 sales to Sakurazaka's first single.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    is there gonna be a mv for buddies?

17. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Yes

The three MVs of the single are the two already released ones + Buddies (unfortunately only 3)

18. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

The yo-yo song? LOL

19. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I recognize
    3:52 Honosu
    3:56 Risa

20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru