1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hori Miona (Miona) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I'm thinking Miona may have actually gotten a grad single if it wasn't for Covid.

The fact that they already had a grad solo song ready makes me think that it wasn't because she was "fed up" with this single's senbatsu specifically, like people are saying, and that this wasn't sudden.
    IMO in a non-Covid reality, we may have seen a new-gen center (Mizuki) as a summer single after Shiawase and then this recent single would have been Miona's grad center. Or maybe she wasn't going to get a grad center, but at the very least I don't think this was a sudden decision.

Sucks, though.

• Like Like x 4
  2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yeah, her blog seems to say that it's not a sudden decision, it's something that she has been thinking for a while and talked to staff many times. But then the fact that they have to drop Kii who is one of her bestie for her farewell single just feels like a slap in the face. What is so difficult of making this a 20-nin senbatsu with Kii included.
    On another extreme, Maiyan can get all 1st gen as fukujin for her grad single. Even as Maiyan fan, this obvious differential treatment is disappointing.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ZenigameX

ZenigameX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    For the second last and last paragraph, she's basically saying she resolved all her 3 regrets through this 1 MV alone. She did used all past tense when talking about her regrets. And yeah, singing a solo song for her fans resolved the 3rd regret.

• Like Like x 1
  4. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    I'm thankful for Miona and everything she stood for Nogizaka46, she was one of the funiest members imo variety-wise.

What a weird time, right? After Miona's graduation there will be more 1st gens than 2nd... (if there's no more 'surprises' up until there)

Well, the next few years will of departure for 1st and 2nd gen, so more sad moments ahead unfortunately....

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. BlackPanda

BlackPanda Kenkyuusei

Ah, I see, thank you for your explanation

6. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

Can't believe one day I have to create an acc on this 4rum for just expressing my sadness.

I saw the MV on YT and thought "yeah well-deserved, Hori". Just too happy. And then I realized what happened.

Hori, she is not even my oshimen (Nanamin/Naachan). But this is the sadest graduation to me.

My oshimens and other members left with smiles on the last single and their solos. I really feel they could say "that's enough" and stopped. But I can't feel that with Hori. Everything is just too glommy. So many things to regret.

From the start of this year, with Anastasia, I looked forward to the "reborn" 2nd gen so much. But then... It's just heart-breaking. To think about the cancelled concert of 2nd gen, about the fact that she is 96z, about latest MV of 2nd gen, about the fact that there are only 2 of them getting into the senbatsu and no 2nd center. And even perhaps no graduation concert. These things make me cry.

I remember just last month, I rewatched 1st Doc. At the last mins, Hori had to choose: to give up on Nogi or to cut her hair. Then she cut her hair. This year, she cut her hair, but had different decision.

Best luck, Hori!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 16
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yeah. When they got Anastasia -best song from 25th single-, announced 2nd gen live (thanks to ANN) tho it's cancelled, they get Yukkuri to Saku Hana -another good song from Nogi this year-, i thought this year will be a good year for 2nd gen. But seems that stupid guy Konno said “hell no! There's no something like a good year for 2nd gen”.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Kumosayi

Kumosayi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawata Hina
    The news made me surprisingly sad tbh. Miona has never been a favorite of mine, but she's such an integral part of the group; fun in shows, good at stage and so on. I think someone said she wanted to go into teather work, but I hope she'll do TV shows or anything else that'll let international fans keep an eye on her. Judging by her solo song I wouldn't mind her going into music either. Anyway, looking forward to seeing what she'll do in the future, I think she'll do fine.

• Like Like x 2
  9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Well, that's just how it is now. It's almost the end of 2020 then boom, another prominent member announce graduation. Yup, perhaps she could have had her graduation single if their schedule wasn't ruined by covid. Her picture with flowers on her blog is sad and too hard to look at. At the very least, they must be preparing for her graduation concert next year. Anastasia and Yukkuri to Saku Hana are now giving me a different level of emotion not just for Hori but for that group of 2nd gen. It's been planned and she has decided to I guess it's time. Congratulations to her and best of luck in whatever plan she has in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Bananaman commented about Hori's grad announcement

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  11. Maryland

Maryland Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    For those of you wondering about what Hori said it's:
    “I feel like I’ve grown up in a blink of an eye for the past seven years. Nogizaka46 is warm and you want to be watched over all the time. I’m sure there is still time, no, I don’t have time…. Is it a contradiction? No, I’m at a loss. I wonder if it is. But after all, I have a lot of memories as an idol. I think that 80%, I have given it my all and 20%, there are things that I feel regrettable. Am I feeling a bit sentimental this time? I’ll put that thought into a song and perform it”.

Source:
    http://neotokyo2099.com/2020/11/28/...46x23659fmwdyKHkM9jCGMh11xg6YGoIXYITOTX6sw40E

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Only yesterday that I was re-watching NogiChuu episode 211 where they re-examined the 2nd gen members. I remember that Hori always tried to promote 2nd gen members, even during the early segments of NogiChuu. Now that Hori is leaving, I am afraid my 2nd gen fav, Kiichan might follow suit soon...sigh :glare:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I don't really have an oshimen in N46 but if I did, Miona might be the closest. A little sad, but I'm expecting many things from her in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  14. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

There is still time until next summer, lets just hope we get proper grad live and 2nd gen live whether offline or online.

• Like Like x 1
  15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Why next summer, that seems too long. From her last blog, she said that she will take the next step forward from next year, I don't think she meant it's only half of next year. I got a feeling she will be leaving early next year, probably before the single release.

16. Junior Dz

Junior Dz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    When my friend texted me "Hori will graduate" yesterday, I read & put down my phone immediately without got back to him. A little bit sad so I'm speechless, there are many thoughts inside me. She is my kamioshi, whatever she does, I will support but I'm not ready for this leaving like this.
    She gave all her heart to Gen 2, she loves her buddies too much. She's too sentimental, that's why I really care for her emotions. The MV is beautiful but so sad, she does not put the smile on her face, that's not what I wanna see, I wanna see her cheerful face on her final day in N46.
    I respect her decision and looking forward to her new paths. She's potential in acting, it would be great if she becomes a best actress. Something that never changes is I'm proud of her.

Gửi từ Nokia 7.2 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
  17. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Ah thats right i misread it.

18. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    then hori will not be at there their 10th anniversary?

19. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Idol_Facts_62.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  20. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Maybe grad con together with birthday live like Nanamin and Naachan. Let's hope for that ;)

• Agree Agree x 1