1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hori Miona (Miona) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    i hope she as for a graduation concert. and to the management please don't be stingy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Well if Eto misa have her own then Miona deserves a Grad con of her own as well

So far the only members that have Grad con were all 1ki :
    2015 - Maimai
    2016 - Nanamin (Saitama Super Arena )
    2018 - Ikoma ( Budokan )
    2018 - Wakatsuki (Budokan )
    2019 - Nanase (Osaka Kyocera Dome)
    2019 - Eto Misa
    2020 - Maiyan
    2021- Miona??

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Wow this girl is so good, very quick-witted. She has a lot of potential. I bet one day she will become one of Nogizaka's aces, probably centering many singles.

P/S: delusional aside, this was the moment I first felt in love with Miona. Just want to share it.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I'm so sad right now................
    I never thought she would leave so soon........thought we would have at least a few more years with her
    man....this year sucks.........

I really wanted to see her center one more time on an A-side....

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It's only Reika who leave before the single been released. But it's also bcs she announce it before senbatsu announcement. She'll propably stay untill birthday live, or my wishes, she'll get her gradcon on 2nd gen anniv. But i'm not gonna expect anything from management. They threat 2ki like a shit.

• Agree Agree x 7
  6. nazou

nazou Kenkyuusei

I always think Wakaregiwa, motto suki ni naru, the under song centered by Hori is among the best Nogi songs and choreos. The MV is weird, crazy and dynamic, somehow it's Hori-like to me. It was the first time I really felt Hori, especially at the end when she turned away and walked without her shoes. Idk why but it hit me hard even though the song seems unpopular within the fandom.

This time, another song stuck in my mind is Anastasia. The chorus reminds me of these days, too.

I'm sorry Anastasia
    I cannot keep my promise
    That night, I did not have enough courage
    I'm sorry Anastasia
    You are still far too young
    I couldn't stop it
    The weight of love
    I couldn't carry that burden

Hell... It's so relatable

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  7. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Also Reika's grad con at Meiji Jingu stadium in 2019. On a side note, I wonder what Asuka feels when looking at member's graduation over the years. From little sister to current reliable ace. Really thought Asuka and Hori will carry the group for the next few years :chuffed:

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Well, mid 20s they say is the best graduation age for an idol as your not too old to be starting on another career, specially when referring to a career shift still relating to showbiz.
    Regardless, we must cherish every moment that they're still active.
    Though, yeah, I hope someone like Asuka will stay in Nogi for five years at the very least

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

“I couldn’t sing the last song with you.
    I couldn’t spend the same time with you.”

A heartfelt message from Kiichan to Miona : https://note.com/miririas/n/nc2d5ef686e17
    Now i want to know what Runa would write about Miona :cold:

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. jurishi13

jurishi13 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jurishi13
    Bananaman talks about Miona's graduation.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Would be happy if anyone interested in subbing this.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Apologies for a long post...

Almost 2 years ago when my knowledge about Nogizaka was really poor, I was watching scarcely Youtube videos mostly about Kazumin (that's how she became my favorite member). One day I watched a Youtube video of the girls in Guam playing a weird game around the barbecue. Immediately I was left speechless by a cool beauty that managed to trick many girls while retaining a poker-face. That's when I first noticed Hori, one of the prettiest, coolest and sweetest female angels my eyes have seen so far.

Hori is now (with Kazumin) my Nogizaka46 oshi and I simply adore her!

I decided to learn more about Nogizaka46 only recently (after this September) by watching almost all videos in Nogiarea. As a (Keyaki) Sakurazaka fan I was always overlooking Nogizaka and only now I can appreciate their awesomeness. Only after tracking back the Nogi history through their variety shows and MVs, I realized that Hori was not a 1st gen member and that she was "thrown in the middle of a stormy and cold ocean" so early in her idol-career for the 7th single. That she was the only member of the cursed, overlooked and forgotten 2nd gen. The gen that had felt the cruelty of the idol system (and management) most harshly than any other that I know among all Sakamichi groups. The gen that Miona, after being elevated to "gen 1.2" struggled to impose at the beginning of Nogizaka Kojichou, during the series of episodes when she tried to introduce her fellow gen members.

After that I was following, episode by episode, her double struggle to get to the top again after the 7th single and pull her fellow gen members together with her. Her extremely stoic personality, her ethical attitude and mindset was warming my heart and her beauty never seized to amaze me. Being the star at "Hot Gimmick" made me extremely happy as her acting skills were emerged to the point that I consider her, evidently, ready to start a career in acting.

Yesterday I stumbled upon her MV... The whole setting, the cold wind at night and her somber way of speaking somewhat ticked me wrong... My Japanese are still poor so I could not understand clearly what she was saying. But her performance was amazing, her voice child-like and sweet and her dance reminded me of Keyakizaka46's Tecchi's last dance at the end of the Tokyo Dome concert. That evoked a bad premonition. The whole setting: night, wind, sad song and expressive dance were preparing me for something, but what? Then I noticed that she was wearing the Baretta uniform! Which she took off and let it blown in the wind. She was left so lightly dressed in "Tsumetai Mizu no naka" and I was 100% certain that, after this ominous title, the video would not end and that she would reappear saying what she actually said in her final words...

This was my first and last time that I cried for an idol-girl...

My best and warmest wishes to Hori Miona-san for a career brighter than what she had, brighter than a star, and for a happy life!

From a heartbroken fan, 6,000 miles away: 堀未央奈さん,どもありがとうございます。お疲れ様でした。

• Like Like x 11
  13. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Beamsubs has moved very quickly this time to get us the much needed subtitle. Thanks for all the hardworking translators.

if the video does not show watch the video here

On the other hand, the original video has reached 1.3 million views in less than 1 days. I wonder how many of them are from her core fans, how many from casual fans or general audience and how many from antis. However, if this kind of interest had materialized into some solid numbers like this earlier, it might have convinced the management to give her more spotlight, which in turn might have extended her stay with the group. Many of us in the fandom have taken Miona for granted all this time. It hurts that we only realized this just now, when it’s already too late.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 3
  14. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

its good that used to see her in concert .thats why dvd and thing like that are good . i can see her everytime . she is suffering for 7 year and now she free . outside nogizaka46 is better. i dont think sony have much choise because they just know how to got money form people .so no one can be center except .............. this is bussiness . following akb48 s line ? look a like and its good for business . some of fanclub do but its just not enough for sony. end of story. tear fall down from my eyes and i cant sleep last night . after i read hori s post on the net then i feel better. she give 80 % of her for this mv and i love it . she is women now then if its not today its may be tormorrow. lots are following in few months i guess.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Valanthronus

Valanthronus Kenkyuusei

I was really shocked by this news...
    It's really unfortunate that Miona is going to Graduate from Nogizaka46. A very talented girl and one of the most unique idols I've ever seen.
    But, whatever her choice is, hope it will be the best for her life and her career.

Once again, thx you for the great work, Miona. Let's continue to support her whatever the path she'll choose.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Okay, now I am worried that Kiichan might go too :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Honestly I think Maichun will be next, given her age - but BOTH she and Hori have been 2nd gens only real representation for a long time, if they're BOTH gone I can see one 2ki after another leaving, especially if they continue to not be included in senbatsu. And given how in love with 3rd and 4th gen management are, that's a real possibility.

And I wouldn't fault any of them for leaving, much as I'd miss them.

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    She has been in the Fukujin for all singles since SayoImi, except the 25th single when Maiyan graduated so plenty spotlight are there. Maybe she want the center position again, but I think the covid constraint has disrupted the management's planning so we were given with this MV, instead of a proper single with Hori center. Thinking of her history in Nogizaka, it must be terrible to be airdropped as Barrette center, leading the 1st gen members as a Kenkyuusei and the pressure must be overwhelming. I never thought of her this way until the graduation MV came out. 2nd gen members need more love from management please :glare:

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Dammit. Just another day I was watching NogiChuu and said to myself just how beautiful Miona is with her hairdo and those big, bright eyes. I always regard her as one of the prettiest, and I really love it when she grew her hair long again (I have a preference for girls with long hair). But today I read this news of her graduating and her 'saying goodbye' with that painfully heart breaking MV. I agree with most of you that 2nd gen is the 'lost generation' of Nogi.
    Well, if she can't get a farewell center or concert, at least I hope she'll get a NogiChuu special episode.
    Bye, bye, Miona. You'll be sorely missed.

• Agree Agree x 6
  20. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    2nd gen is the saddest story of neglected idols and an example of management (combined with idol-system) cruelty... Miona was lucky enough to be treated like gen 1.5 but she deserved more centering. I am still salty and bitter about one of my greatest oshis ever...! I cannot accept it! As a Nogi newbie fan I keep looping all past Hori appearances and I was anticipating for so much more of her... But nope!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1