1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nogizaka46 Member of the Year (2020)

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I was waiting for this thread and it seems that I was partly responsible for it continuing... hmm. So let's wrap up a terrible year with some warmth and cheer for who you think is Nogizaka's member of the year.

Previous: 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015

2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yamashita Mizuki - Eizoukien movie, tv programs regular, first solo center for Nogi's A-side.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It was rather close and up the last minute I had it flipped. But I think I want to reward an unsung member more than that one who's already awesome.

Member of the Year
    Yamazaki Rena. She's a college graduate and she's got a radio show. What more can we say about the hardest working member? She's putting in the work daily and yet she's barely getting the recognition. One of these days she's going to make senbatsu because the hard work needs to pay off.

Runner Up
    Yamashita Mizuki. Photobook did well. She was on the live action adaptation for Eizouken movie and drama. Center for the 26th single. She was tasked with the unenviable job to follow Shiraishi as Nogi's center. Knowing her, she's got this.

Honorable Mentions
    Umezawa Minami. Photobook did well, and getting that flanking position in the front -- nice.

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. Blitz Comet

Blitz Comet Kenkyuusei

Kubo Shiori Every time they needed her to step up she proved herself. subbing for Ikuta and got twitter trending. duet with Ikuta and does it again

• Like Like x 3
  5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Mizuki is an obvious choice. Getting a solo center that is not an airdrop or graduation single is huge. So far only members who are the top ace in the group got it: Maiyan, Nanase, Ikuta, Asuka.

Other than her, Umezawa also has a big breakthrough this year. She wasn't part of the 4 top 3rd gen members who were initially being pushed, but she proves herself and is now able to match them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Thanks for continuing this thread. Been a bit busy for year end stuff. Anyway...

Member of the Year
    Shiraishi Mai

Runner Up
    Umezawa Minami

Honorable Mention
    Kaki Haruka

• Like Like x 1
  7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Sakaguchi Tamami.

• Like Like x 2
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Saito Asuka. Well, she has steadily climbed the ladder since becoming center for the first time way back in 2016. Nothing was given to her on a silver platter. This year, with the departure of Maiyan, she has established herself as the face of the group. She would have centered a regular single for sure if it wasn't for covid. Say what you want about Route246, just another center duty for her. In every music show they perform she's put in front. Other product promotion, she's there. Movie? Yes, it's a trio but she's still the lead role. New single to promote? Still goes back to her to finish the year at Kouhaku. Who do we expect to center the coupling song (Wilderness World) of the new single based on the preview? Asuka. Everything goes back to her and I expect this to continue for as long as she's with the group.

New year coming, a new era of Nogizaka is here. She won't be doing it alone but I have no doubt in my mind, this is Asuka's group to lead moving forward.

Kubo Shiori. Nogi 48-hr saw a more confident/reliable Shichan. She just delivers what she's asked to do even tho more often than not, she takes the back seat.

Kaki Haruka. When they put you on the stage to sing alone while your senpai did it as pair, they must trust you that much. When they give your group a show and you excel, that is something to be proud of. You centered a song and it clicked. Some say it's the song. Well yeah, but would I say it's Kaki. Why not? She's perfect :D

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yamazaki Rena.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Kaki Haruka

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls