1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Naiki Kokoro (Kokochan) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by mav48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    About a minute.

But first, she has a new calendar in desk and wall versions.

"Naiki was shot at Yoron Island, Kagoshima appointed as `` Yoron Island Special Ambassador 2020 '', and contains various aspects such as her cute smile, friendly face, mature expression along with beautiful scenery of Yoron Island."

1434660.jpg

1434659.jpg

1434654.jpg

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/229078/

2. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Hori Shion did a video conference with ex-NMB member, Cocoro, she still looks bright and looks great.

if the video does not show watch the video here

NOTE : Uploaded on Shion's YT Channel.

Earlier, Chihi also did a video conference with her, and Cocoro is now in Tokyo.

Credits to the uploader of the video.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  3. Atabou

Atabou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Shion
    Twitter:
    HolyShion
    Kokoro has recently started a Twitch channel. Mostly featuring Animal Crossing, but she's also played some Zelda and Mario Kart.

https://www.twitch.tv/kokoronaiki

4. irontech

irontech Next Girls

5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  6. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Don't believe anyone has posted this, but Cocoro had appeared in a PV (Promotion Video) on Yoron island and the song is performed by K.Band.

Song is called Yoron Blue.

Have to admit, it's a beautiful island.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2020
  7. Atabou

Atabou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Shion
    Twitter:
    HolyShion
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Interview with Oricon

"Kokoromachi" was shot in my hometown of Shiga prefecture. It was also taken at Lake Biwa, Hachimanbori, and Ohmi Railway. I also shot at my parents' house, so that's the highlight.

――What is your favorite cut?
    It's a cut taken with a watermelon at my parents' house. It feels like "Sazae-san" (laughs). The photographer took a picture while he was about to be stung by a bee. It was fun while everyone said "dangerous!"

--There are also sexy photos.
    The butt is insanely invigorating. But I bought this lingerie so cute (laughs). Rather than being embarrassed, I wanted to be a woman who could actually get rid of it!

――One year has passed since you graduated from NMB48.
    Life has changed drastically. There were a lot of young children around me due to group activities, but I changed my consciousness by myself. I thought I had to live alone, and I had to be firm. I'm desperate now.

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2171856/full/

amazon link
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/植野-恵三郎/dp/4575315710/

9. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Koko is cast into a musical play called イサヤ島の王女と神の右腕 (Princess of Isaya Island and the right arm of god)

cocoro1.jpg

Kokoro is also a model for a Lolita rental company (!?!?).

Tokyo Lolita link : https://www.tokyo-lolita.com/f/first_lolita/vol1

Apparently, you can rent, make the payment and the company will make the delivery to you. Once done, you can return back the costume.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in the press about the musical.

"Former NMB48 actress Kokoro Naiki (23) will celebrate her first day at "CBGK Shibuya !!" (Shibuya-ku, Tokyo) on the 15th. ☆ Dragon Company Vol. 1 Appear in "Princess of Isaya Island and the Right Arm of God" (until 18th). With songs, dances, sword fights, laughter and exhilaration, the story of a great adventure that blows away the dark world, challenges the idol.

Naiki, who graduated from NMB last year, is active mainly on the stage. In this work, she plays Princess Nabana, the princess of Isaya Island.

enn2010140011-p1.jpg

https://www.zakzak.co.jp/ent/news/201014/enn2010140011-n1.html

11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    MyNavi interview about her new PB:

• Like Like x 1
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She has a calendar as well.

Former NMB48 Kokoro Naiki, adult atmosphere at the hot spring ... Also a collaboration photo with former AKB48 Sakiko Matsui

"Naiki graduated from NMB48 in the summer of 2019 and is currently active mainly on the stage. 2021 is the year of the year (Ox year), and the release date has been decided on November 21st with the hope that it will be a good 21st year.

With the theme of "traveling alone in Hakone," she visits sightseeing spots in Hakone one after another, and her true face is spelled out.

In addition, a calendar from January to March 2022 is also added at the end of the book, and here is a collaborative photo with Sakiko Matsui , a senior at the same office and former AKB48 . The Sakiko Matsui calendar book released on December 10th (Thursday) also includes a photo of the collaboration with Naiki in different cuts.

10090652.jpg

10090653.jpg

10090650.jpg

10090654.jpg

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/1010907/10090653/
    https://jshowbiz.com/english/component/k2/item/10830-naiki-cocoro-2021-calendar.html

plus video

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Video of a talk at a release event for her calendar at TSUTAYA EBISUBASHI in Osaka:

(N.B. embedded video may not work - alternative direct YT link).

• Like Like x 3
  14. irontech

irontech Next Girls

This is an old clip of Koko-chan introducing Yoron Island and some behind the scenes plus interview. NMB's single, Bokura no Eureka was filmed here.

Credits to the uploader of this video.

15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Video of Kokoro speaking at the launch event for her calendar at the Shosen Book Store in Tokyo:

• Like Like x 2
  16. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Koko-chan will be performing at the Anime & Games Symphony Japan World Tour.

Among the songs played are :-

From Demon Slayer
    Andante Cantabile, Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini, Op. 43
    From Spirited Away
    Today is the last day with her
    From Neon Genesis Evangelion
    “Komm, süsser Tod”, The End of Evangelion
    From Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo, and others.

NMBnaiki.jpg

Date and venue : 2.27 Suntory Hall

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    [google] [side note: it's her birthday]

Kokoro Naiki, a former NMB48 actress, will perform at "Mokubatei" in Asakusa, Tokyo from April 21st (Wednesday) to 28th (Wednesday), 2021. Appeared in "Tear Nobashi Shopping Street". For the first time, I heard about the work that there is a scene where Kansai dialect gets angry.

――First of all, please tell us your feelings when you decided to appear on this stage.
    [Kokoro Naiki] This is the second appearance following the 6th performance of the Taya Noryo Ichiza, "The Princess of Isaya and the Right Arm of God," so I was very happy to hear from you.

――What kind of role will you play?
    [Kokoro Naiki] A tofu shop "Shibata Tofu Shop" in downtown Tokyo in the Showa era. I will be Chiyo, the wife of Taro Shibata, the owner of the store. If I were alive, I would be in my 50s, but I'm about 18 years old because I'm dead and will appear as I was when I met Taro. It looks young, but it's difficult to play because it's in my 50s.

――Have you studied or been conscious of your performance?
    [Kokoro Naiki] In terms of dialogue, I am conscious of my age and as a calm adult woman, I am conscious of speaking slowly. I'm a Kansai person born in Shiga prefecture, so I usually speak very fast (laughs). Chiyo is set to be from Kansai, so I can say the Kansai dialect part in plain text!

――By the way, it seems that you are in the middle of training because you will be celebrating your birthday on April 6th.
    [Kokoro Naiki] Yes. I'm happy to be with the troupe on the day of my 24th birthday. I'm hoping that it will be celebrated (laughs).

10243638_615.jpg

10243639_615.jpg

https://www.walkerplus.com/article/1027293/

update: speaking to WWS

チラシデザイン1.jpeg
    https://www.tayanoryo1za.com/

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Another story and interview

Former NMB48 Kokoro Naiki will perform at Asakusa Mokubatei, Tokyo from April 21st (Wednesday) to 28th (Wednesday). In the second appearance of the troupe, she plays the role of mother, the wife of the owner of a tofu shop in Asakusa during the Showa period.

──It seems that you will play a new role, the role of mother, this time.
    I never thought I would play the role of mom. It's the role of Chiyo, the wife of Taro (Osamu Kogure), the owner of the tofu shop ... Can I say this? When Taro is in a pinch when he is dead, he appears as a young man he just met.
    I thought, "It looks really interesting!" It feels like a fallen warrior from Koki Mitani's movie "A Ghost of a Chance" (laughs). It's different from a normal role, so I thought I could do various things.

──What kind of woman do you play in terms of personality?
    I played the role when I just met Taro, so I'm about 18 years old. I love Taro and his children, and when I get angry, I get angry. Mental age is a high role, so it's difficult to express that.

10256967.jpg

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/1028343/

19. irontech

irontech Next Girls

20. irontech

irontech Next Girls