1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 26th [Boku wa Boku wo Sukininaru] (2021/01/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    So... the track list is 3 songs? Boku wa Boku, Miona's solo grad song, and the high school quiz song. Four more to go.

2. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Yeah I know, I have been following Nogi for 5 years now, but have Nogi's 2ki ever been put in such manner that, immediately upon seeing it, you would think "Yeasss, this is 2ki, bitches, the future of Nogi, get out of our way", nope, Management f*&% them up real good, because they love their 1ki soo much more, which is understandable, but damn, reality hits harder than a truck full of shit in this case

Sorry for the language, not really, just a bit pissed myself for not putting more attention at them earlier

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Not surprised that Miona is graduating but very sad she didn't get a graduation center.

This feels like the end of 2nd gen.

Nogi 2ki problems are really based on the fact that Nogi has 46 members (or around that amount) rather than being about 2ki specifically.

Half of 3ki and half of 4ki are going to get sidelined just as hard as 2ki was just because there isnt enough room in senbatsu.

Nogi should really change their name to Nogizaka32 (16 member senbatsu and 16 member Unders). Having 48 members makes sense in AKB because they have theater shows and multiple teams. And each team is around 16 members which is the perfect number. Nogi has absolutely no need for 46 members.

4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    But you can't compare Nogi's 2ki with Keya's 2ki. They were formed for different purposes.
    Nogi's 3ki has the same purpose of Keya/Saku's 2ki.
    The gen itself is much stronger.
    Nogi's 2ki push must have been bad but the girls themselves despite 2/3 members have never been that strong especially if compared to 1ki and 3ki aces.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

I guess Nogi 2nd gen really did get unlucky for 1st gen not imploding so badly soon after their arrival that management needed to shift the focus of operations to them almost exclusively in order to keep the group in business

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    lol or maybe management should have treated 2ki like they would treat 3ki in the future.

7. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    It is more of a bad timing in which they were introduced too early when Nogizaka46 is still not widely known to public and trying their best to rise the slope. Underappreciated generation indeed with Rena, Junna, Karin, Kotoko not even getting to taste senbatsu. I am kinda triggered with the introduction of 3rd gen members when 2nd gen members still lacking opportunities. Oh well let's move on... :hmm:

8. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I am not comparing their purposes, I am comparing their fate upon entering the groups, Keyaki's 2ki is not even the same as Nogi's 3ki, they were from the same gen as 4ki

Nogi's 2ki came upon a time when management only have Nogizaka to work with, so they experiment, like AKB before them, 2ki enters as kenkyusei, and gradually promoted into the group, obviously not as the future of the group, but just as some sort of facade, "We have new members, come take a look, but see our old members first, we will show them more often"

And don't even try to get started on stronger gen, IF YOU PUT A PIECE OF SHIT IN A ROYAL PEDESTAL WITH 360 DEGREES SPOTLLIGHT FOCUS ON IT, IT WILL OBVIOUSLY BE MORE FAMOUS THAN MASTERPIECES PLACED NEXT TO TRASH CAN IN THE DEEP CREEPY CORNER ALL THE WAY AT THE BACK OF THE ROOM, entertainment company sells, that is their job, 2ki?, they don't even try

don't get me wrong I love 3ki, sakaguchi's frog image has a folder of her own

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Miona deserves a graduation single, not just a song. With Miona gone i don't think there's gonna be another 2ki in fukujin :(

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Tsumetai Mizu no naka (In the cold water) lyrics
    なぜだろう 子供の頃から 冷たい水の中に
    自分の手のひら そうゆっくりと 沈めるのが好きだった

指先に脈打つ血潮を 耳を澄まして聞いていた
    そしてこれ以上 耐えられなくなって 凍える手を一気に引き上げる

生きてるという証 ただ そっと感じたかった

いつの間にか大人になって 迷うことばかりで
    答えのない問を 抱え込んでた
    今の私の力で 何ができるのでしょうか
    わからないまま
    ぬるま湯の中にいては いけないと決心した日

感覚がなくなるくらいのあの井戸水を覚えてる
    思い出はいつも清らかすぎて 水道水が生ぬるい気がする
    寒い真冬の朝の白い息が懐かしい

あの頃見ていた夢を諦めたくなくて
    冷たい水に 手を入れてみる
    挫けそうな気持ちを もう一度奮い起こして
    歩き出したい
    新しい自分のために さあ未来へ目を覚まそう

いつの間にか大人になって 迷うことばかりで
    答えのない問を 抱え込んでた
    今の私の力で 何ができるのでしょうか
    わからないまま
    ぬるま湯の中にいては いけないと決心した日

もう一度冷たい水へ
    Naze darou kodomo no koro kara tsumetai mizu no naka ni
    Jibun no te no hira sō yukkuri to shizumeru no ga suki datta

Yubisaki ni myakuutsu chishio wo mimi wo sumashite kiite ita
    Soshite kore ijō tae rarenaku natte kogoeru te wo ikkini hikiageru

Iki teru to iu akashi tada sotto kanjitakatta

Itsunomanika otona ni natte mayou koto bakari de
    Kotae no nai toi wo kakaekon deta
    Ima no watashi no chikara de nani ga dekiru no deshou ka
    Wakaranai mama
    Nurumayu no naka ni ite wa ikenai to kesshin shita hi

Kankaku ga nakunaru kurai no ano idomizu wo oboe teru
    Omoide wa itsumo kiyoraka sugite suidō sui ga namanurui ki ga suru
    Samui mafuyu no asa no shiroi iki ga natsukashī

Ano koro mite ita yume wo akirametakunakute
    Tsumetai mizu ni te wo irete miru
    Kujike-sōna kimochi wo mō ichido furuiokoshite
    Aruki dashitai
    Atarashī jibun no tame ni sā mirai e me wo samasou

Itsunomanika otona ni natte mayou koto bakari de
    Kotae no nai toi wo kakaekon deta
    Ima no watashi no chikara de nani ga dekiru no deshou ka
    Wakaranai mama
    Nurumayu no naka ni ite wa ikenai to kesshin shita hi

Mō ichido tsumetai mizu e
    I wonder why since I was a kid, I like to slowly sink my palm in the cold water

I listened to the pulsating blood at my fingertips carefully
    Then I couldn't stand it any longer and pulled out my freezing hand at once

I just wanted to gently feel the proof of being alive

Before I knew it, I became an adult and only got lost
    I have an unanswered question
    What can I do with my power now?
    Without knowing
    The day I am determined not to stay in lukewarm water

I remember that well water which made me feel numb
    Memories are always too pure and tap water feels tepid
    I miss the white breath on a cold midwinter morning

I don't want to give up the dream I had at that time
    I try to put my hands in cold water
    Mustering the feeling of frustration once again
    I want to start walking
    Let's wake up to the future, for my new self

Before I knew it, I became an adult and only got lost
    I have an unanswered question
    What can I do with my power now?
    Without knowing
    The day I am determined not to stay in lukewarm water

Into the cold water once again

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 7
  11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Just took a nap and then this. Watching the video I must be haft dreaming, thinking it's some sort of promotion for something but suddenly a solo song? Then reading a barrage of comments here and on her thread I can only say 'no way!'Not this way. I expect graduation from these senior members but still, it gets me every time. I'd be happy to see her center again but not gonna happen now. I spoke too soon about the other songs. That was too fast in a very surprising way.

12. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Covid really messed up Nogizaka's schedule for this year.
    Miona would surely receive a graduation single (they have already prepared this song for her).
    Shiraishi was to have graduated at the beginning of the year, so we would have an Asuka single, followed by Yamashita, and then we would end the year with Miona's graduation single.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Her graduation announcement took me by surprise. I was thinking about her selected as a future center again. I rewatched Nogi's performance at Best Artist 2020 and noticed that she did not seem to be her usual effervescent and cheerful self, poor girl. Come to think of it, she might have planned for graduation before the 26th Senbatsu announcement and the mgt failed to give her a graduation single as a farewell to an incredible 2ki ace. At least, she could have brought some 2ki to her grad single as one last gift.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Fingers crossed for Kii.

============================
    I was to comment about the A-side because I couldn't these past days. To resume: I love it.

But with this news I only want to talk about how sad I feel with Moons graduating.
    It's very curious, now that Maiyan is gone she is technically the member in getting the center the earliest in Nogi's history, but sadly that was the only center she's gotten.
    I guess she's getting the Reika treatment for her graduation (getting a graduation song in a not graduation single), I wish her the best in her new path. And I hope management includes more 2ki in senbatsu ( I won't get tired of wishing for this). There are more than one 2ki members capable of delivering a great performance in senbatsu, Fukujin and even center.

This is so sad :(

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

The circumstances of this grad are so heartbreaking.

Miona's had a rough year, between the backlash from Hot Gimmick to her lackluster PB sales... I was hoping for her 2021 to be better and I was honestly hoping that she would eventually get that captain position.

I understand why mgmt didn't make this a Miona grad single, two back-to-back grad singles would have been too much. But what really frustrates me is that we got this small 19-nin senbatsu with almost no 2ki representation on top of that. Kiichan should have been a no-brainer. Ayane should have been given the chance too.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Even her graduation song only has the feel of frustration.:( What makes me sad the most is that she has to graduate this way.

I have noticed that Miona's smile is getting less and less ever since Sing Out! single.
    During Shiawase promotion I even wonder why Miona had stone face almost all the time. As she was standing next to Momoko and behind Maiyan who smiles a lot, her gloomy face is too hard not to notice. I had a thought that if she keeps like this she would lose out to her juniors even more, little did I know that she had already given up.:(

Miona seems to be someone who is ambitious and demand a lot from herself. I wish she can find her satisfaction and happiness outside Nogi.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    Ahhh. another notable member is going to graduate from this group, they this group, i didn't see this coming i thought this single is just gonna be the starting point of Nogizaka46 without maiyan, not thinking about another graduation after her. but now its Hori the one and only representative of 2nd gen the one who work hard to reached many slopes, what gonna happen to the 2nd gen now? are they gonna stay irrelevant until to the last one of them? i hope this announcement won't lead to kiichan to decide her own graduation as well.

18. oompaoloompa

oompaoloompa Kenkyuusei

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but the MV was directed by the same director of her movie Hot Gimmick and was also released exactly 7 years from the release of Barette.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    That explains the "artistic" choice at the end...

Btw if the MV was taken recently, it must be freezing cold during shooting since it's winter now. Added that they sprayed her with water.

20. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Then I guess this is one of the factors which explains why her solo MV is hauntingly good added that the song is really good too.
    It really feels like she's "in the cold water" :cry2:

• Agree Agree x 1