1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Sakurazaka46 1st [Nobody's Fault] (2020/12/09)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 13, 2020.

1. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    there are two points i wrote there, english sentences AND long lyric with fast pace singing.
    heavy rotation is at least didnot sound weird and cringy. it is also catchy.
    p/s: i wonder if putting many english sentences is a trend. i mean after i heard some sixtones songs, they also used a lot. however, at least the long sentences are a rap, not cringy worthy fast singing to finish the lyric.
    and also, i never like nogi A-side since influencer because of these points i said. im not sure when the last song from nogi i genuinely like. i think it is sanbanme no kaze.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Nice to see a happy smiling TenTen center, though obviously she can pull off dark and intense too.

Everything that can be said has already been said and I swear after this I am done with the "Buddies sounds like this" thing and I will just enjoy it for what it's meant to be (and I really enjoyed it), but the verse part does take cues from Labrador Retriever I believe.

But man, that MV was amazing. Those drone shots are really something. I wonder if they rehired Tani+1 for this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rev4

Rev4 Member

I don't know if this is true.
    https://twitter.com/keyaki46matome/status/1332468270918602753?s=19

We haven't heard any official word from Yudai Maruyama yet.

Very excited to hear Plastic regret. Yuuka did also say that "Saishuu no Chikatetsu ni Notte" carries a strong message. Runchan centered that which we will hear in Rekomen on Monday. It translates to "Riding on the final subway". Sounds like a serious song when Yuuka say it carries a strong message.

4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I don't know if you are japanese or not, but these are japanese girls singing in their japanese language. Fast or slow, it won't be difficult for the native speakers, aka the primary focus here. It seems you are criticising them for singing in their language.

Just like we have fast lyrically paced songs in english, they also do have them, but you don't see them complaing abt it cos english is not their language.

SM, Abunai & dare ga all have fast paced japanese lyrics but it wasn't a problem to sing along too. The lyrics in buddies arent fast paced tho. Idk why you think that. It also goes well since it's sorta like a rap-not-rap part.

It would be ok if you talk abt the english lyrics but adding the japanese words too? Idk abt that.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    46/48G songs have never followed evening out the syllables in each verse line, and Japanese is kind of a syllable-heavy language to write songs for I am guessing.

6. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    On the contrary, long sentences sung very fast is for me one of the highlights in Japanese pop and a particular strength for Keyakis. Verses with such sentences are (always for my taste) what makes songs like Hiraishin and Seifuku to Taiyou such great songs...

Enough for today... <back to my lament for Hori Miona>

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

And? I responded to both your points saying they are bad points and not applicable on any song from this single.

Japanese songs have used english lyrics for ages, and you think Influencer is fast... LOL. And there's again one English word in the whole damn song lol. At least look at the lyrics before commenting

• Like Like x 2
  8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    tbh fast singing is nothing new with keyaki.. it's been like that since the second single so idk why that gripe would be brought up for sakura lol...

but.... influencer is neither a song with english sentences or face paced singing, so it doesn't exactly help your point. heavy rotation also has english sentences, and the "i love you, i need you, i want you" doesn't sound any less weird than "we are buddies....we are buddies"..
    a song with fast paced singing would be one like hiraishin or sekai ni. nogi's song's are relatively normal paced singing wise. and again, sakurazaka have technically been doing this for years, keyaki have so many songs with fast paced singing, so i don't see why it's an issue now, you either like it or you don't. this is all very opinion based (and that's fine, it's completely okay for you to not like a song or single) but i think the reasoning behind it falls flat with the examples given.

-

EDIT: Plastic Regret Radio Rip is out!
    It's showa themed it seems! Sakura's response to Plastic Love? lol
    Listen here~
    https://twitter.com/ReDioNCxJo/status/1333060982298398720 (part 1)
    https://twitter.com/ReDioNCxJo/status/1333061292173586435 (part 2)

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 5
  9. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Plastic Regret doesn't really click with me yet. Oh well.
    I feel like Concentration is a much stronger retro inspired song.

10. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Works for me. Maybe not as strong as the other tracks, but still good - and it'll be nice to see this one performed with choreography.

11. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I pretty much like how solo they went on this one too. I got to know some nice voices here. Pon's was so good!

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    It feels like some Rumiko Takahashi anime OT lol
    Nice enough the first time I listen it.

Pon took a very cringey note in her solo on last concert, (and by the face she made, she realized it lol) but other than that, I can't remember one single song in which she wasn't good.
    This single, she finally can take that step forward and be even better.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  14. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @turbogig We agree and disagree here: Plastic Regret is a very good song and I like it A LOT. I am looking forward to seeing the MV and watching the mini solos of the girls who sing. Although, Concentration is my favorite BY FAR among the upbeat songs of the group...

15. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Depends on what mngmt choose. There are only 4 MVs for Keyaki in the past for each single.

But if I have to make a guess it's going to be Saishuu no Chikatetsu ni Notte (Riding on the final subway) because Runchan's team is after all the first senbatsu group that was picked by mngmt in the first episode of SokoSaku.

Takeyui loved Kuroi Hitsuji and now she really loves this song because it's very Keyaki-esque with strong message.

Mngmt is literally pushing what they feel are the four strongest songs out of the gate.

Edit: There were 5 MVs since Fukyouwaon introduced Type D, this single has type D. My bad. Possibility for Plastic regret get a MV then.

16. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    @Philosophy Senpai
    Different stokes for different folks, as they say
    But Concentration is absolute :D

On a different note, Youtube recommended me some pretty dope acoustic guitar covers

• Like Like x 1
  17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    There is only 3 MV. Nobofa, NazeKoi and Buddies

18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    plastic regret is nice, are the members the same as karin's other center song?

19. Maruif

Maruif Member

Oshimen:
    Kokko
    Plastic Regret's instrumental reminds me a lot of the band Erasure

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yes!

Tonight we will be hearing another song from Hikaru's formation. If the schedule stays the same, we will hear Ten's 2nd song in Kochi Hoshi and the last song / the 3rd Hikaru song in Monday