1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Why does Onuma always bend down, it seems like she can never stand or sit still (the leaning thing still gets me).

Definitely will never hear "school bus" the same way again after Cheese Ozono. And I have not heard henninjin in a loooong time - kinda missed it.

Yet even more evidence that Sawabe is a Karin oshi - letting her judge that game. Tsk tsk, Sawabe.

And Rika passing without even saying a word - I thought we were done with the awkward quiet giggling maiden :^^;: I half expected her to say POTATO WASHOI

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I feel a bit sorry for Akiho.
    I laugh as well when she is on because she's always something special in a funny way but so far it always feels like the members/MCs are sort of laughing at her and not with her.
    Perhaps it's just the editing of the show, but still... not a great impression.

Rei kinda killed me, so I'm not commenting about her... :inlove:
    the past week had been the most unhealthy week in the sweetest way for every Rei fan.

Can't wait to met TakeYui.. I wonder if we should ask for sexy Chukemon lol

Was Marino in? I didn't notice her yesterday, but I have yet to rewatch the episode.
    Glad to have Riko back though.

After a pratically perfect and fun episode, the worst song I ever heard from this group.
    Choreo is kinda meh and costumes are pretty awful in my opinion... not a good way to close the week.

3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    My highlight was the sour drink breaking Karin. Looks like she needed a reboot.

Has the camera not focused on Akanen to the point where I haven't noticed her hair getting that long?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Great episode! I really love the reactions from Honosu. So on point lol. Next week really looks fun & i can't wait for it.

5. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Another fun episode from the members and I agree on Marino is non-existent in the show. I saw her sitting on her chair in the background but it's hard to see her. She hasn't done anything since SokoSaku show debuted. Staff should give her a chance to start communicate with Kira in the show.

Saishuu no Chikatetsu ni Notte is my least favorite song on the single so I didn't shared my impressions on the song. But with the choreo I can't say it helped me like the song more. First song from this group I ever rate 6/10. It's my Noriokureta bus moment. I don't dislike it but I don't think it's great either.

6. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Like I told @Dill I think of the song as more of a rest song, the choreo isn't that intense by design to allow some room to recover if its performed live.

Its like a rock band with all fast songs and then inserts an acoustic number in the middle for the crowd and performer to breathe a bit. I do agree that I have kinda forgotten how it goes though

7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I get the the impression of "laughing at her and not with her" far more with Rikopi and Masumoto, than with Akiho. I can't wait for the fishing on-location shoot where we can see her in her element.
    Akanen looked specially cute with that longhair.
    I can only think of Risa as the one that can truly do a sexy comment with that sultry, soft voice of hers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I remember Fuyuka already did this sexy thing in Keyabingo with Neru (kaki peanuts...)

Didn't Nen look a bit different here today? She changed her hair color or something, I dunno. Speaking of sexy comments, that fisher can most probably kill that.

:blink: :shocku:

9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @rdamon42 I'd agree with you if it was a good coupling/units (rest?) song like we had in the past. This isn't.
    I put it on my PL more out of affection for the group than anything else. But I hope next single would have the same quality from the main song to coupling/units songs

@Jsprite I feel Riko and Kira are more aware of the role they snatched up. And play with it too.

10. Rev4

Rev4 Member

It's more of a filler rather than being good.

On Saimajo single I consider good outside of title song is Kimi ga inai, Te wo and Shibuyagawa.

Your fillers are Yamanote line and Noriokureta bus. I don't know what's with Aki-p's fixation for subway on the first single. Both Yamanotesen and Saishuu are subway songs and none of them are anything special in my opinion.

But I have high hopes for 2nd single to not have one filler for this group if this trend with Aki-p continues by having a good debut single with some fillers.

11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I guess the difference is that Akiho tends to do things a bit odd, whereas Rikopi and Masumoto tend to say things that are off.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    i didn't recognize akanen at first, episode was fun

• Like Like x 1
  13. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Yeah, actually Akiho doesn't even realize that she's doing something odd (see her leaning episode) and she seems to be gangly and a bit uncoordinated as seen in the athletic test.

She's cut from a different cloth is all, and I for one would love an episode to visit Akipo's hometown and see her papa who is apparently a favorite of staff.

14. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    What's up with that sudden hating on Saishuu no Chikatetsu? I'm okay with it being performed during the program. Hell, maybe it's just me, but I'd rate it higher than all the other songs except for the main three. Yes, it's rather simple, but the melody's all right, the singing's there and it doesn't have any weird or repetitive parts like the other tracks, so it's all good.
    To be completely honest with you, all of the B-sides are probably of lower quality than they used to be, so there is that.

15. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    The song isn't bad but in general I vastly prefer Nobody's Fault's b-sides to the last two Keyaki singles' b-sides.

16. Rev4

Rev4 Member

If you meant 7th and 8th single as last two Keyaki singles then I agreed.

I remember you have mentioned their b-sides in the past haven't been memorable.

Saku's first single is exactly the fresh start they needed to help Aki-p to find the inspiration again. And mngmt changed their policy to a 3 centres system than just one.

Hopefully Blue Moon Kiss gets performed tonight because I want to see the choreo.

17. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Karinyan is suffering.

Karinyan.jpg

Black and completely let down such that it covers her ears. It is usually tied at the back or mostly swept back behind the ears.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm pretty sure I saw Marino popping up 4 or 5 times this episode:eek:.... little steps!! [hehe]

I was quite distracted in the second part but the first game had been great. I'm sure there will be more talk-episodes soon or later, but so far this kind of format is great, funny for us and the girls look like they enjoy it a lot too.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

SokoSaku is just getting funnier & interesting. I am so glad to see them try & its paying off. Funny episode this week too & Oozono is such an actress. Hope she gets the chance to use the talent.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I see them trying really hard since Sakurazaka started, some members kinda tried to change their previous personalities and be more bright, some are just goofy and laughable. They're doing all they can to promote the new group and the members as well. But honestly, it all feels so forced, I don't know how to explain it. It gives me unpleasant vibes. On this group there are not really smart girls who can make comedy funny thanks to their smart way to be (like girls from Nogizaka or Hinatazaka) but mostly goofy and over-the-top you just laugh AT. They all feel so intimidated, bland... and I don't like the trio they choose to represent this new group as their faces (Morita, Ten, Fujiyoshi). Even my beloved Hono seems kinda out of place and can't show all her spark on this group, she looks kinda off sometimes.

I'm sorry but I had all the good intentions to have a good approach with Sakurazaka, but right now, it's the Sakamichi group I like the least, surpassed by Nogizaka, AND Hinatazaka too, which is showing an amazing progress and I like lot of the members there. Maybe things will change somehow later, but as for now, yeah... I'm kinda disappointed.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1