1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hori Miona (Miona) / 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by caramujo, May 14, 2013.

1. Octavian

Octavian Kenkyuusei

She'll be okay. At least there is still have few years in nogizaka.

2. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Screenshot_2020-12-01-09-20-57-734_com.instagram.android-01.jpeg

This image shall haunt me for a long, long time.

Perhaps it's just me. But I can't help to see that her smile is hiding an enormous pain. Somehow I feel that she's been crying.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 8
  3. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Miona’ PB managed to squeeze into top 10 PB of the year. I don’t know if this matters to her anymore, but I hope she feels happy about it. This may sound salty but imo Miona’s PB quality is way better than its sale numbers.

https://jshowbiz.com/english/component/k2/item/10951-oricon-2020-photobook-ranking.html

If you compare this to her first PB, the sale in the first year after publishing increased by 3k (71k compare to 68k) but the ranking went down by 1 place because despite the Covid, this year seemed to be more competitive than in 2018. Or maybe it was only Miona, whose sale got affected by the pandemic because her book was released right at height of it.

https://jshowbiz.com/english/compon...s-dominate-oricon-photobook-yearly-chart.html

I saw from some source that the last known number of the first PB is around 76k or 78k something but in the 2018 list, it was only shown at 68k. That means that PB had continued to be sold well after that. Hopefully, the same thing will happen with the second one. And while I know this isn’t exactly what we are hoping for but the graduation may actually boost up the sale somehow.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It's definitely one of the better PB's. It's exactly what you hope to see in a Miona PB, and perfectly executed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

She's posting more videos of her, brace yourself guys she's probably will grad earlier next year or maybe even after kouhaku.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I have been thinking about kouhaku too. Maybe the management can let her center sekaijuu no rinjin yo in Kouhaku and maybe even japan record awards with Ikuchan or Ashu. That would be a lovely farewell. I still hope for a graduation concert with 2nd gen but I don't know.

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Graduation concert when?

I think we all want this for her, because it would definitely be a 2nd Gen celebration fest.

The problem is 9th Year Birthday Live. If it isn't postponed or scheduled for sometime later, it makes it difficult to schedule something. Misa-senpai's solo concert was 3 weeks after the 7th Year BDL, so there is precedent. What if 9th Year BDL has a day for Miona Grad concert like they did for Nanase and Nanamin? Would be better because at least we get an official BluRay release of it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I am concerned... The fact that Miona set a unique and unprecedented case after announcing graduation through a Nogizaka LLC produced MV, makes me feel worried if this is it for her adn nothing else. However, Miona definitely deserves a grad concert and I do really hope that management will not deprive her of one.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The Armpit Exercise by Miona & Yuuki-chan.:D

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader

I'll be missing her absurdity like this one after she leave.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    That twin-tail hair, that uniform and that somewhat... flat chest kinda reminds me of Honda Hanako in Asobi Asobase. If one day, some producers or directors decided to make a live action adaptation for that series. Hopefully they would know where to look for their lead actress. Miona would be perfectly casted.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Miona's last appearance in Cup Star commercial. Although it feels really sad, at least she looks absolutely beautiful here.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki
    Has she graduated already? Is there not gonna be a graduation concert?

13. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Not yet, but all the signs are there. Be prepared for the announcement anytime soon

14. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    @CRL48: it seems she has been wrapping up her activities within the group. Pretty soon we will see she withdrawing from all the group works and starting with her own plan.

As for the graduation concert, there may be still a glimpse of hope. Miona can do her own things now but hold off the graduation for a couple of months until they find a suitable time slot to squeeze in her concert (kinda like what Maiyan did).

The question here is whether the management is willing to do that for her. And whether Miona is willing to wait for awhile or if she just wants to get it over with. I am under impression that the management does want to give her a proper send off (or else they are a bunch of irredeemable bastards), just that their hands are quite tied right now in current situation. So in order to make it work, Miona may need to sacrifice a little bit of her time (as if she hasn’t sacrificed enough) and remain with the group a little longer.

• Like Like x 6
  15. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Miona has some massive oneesan vibe now. Or maybe that’s just the sweater. Anyways, mature Miona is really good.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    She always had an oneesan vibe to her, she just didn't look mature enough because of her youthful and cheerful appearance. She definitely is more oneesan compared to Asuka despite being nearly the same age.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Miona was a cool teenager and she bacame a cool adult. Her beauty is breathtaking, she is a pillar of stoicism and calmness. I couldn't imagine how imposing she must have been to be entrusted with the center for the 7th single before even debuting with the group. Although she was treated like almost one of the 1st gen girls, with frequent appearances in the 1st row, she definitely could have done much more if given even more opportunities.

I wish her the very best for the years to come and I am looking forward to enjoy her in many many movies...

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Talking about oneesan vibe, here is a very wholesome story that Runa shared recently about her date with Miona. I really have high hope for this girl. If they decide to do a Valentine episode this year (which is about damn time) and if Miona is still around by then (which is most likely the case, the main problem is whether they want to do Valentine episode or not), I am counting on Runa to gift her beloved Hori senpai some well deserved present. Miona has been so caring and considerate toward her kouhais. I just want her to get some confessions this time.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    OMG I watched the episode yesterday subtitled in Nogiarea... Do such people really exist? I mean, Miona really marked this poor girl, Runa, for ever. I hope Runa will never forgotten that little details that Miona did and keep it as a life-long lesson of how thoughtful and considerate a mature adult should be. This little incident counted alone as much as almost all of Miona's achievements for all her Nogi years.

20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Hori is known to be very kind and generous not only to her kouhai but even to her fellow 2nd gen. Like it's normal for her to treat them as her imouto.

I just watched all the full performance of the 6 songs of 26th single. With her solo and Under song I just realize, what if Hori was given a regular single. And what if her last request is all 2nd gen be included to Senbatsu just like 25th where all remaining 1st gen were selected. Would have been something for Junna and Rena. Just sad that they even drop Kitano. Well, it wasn't meant to be.