1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I checked Miichan's Instagram .... cat pic incoming

[​IMG]

and she went back to 'black' hair
    [​IMG]

and ... well, I still think her fashion sense needs a bit of work (she wears the same stile of dresses Takamina also wears)
    [​IMG]

btw, Miichan mentions being at home a lot ... so I suspect she's in self isolation till the 11th as requested

Last edited: Dec 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I just posted about this on the 'Graduated members' thread)
    it seems to be a skit about a woman posting nasty comments on SNS .... either Miichan or Sayaka is the villain ( my bet is on Sayaka as in that clip Miicha is holding up her phones as if accusing Sayaka)

• Like Like x 1
  4. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

It's been a year since Miichan announced her graduation.

5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    no :) ... that's tomorrow .... ;)

look at it from the bright side .... Miichan seems happy, and we got 9 extra months and a lot of senbatsu appearances

6. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I do wonder why they're not holding a graduation concert for her, though.

I thought maybe they're postponing it because they want to invite Takamina, Acchan, Tomochin, Mariko and Kojiharu but I don't see why they couldn't do that without a full audience? Yoshida Akari's concert saw lots of NMB's first gen members (including Sayanee) come back as well.

I'm not complaining but it does make me wonder.

7. innosu

innosu Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    小嶋真子
    I can imagine it has to do with the existing tickets -- there must be some accommodation if the audience number is reduced for holder of existing tickets.

Also, AKB48 name is much, much bigger than NMB48. That does restrict what they can and can't do, like whether they can do concert with audience or not. The backlash will be huge if anything were to occur.

8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    They probably could, but it would loose 50% of the atmosphere, imho .... and compared to being on stage in front of a real crowd, I don't really see the fun of that for Miichan (or the other members), to be honest I'd think it would be a major letdown.

I said it before, if AKB does it right it can be used as signalling the start of a new era, closing the pandemic period .... passing on the baton to the new generation
    (yeah I know, this has been done to death by now, but this time it's even sort of appropriate)

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Mako tweeted about the 15th anniversary and said she wanted Miichan to have a safe graduation. She also posted some old pictures.

"When Corona calms down, I want to go to the theater again, I want Mii-chan's graduation concert to be held safely, and I want to see Juri-san as soon as possible."

EosBilOU8AAqFL5.jpeg

EosBil6VoAATUKh.jpeg

https://twitter.com/mak0_k0jima/status/1336163413144129536

• Like Like x 1
  10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan posted this on twitter (as a pic, wich makes it a bit harder to autotranslate)

and she added 2 pics ... AKB 48 then
    [​IMG]
    and AKB 48 now (well, beginning 2020)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  11. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Miichan has an online chat with Yukirin to talk about the 15th anniversary of the group:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I hope anyone can give summary or point interesting things they talked. I reaally want to know what they are talking about :cry2:

13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I have the feeling they edited the clips in such a way that both Yukirin and Miichan's visibility was optimised.

lets face it ... this is not what you usually see from that first performance, and it was the only close-up of that clip
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    This was Miichan's last day in self isolation, luckily she had company

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1337397839454846982
    =================
    体調に異常はなく、元気なまま自宅待機最後の夜を迎えることができました。しゃけ、毎日遊んでくれてありがとう。 今日もお酒を飲みませんでした(369日目)
    ------------------------------
    I was in good physical condition and was able to reach the last night of waiting at home while staying healthy. Thank you for playing every day. I didn't drink alcohol today (Day 369)
    ------------------------------
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    ?

16. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

I already said in his day that talking so much about drinking makes one think what it is not. :^^;:

17. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    I thought once they annoced there graduation they couldnt perticipate in sanbatsu?
    Miichan has a drinking problem?

18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    because you asked twice: Miichan has written in her series of articles that after her scandal the amount of work decreased and that she found out she didn't have any hobbies (because she had always been busy with AKB) so she got bored and went out a lot, during which she tended to drink too much.
    When she announced her graduation she also announced she would stop drinking alcohol for at least until her graduation concert (which was supposed to be in April)
    that was now more than a year ago, Miichan hasn't had a drop of alcohol since then and feels really good about it.

She also now has a better idea who her real friends are

Miichan is quite open about her troubles in her series of articles, also about that she was called 'the woman that comes when you call her' in some media.

Also about that she didn't want to be seen as a variety idol at some point in time, so didn't accept any variety jobs anymore.
    (one thing she mentioned is that she realised that she sometimes hurt people's feelings)
    (I guess that partly explains why she never appeared in AKBingo after Bad Boys graduated)

But recently she rediscovered her variety persona and made a good impression on people on the Woman Mental show, which also got her more jobs.

so, to sum up, was it a real drinking problem? ... I don't know, was it problematic? probably, she mentioned her work with AKB suffered from it. but Miichan is doing really well at the moment.

(and that's good cause Miichan always seem to have a too low opinion of herself)

I don't think that's correct, Mayuyu announced on June 17, 2017 and centered '11gatsu no Anklet' which came out 2017.11.22
    And Takamina announce her graduation a year before and was part of several senbatsus in her last year

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Miichan hasn't appeared in any CD senbatsu since her graduation song (Mata Aeru Hi Made) on "Shitsuren, Arigatou", if that's what you mean.

But like dutchie said, I'm not sure what gave you the impression girls couldn't appear as part of TV senbatsu etc once they announced graduation. Important members usually announce graduation months in advance and appear as part of AKB48 on TV quite a lot until they graduate.

Not to mention all the songs people have appeared on AFTER graduating as well... to name a few examples;

Maeda Atsuko graduated in 2012.
    • Kibouteki Refrain (2015) (music video only)
    • Kimi wa Melody (2016)
    • Hanareteitemo (2020)
    But fair enough, Acchan was the center of AKB48. But there are even less known members.

Masuda Yuka graduated in 2012, due to a scandal no less.
    • Appeared at Akimoto Sayaka's graduation concert in Tokyo Dome in 2013
    • Appeared at Oshima Yuko's graduation concert
    • Tabi no Tochuu (2016)
    Even graduated sister group members (Yamamoto Sayaka and Sashihara Rino) have appeared on AKB48 songs after they graduated.

There is even a performance on TV from 2020 with AKB48 members + Maeda Atsuko (2012), Itano Tomomi (2013), Shinoda Mariko (2013) and Takahashi Minami (2016).

if the video does not show watch the video here

So I'm really not sure where you got the idea that they couldn't appear any longer with AKB48 once they announced graduation.

20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    well, she was in "Even when apart", and there hasn't been a single after 'Shitsuren, Arigatou' ... so, maybe .... if AKB ever decides to release a new single, but I doubt Miichan will be included in the senbatsu then