1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Soko Magattara, Sakurazaka? (2020/10/19-)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Gilrandy

Gilrandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    matsuda as the next captain? skip. with the recent development i'd let 1st gens take the the lead maybe koike or pon. we want captain not some sort of annoying attention seeker. as in the beginning i'm more neutral to her, lately she sounds so annoying and it bothers me since her voice disturb my fave's moment.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I feel the same way actually. I want a 1ki as captain. I don't know if they will keep Yuuka (its okay for me personally, but maybe she needs to rest easy now) or name someone else, but I really want it to be a 1ki.

Now hold on: MaRina is trying her hardest to liven up with the BG chatter. Explore early KeyaKake and outside of Oda Nana, NOBODY talked. It was so bad that they even had Yoshimura from Heisi Nobushi Kobushi on to teach them about the art of BG chatter (and culminated in that hilarious "ban" episode LOL).

Admittedly, I was not the biggest MaRina fan at first, but seeing how game she is with variety (she voluntarily plunged into the flour!) is noteworthy. She kinda grew on me because she always tries hard (don't even have to ask her twice to do burikko) and she is always game for things. Hence I remembered Ikoma Rina: remembered, not compared.

Just a bit of a toned down version of what she's doing now will do, but I do appreciate her.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    WE?

Weirdly enough I don't remember having voted for a 1st gen cap, or a cap at all.
    To me it looks more and more like some fans just won't grow up for a freaking time and since they can't be annoyed by a show they called dull and boring until 2 days ago, they found a new toy to be annoyed about, which happens to be the only member who give reactions worth of AKBingo lol. If it wasn't Marina it would have been something else.

I agree completely with @techizaka who was a bit more polite probably, but still right. Perhaps if for once you look beyond the girls themselves at the people who decide what goes on air and what does not, you may start questioning why the other girls didn't have that strong presence and from there you may wish for your "fave" to step up instead for Marina to step down her own job.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    If its gonna be a 1ki captain, my vote will go to Pon even though I want that privilege to go to someone less popular

5. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Personally I think Fuyuka should have been the captain from the start.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    God bless you Miwa! This is one of my strongest (hidden) wishes for Sakura, but I am too scared to express this aloud as I will be considered too biased. You, said that for me, what a relief! Time for the hidden gem to get to the surface and bless all members with her selfleshness, love, dedication, devotion and compassion.

P.S. Sugai-sama has endured too much as a great captain and has been exposed to all tempests and storms. She deserves a rest.

• Like Like x 2
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Is true that Sakurazaka will choose new captain? I can't find any news or announcement about that.

8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Some media raised it up but s&f plus the girls haven't siad anything about it or shown any sign they wanna change captain. And as usual, fans are just taking things over the top lol.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    yuka might have been in the frontline facing the hardships ever since techi refused to do so but it never seemed like she wants to yield the captainship over another. it's a stressful job however she never realli given the vibe that she wanted to yield it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    The only thing that was said about this was that Sakurazaka46 captaincy has not been determined yet.

We can consider Yuuka and Nen to have been the first and last captain and vice captain of Keyakizaka46. That has a definite end to it already, as the group has rebranded. There's actually nothing to yield, the era of Keyakizaka is over.

So, for now, there is no captain for this new group, at least not officially.

And what the hell, let's go weird. I vote Oze as captain, because no one can say no to Oze :^O^:

Oh, if they will keep the vice captain position (which is a bit weird? since someone pointed out the other Sakamichi groups don't have it) then MaRina can take the job. She's the most assertive 2ki in my opinion.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    OZEKI FOR PRESIDENT!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

...yes, this is my personal contribute to the discourse lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

I actually entertained the idea of Harada as captain. Gobo-chan has grown up and she did quite well as MC for Sawabe 賞.

13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Hmm, except that once in a while she may be intimidated by Risa:D

14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I dunno, Aoi might fall asleep once people start rambling on. That can't be a good sign for being a captain. ;)

15. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    There are three requirements for Saka's next captain. Braces, blazing speed and able to solve a rubik's cube in under a minute. If any of the girls meet those requirements she should be the next captain.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    ...which will not be a problem for Oze-chapchen. She has Risa eating out of the palm of her hand.

Now that would be crazy :^^;: but highly entertaining

17. Gilrandy

Gilrandy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    after getting her own segment, matsuda still cut moriya's talk like that. ew.
    she has to know her place. if i were in the studio i will put some tapes so her mouth can shut. she is legit attention greedy.

• Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  18. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Really? Having seen the episode, I thought it was a natural quip from MaRina (Mattari?)
    Onuma's power, generating that much air time that they had to cut out a portion of the team battle, sugoi :worthy:

I was expecting the drill sergeant to get more but 51 ain't that bad actually. Good to know that fighter Nen is still in there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    this has to be one of the most fuc*ed up phrases to say about a woman all around the world.
    I don't expect any better by someone who comes here just to talk bad about 1 member but still, there need to be a limit.

I want a Hono/Akiho episode first or later. Akiho can just be Akiho and Hono would laugh all the time. Pure bliss. lol
    Also, IS it just me thinking there was some of Shiichan in TakeYui speech? It never ended lol

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    She's channeling her oshi. I thought it was quite sweet, actually. And I don't think for one second anyone will be able to ignore that baby with how cute she is (well you should know this, you met her :^^;:) so that chara that everyone ignores won't last for long

Its been a rollercoaster year, hopefully more SokoSaku fun next year! Yuuka stumbling on the year end message is classic of course.

• Like Like x 3