Single Nogizaka46 26th [Boku wa Boku wo Sukininaru] (2021/01/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Nov 13, 2020.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think the jazzy ballad is doable for them. I remember watching them performing Naimononedari at Nogi concert, and they sound good, especially Yuna. So, if we want something different, this genre + slower song like Naimononedari maybe is a good choice.

As for the rock genre, they already have the unit from hell, the Nogizaka100,046. They only need a song that fits that unit image.[hehe]

2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
  3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I don't know about these songs in particular but when I saw Wasuta get a song written by the bassist of Unison Square Garden (link) and with their quite unique sound I just felt jealous.
    Of course I still like Nogizaka songs but sometimes they feel too much like they were written in a board room.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i just listen to Sixtones new song 'ST', and somehow i wish nogi would do rock song like that. aki-p/management really should give them different genres because different genre wont tarnish their image because nogi can still use elegant uniform like inochi and influencer style.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

We do have rock, like Koumori yo and teitaion no kiss. I get what u mean tho,i agree it might be good but as long its still have nogi style.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I would like again a "cool" Nogi single too, but the last we had was that tragic "route 246" thing...so yeah, not sure about it.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  7. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

The main purpose of Route 246 is just for a collab with Komuro Tetsuya(well he put too much of his songs style there) and its not a single btw.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Out of the blue radio rip.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 7
  9. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    I actually quite enjoying 246

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  10. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Full radio rip of the single<3

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Glorious!! Thanks, just what I'm waiting for.
    This goes straight to my phone until the actual release.

• Like Like x 2
  12. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Updated the lyrics translation of BokuSuki with the full version

• Like Like x 6
  13. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    haha yes me too!

Must admit, after looping the radio rip, the song grows on me(very fast:oops:) Maybe because you can focus more on the audio and having no abstraction with good looking girls:p:inlove:
    Loving the musical beginning:inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  14. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I mean no hate but i just want to clarify,

Is it just me or is the lyrics sort of backhanded? Kinda "meaningful" but lowkey problematic at the same time.

Its sounds like they are singing in the POV of a depressed person and yet they put lyrics such as

"I'm the one who makes my own life miserable"
    "Was the reason why I want to die always this trivial"
    "Let's throw away the numbered complaints"

I'm curious, what do you guys think of the lyrics? Am I just misinterpreting it?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yes, not really fond of the lyrics tbh as I find it too preachy and kinda insensitive, especially if you are depressed. It seems to over-simplify human emotion. Well I understand that this is an idol song, so it can't be too serious anyway.
    But yeah, it's AkiP's lyrics, I always think he likes to preach about life a bit too much for my liking and many times make little sense to me, that's why I hardly like any of his lyrics anyway, haha...

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    i think the lyrics is okay (maybe because i like this kind of lyrics. even compare to keyaki, i always listen to keyaki song which has this kind of lyrics). the lyrics want to tell people to start loving themself because usually depressed or someone who has suicidal thought people tend to hate ownself. they just think they hate the world or people around them but deep inside their heart, they hate their own weakself for unable to do anything. so they start to disclose themself and create a barrier from others. then in the end of this song, they realize that the thing they hate the most is their ownself and will start to love themself. this will lead to more happy things.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Maybe it's better to write lyrics about "La La la la la la la" and "wow wow wow wow wow"? lol btw I like the song, especially the instrumental; don't care that much about the lyrics, as long as the song seems pleasant to my ears, it's fine.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Johan13

Johan13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino nanase
    The intro is nice. The melody overall is smooth and beautiful. But the lyrics are just 'meh'. Since having good lyrics is also important for me to fully enjoy the music, it is a miss for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. orangemint

orangemint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Koyabu Kazutoyo
    The way I interpreted the lyrics was more they were directing the hate they had for themselves at other people and the problems they were talking about came from being lonely. Like the reason they think they are making their own life miserable is that they isolate themselves because they "hate" everyone else. I agree that it is kind of simplistic but at the same time it feels like it's just the first step to improving their situation because they don't actually say "I will like myself" until the last line, so it feels like it's something they're going to work towards. I can see how it would look like it's trivialising depression but I didn't get that impression.

There are lots of ways to look at it though so I don't think you're misinterpreting them or anything.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

• Like Like x 6