[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

For Tamura oshis:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Matsuda oshis:

Kaichou selling soy sauce:

Morita oshis:

MOD NOTE: DO NOT DOUBLE POST
    The limit on five videos per post does not mean you are allowed to double post. Instead, assume readers are smart enough to copy and paste a link.

Shin niki sei

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Hono's popularity is crazy! Those views and likes in a few hours.

I want to see a Bugbear composed Hono center song. Bugbear should challenge something new beyond what they did with Keyaki to show a new color for Sakuzaka.

I wonder if Rei's PV teaser can top this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Yeah, Tamura's number of plays and likes is more than twice of Morita's, a distant second.

I'm a bit surprised by Matsumoto Kira's views and likes, being more than the other shin niki sei.

Kaichou's course on Japanese culture is hilarious though.

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Hono so cute, our future captain can really sing, and soy sauce never looked at me with those sultry eyes!

6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I forgot to watch how many likes got every video, but for me Akiho, Marina and Seki are the most interesting. Hono PV concept is so... usual and well done it would have skyrocked anyway I believe, Hono being Hono gives it a boost for sure.
    I'm curious too to see Rei, Karin and TakeYui and I wonder how much the girls themselves contributed to their PV concept/idea.

7. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    It's not surprising that Hono's PV has that many views, it's essentially a y/n experience lol (saw someone in the comments asking for SakuKoi). It does give off a Neru feeling though.

• Agree Agree x 8
  8. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I instantly thought of Neru's Periodic table and Irregular verbs PV when I watched Honyo's PV. Then again, I've always thought that Honyo gives off Neru's vibe since the very beginning. Even the route mmg set for her reminds me of Neru too. I think Kira's PV will be more interesting if I can understand Japanese. Yumiko's PV is very beautiful, engsub is such a plus. But overall, I like Marina's PV the most. It gives a major music video vibe

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I thought of Neru's earlier videos too when I saw Hono's.
    I hope management take note of Matsuda's voice. After Imaizumi and Techi left, I think she has the best remaining vocals in the group. She just needs the proper vocal training.

10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I honestly thought Hono's PV was an ad for an actual mobile game the first time I saw it, to the point of where I was wondering when I could download it.

Seki's video was really amusing. I had to stop the video a few times to catch the subtitles, but those were funny.

11. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Honosu can play the lead character in a high school drama where she is the most popular girl in school

Also that spike is legit, I really want to see a volleyball match with Hono and Risa as rival captains (Naako is still feeling that spike in her face to this day)

12. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

*she knows that she is weird*

Fujiyoshi Karin

kek

Yamasaki Ten

Takemoto Yui

Sadly, I got reminded of Suzumoto's face after doing the powerful girl catch phrase.

Inoue Rina

I don't think she is old enough to have seen that test card screen on TV in real life.

MOD NOTE: Do not double or triple post.

Girl's volleyball anime and live adaptation when. The latest one is male, and so is the next one. As long as they make it safer than RKB, I'm all for it.

Uh yeah, I can't post all 8 video in single post, can I?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  13. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Ozono

Kosaka

Moriya

• Like Like x 2
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Sakurazaka height comparison.

Credit to uploader.

I just realize that Ozeki is 23 years old. I always see her as my cute little imouto.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Rev4

Rev4 Member

That's a tease or hint from Inori and Seki what's coming in the future from this group.

https://twitter.com/16_skmch/status/1336286132032602113?s=19

Many who experienced overture for the first time said it reminded them of parts from Saimajo. To some Keya fans it couldn't beat Keyaki's overture theme in their opinion but still way better than Nogi's and Hinata's overture for their taste. But for others it was on a God level.

I wanna listen to Sakurazaka no Uta because some wota referred it to W-Keya no Uta. I don't know what that means because a new song can't sound the same as the old song.

https://twitter.com/keyakipsycho/status/1336281421594292225?s=19

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Great feedback from the debut live so far, and having a new Sakurazaka No Uta was a pleasant surprise

S&F seems really sneaky with the surprises lately

17. keyakiHAKUoshi46

keyakiHAKUoshi46 Kenkyuusei

oricon and MDP reported Sakuzaka's captaincy as "not yet determined". I hope S&F clarifies this soon.

makes me anxious for our chaputen a.k.a. "the great, iconic, brilliant, golden, strong (and all the best adjectives you can find in the dictionary) Captain".

18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Yuuka said she thought about graduating when the change was made.
    For once perhaps mngmnt decided to create a plan B in advance just in case, regardless of her final decision.
    Like I said in the past and I still believe, Yuuka has yet to prove her worth as captain in my opinion so I hope this would be her chance. And since she got the exposure that comes with the role, I hope she'll be confirmed as Sakura cap.

Akane on the other hand is still a mistery. Perhaps having a vice-cap had been one of those Keyaki experiments gone lost in the process.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  19. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I think they'll keep her as captain and Akanen as Vice, but announce two second generation members that are next in line for the role (Seki and Matsurina perhaps?) in the chance that our two leaders graduate. The 1st gen are all in their 20's now with the oldest being 25, so it's inevitable that some of them would be thinking about or already planning their graduations for the next few years ahead. Both the members and staff need to be prepared for that. New leaders aren't necessary if the current ones are already doing a great job, so I don't see them purposely getting rid of their titles for the sake of making everything new.

20. Daisuke

Daisuke Kenkyuusei

Minna is it true that saku will change captain?