1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    To know who was rigged look at 5th & 6th place I*ZONE winners they told with out realizing

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Jumparoo

Jumparoo Kenkyuusei

They drew up the final ranking a few days before the final show and reportedly didn't even bother to count the live votes.

We really can't be sure who was rigged in. The live show rankings mean nothing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think one of these secondary damages is Kang Dongho, aka Baekho from NU'EST. Ahn Joonyoung claimed that Baekho was exhausted and suffering from anxiety, and reportedly said "if I leave now, it would be fine" and AJY interpreted that as "I want to leave" and made his ranking drop.

Now Baekho has had to make statements and Seoul court had to decide whether or not Baekho is an accomplice or a victim. Obviously his fans are supportive and I think the general public (as well as Seoul court) consider Baekho a victim as well, but it caused a bit of a commotion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Garapagosu

Garapagosu Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    well, AYJ and the other producer didn't care about the trainees before and they don't care about them now, they just want to avoid serving jail time, so they'll keep appealing until they can't appeal anymore.

6. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

Go Yujin and Lee Insoo (2nd season) talked about the produce series:

if the video does not show watch the video here

It's not subbed (yet?), but there are some translations in this article: https://www.koreaboo.com/news/two-former-produce-contestants-knew-series-rigged/

That the treatment was bad, is not surprising anymore, but there are still some interesting details about how things went behind the scenes.
    I read that Go Yujin received some hate for this video, because they (especially Lee Insoo though) add some gossip and don't talk very nicely. Might be due to their frustration, which I could understand ^^°

• Like Like x 1
  7. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    so only a few selected trainees got to shoot the ghost prank? wth

8. Jumparoo

Jumparoo Kenkyuusei

I think many people watching PD48 quickly understood that the producers were playing favorites with screen time and storylines. It's not shocking to me that the trainees realized it as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Midori

Midori Member

Chowon may finally be debuting soon.

Cube has recently trademarked the name LIGHTSUM and opened two SNS accounts with the name. Whether or not it's a girl group is still uncertain, I've seen comments about how Cube have said they're debuting both a boy group and a girl group this year, it's just a question of which one debuts first. A while back their Cube Tree account also said they'd be sharing more about their trainees and yesterday they dropped a video where a female trainee performs a dance cover, which might indicate that the girl group will debut first. Comments are speculating it's Lee Joohyun, another Cube trainee who has been on two survival shows and is known for her dance skills.

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but Lee Yujeong who placed #51 on PD48 is supposedly also a Cube trainee now after leaving CNC/Stardium.

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Park Haeyoon, Han Chowon and Na Goeun were my faaaavourites on the show. I recently started rewatching the entire thing (very slowly tho, maybe 1 episode every two weeks or so). I was really upset when Chowon was announced to have had enough votes to make the real lineup.

I guess Chowon's style was more dark / girl crush, and that isn't really what IZ*ONE is going for. However, based on pure assumption, if we switch Kim Chaewon and Jo Yuri with Han Chowon and Lee Kaeun, the group would have more older/mature members, and they could have totally gone for a cool concept. Chowon is still only 18 now, but she has a more grown vibe.

I know I shouldn't get over excited, but I'm so glad that 2 out of my 3 favourites have debuted now (Haeyoon and Goeun), so I'm only waiting for Chowon now. She deserves this!

:cute:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Midori

Midori Member

Our first glimpse of Chowon!

In the white hoodie, it's not confirmed per se but that is very much her face and her skintone is also a little darker than the others.
    She has improved so, SO much!

There was also a video the other day where there are two trainees dancing, neither of them looked like Chowon and I am unsure if Joohyun was one of them but there is speculation that each video has one new trainee added so the videos for now seem to be Joohyun + Unknown + Chowon. I have been keeping an eye on rumours and I have 5 potential members listed, Joohyun, Yujeong and Chowon + two unknown trainees who have been photographed with Chowon in close proximity to Cube's building.

One YouTube commenter noted that each video has been posted at 6:10 KST, which might indicate a debut on June 10th!

And yet another one noted that the name LIGHTSUM sounds like lightsome/lithesome, the latter meaning "nimble/graceful" and the former meaning "nimble" (as well as "giving light/radiant"). I would like to note that the production of these videos is certainly playing with the light....

• Like Like x 2
  12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I really hope she gets to debut cause I want to see that in high quality. I can only assume they're using those filters on their videos because they want to keep the trainees somewhat secret.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu

• Like Like x 2
  14. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
    Is HOWZ an upcoming girl group, or is it just how they call their trainees?

15. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    HOWZ is the upcoming girl group name, and their company is HOW

Speaking of them, they’re rumored fo be participating in Girls Planet 999

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Always good to know more about AKB48 news and releases.

• Creative Creative x 2
  17. Midori

Midori Member

Chowon's profile pics and profile film have been uploaded!

chowon1750.jpg chowon2750.jpg

These are only profile pics so there's no telling if the debut single concept will be anything like this. Woollim did something similar with Rocket Punch.

So far the members revealed are
    Juhyeon (/Joohyun)
    Sangah
    Chowon
    Jian

Juhyeon and Sangahs profile film. Jian is the girl with Chowon.

18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    • Winner Winner x 5
  19. Midori

Midori Member

Hwang Soyeon (#60) seems to have changed agency from Wellmade Yedang to HOW. She's probably joined HOWZ then, the pre-debut group with Wang Ke, which is currently languishing in Covid-induced limbo. They were slated for debut sometime in 2020...

I don't remember her, but she did a "freestyle" during the initial evaluation and got an A, which she retained through the second evaluation. She was in OOH-AHH team 1 and I think she had the least amount of lines (but dance break center at least).

Also, this has already been reported in the Lightsum thread but in case someone hasn't checked it out I'll add this here: CNC Lee Yujeong (#51) and Banana Culture Kim Nayoung (#21) are both debuting with Chowon in Lightsum :)

20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I think you are not in the right place. Move to The STAGE48 Idol Emporium section.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 2